Love it

Waiting for honeymoon romance

Continue soon

thanks

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Krithzz

My poor baby Mini đŸ˜† What did Neil do ?.🤪.You write romance part very well đŸ˜‰

thanks

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilyjames

Such an amazing storyline and so beautifully written. Excited for further ❤️❤️

thanks so much🤗

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_94

Very nicely written. Tension between the couple and the teasing was nicely written

thanks dear

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

thanks

glad you liked it

hahaha i can imagine you going shopping crazy and your poor banda carrying your shopping bags🤣🤣

🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 9

Mini and Neil arrived at airport. Neil was upset over the scene Isha wanted to create at reception but thankfully her father took her away. He looked at Mini.She seemed busy in looking around airport excitedly like a kid. It made him smile and he forgot about everything else. Soon they boarded the flight. Mini was busy checking out the plane and her business class seat. She was specially interested in the free amenities she was getting as business class traveler. As soon as the announcement was made for the take off she took a deep breath and held Neil’s hand tightly. She had her eyes shut and was murmuring something.Neil looked at her and couldn’t help but laugh, “Stop your prayer. We are safe.” Neil whispered in her ear. Mini opened her eyes and looked out of window and squealed like a kid “Who hoo” as she looked at the clouds. “You are worse than kid” Neil said as he laughed again. “What? Cant I be excited? Its my first time in plane. Infact it’s the first time I going on a vacation without my parents….just imagine. I will wear what I want. I will roam around anywhere and I will do all the activities. How cool is that?” Mini said as she talked animatedly. “Do you have any idea how amusing you are? I mean I can look at you and your antics all day without getting bore.” Neil said smiling at her. “And by the way your parents worry about you I am surprised they didn’t ask me to let them come with us on this honeymoon.” Neil said further and laughed. “Thank God!” Mini said as she gave him a horrified expression.

Their flight landed in Maldives and they checked in their private island resort. Mini was in awe of the resort and the private beach it had. It was breath taking beautiful with white sand beach and clear green water everywhere. The atmosphere was cool and calm. They went inside their villa. It looked cozy and comfortable. Just like a home away from home. Mini extended her arms to welcome the feel of Maldives in her arms. “You liked it” asked Neil seeing her so happy. “Liked it…I loved it. Its awesome” replied Mini as she came running towards him and hugged him in excitement. They decided to spent whole day in chilling out at beach. Mini opened her suitcase and took out her bikini. She remembered how she went with Preet for shopping all these beachwear after knowing that she will be coming here for honeymoon. She had to lie to Babita for that or else her mom would have also come along with her and Mini would have ended up buying full length salwar suits for here also. She changed into bikini and checked herself in the mirror. It felt too revealing. She put on sarong on it. Mini came out of the bathroom to find the room empty. She looked here and there but Neil was not there. She thought he already went outside.Mini came outside on the beach and sat on a beach chair as she put on a sunscreen. All the while she kept looking for Neil. She caught her breath as she finally found him. He came out of water and shook his head to drain out excess water from his hair. He looked at her as he walked towards her in long strides. She kept looking at him with her mouth open. He seemed like a greek god walking down on earth that too in tantalizing blue shorts and nothing else.Mini forgot what she was doing and stopped applying sunscreen. He walked towards her checked her out from top to bottom. He took the sunscreen from her hands and put it aside then pulled the strings which was holding her sarong together. It came off revealing her bikini. “That’s better” Neil said as he looked at her orange two piece bikini. He lifted her in her arms and walked back towards the sea. He stopped when the water was at his waist level. He threw Mini in the water. Mini who was looking at him hypnotized till now squeaked with delight as cold water touched her. They played in the water for sometime and then soaked the sunlight on beach chair.

