Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Oh no I think she deliberately wanted to insult. Very much so. But I take it with a pinch of salt.

Koi nahi, jaanay do. kisi ko koi rok thodi sakta hai. Ignore.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ram leela worked bec of ranveer-deepika jodi and songs

CE was a boring movie

Ranveer is much better actor than deepika 

During Ram leela he was not so famous as her

But now he surpasses her in popularity 

No doubt deepika is biggest star of the league of madhuri dixit and sri devi and hema malini

Her popularity transcends boundaries

Edited by myviewprem - 4 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This is TRUE, Deepika is the reason those films worked.

HaariBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Bhai I went to see Deepu only in all movies, specially Ram Leela. Saw it 2 times and then got pirated dvd for rewatching

Chennai Exp went for Deepu and songs. I like Rohit shetty movies, I would have gone if it was any other actor

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taniya.91

We are still living in that JAHAALAT ka unempathetic era where DEPRESSION is been mocked as something to be ashamed of.

Chi chi

How low.

Literally...I respect Deepika so much more for speaking up about her mental health back when it wasn’t the done thing at all...

I feel people always misunderstand emotional people like her as doing drama, etc. when they are just being honest about their feelings and that’s horrible 😕

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Deepika just annoys me but CE success was also her credit, she showed her acting prowess

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Ram Leela success had a lot to do with Deepika and Bhansali to an extent since people still had faith in his products. That year the movie came after D's 3 or 4 straight successes! .. Ranveer performed well and rest is history with BM and Padma!

CE opening and buzz goes to Rohit Shetty and SRK coming together plus a bit of Deepika! But longevity of the movie should be credited to Deepika a lot because she was the best part of the movie!