They enjoyed the local cuisine for dinner and took a stroll at beach at the night walking hand in hand talking about the random things. Mini’s phone rang and she saw it was from her mom. She made faces as she answer it. It was third time in a day her mom was calling her and asking the same questions again and again and lecturing about the safety issues in foreign country. Her mom also demanded fora video call but Mini lied about the network issues or else her mom would have lectured her about public decency seeing her in a bikini. Mini was annoyed now and Neil was enjoying seeing her so irritated. Mini pleaded with her eyes for help while Neil laughed at her but then he took pity on her and he came close to her. Mini asked him with gesture what is he upto when he gave her a wicked smile as he got an idea. He came near the phone and knowingly spoke in a loud voice, “Mini, Sweet heart who is calling you again and again? Don’t your friends know that it is rude to disturb anyone on their honeymoon. Tell them I am not liking it and ask them to call only in case of emergency.” Mini controlled her laughter somehow as she heard Babita’s voice on the phone, “Ok bye Mini. I will not disturb you again.” Said Babita as she cut the call immediately. Both Mini and Neil burst out laughing. They kept laughing till they reach their villa. “I am tired. I am going to sleep.” Neil said and jumped on the bed. Mini couldn’t help but feel little sad. “I thought he will make out with me or at least kiss me but no he wants to sleep. How boring.”  She thought. While Neil looked at her sad expressions and tried to hide his smile. He knew what was going in her mind but he wanted to tease her. He didn’t want to make any move on his own now. “What happened? Why you are not sleeping? You want to do anything else? Asked Neil innocently. “No…nothing…what would I do at this time.” replied Mini acting normal. “Ok, then come lets sleep.” Said Neil as he patted the empty space on bed. Mini came on bed and lied down. Neil switched off the lights and turned towards other side while trying to hide his smile. Mini also turned towards other side sulking.

Next day they decided to go for scuba diving. Mini first said yes in excitement but when they reached the spot she chickened out. “Hey come on, nothing will happen to you. There are professional divers with us. First they will give you training then only you will go in water.” Neil tried to persuade her. “Its easy for you to say that as you know swimming but I don’t know it. what if I will be drowned in there?” Mini expressed her doubts and fears. “It has nothing to do with swimming. A non swimmer can also do scuba diving. You just need some practice and courage and trust on your trainers.” Neil explained again. “I don’t trust any random people with my life.” Mini said as she looked at the trainers. “Do you trust me?” asked Neil as he extended his hand towards her. “Yes,I trust you…but…”said Mini still unsure about going for it. “But what? I wont let anything happen to you. I promise.” Said Neil looking into her eyes. Mini kept looking at him for few seconds then making up her mind she held his hand as she agreed to go for scuba diving. They had their training and then went for dive. Mini was still scared but she held Neil’s hand throughout the dive.Together they explore the under water world. Mini was mesmerized with the colourful corals and fishes of every kind. They also swim alongside a turtle. Mini was so excited but then a huge shoal of fishes came and swam across them.Mini was startled and she left Neil’s hand. She panicked at this and tried to move on her own towards Neil. Trainer gestured her to keep calm as he swam towards her to hold her but she kept moving her hands and leg which made her flow with the water current. Neil gestured the trainer to stay at his place as he himself swam towards Mini. Soon he caught her and swam upwards. They came on the surface and he removed his and her mask, “Are you ok? He asked Mini. She just nodded her head and threw herself towards him hugging him tightly. Neil understood that she is scared. He hugged her back as he calm her down, “Relax, you are fine. Calm down. You are safe with me.” Mini calmed down after few seconds. “You want to go back to villa?” Neil asked her. Mini just nodded her head.

They came back to their villa. Mini was relaxed now. “Thanks” said Mini. Neil was sitting on the sofa chair. He called Mini. He made her sit on his lap as he hold her hands. “You don’t need to thank me. You are my responsibility and I promised you I wont let anything happen to you.” Said Neil as he caressed her hair. She leaned on to his chest. “I was scared when I left your hand. I panicked as I couldn’t see you.” Said Mini as she remembered that moment. Her heartbeats became fast again as she thought about it. Neil sensed her restlessness and cupped her face, “Look at me, I will not let anything happen to you....ok” he said. Mini nodded her head in yes and Neil kissed her forehead and eyes. He then placed a soft kiss on her lips. Mini immediately melted at his touch as she felt her body relaxing and all the tension leaving it. Neil ended the kiss and caressed her face. Mini wanted him to kiss her again but when he didn’t she herself leaned forward and kissed him. She thought now he would take lead understanding her need but he didn’t as he ended the kiss again leaving Mini yearning for more. “Would you like to rest for the day or go out for dinner. There is a good restaurant and bar near by.”Neil asked her. “Ok, we will go.” Replied Mini.

Both of them went for dinner. The restaurant and bar was a happening place with live native music and cuisine. Neil asked for Mini’s hand to dance. She said no but Neil pulled her to the dance floor. They danced with the local artists and enjoyed a lot. Mini was finally relaxed as she forgot about today’s accident and again became that carefree and excited Mini. They had their night stroll at beach and came back to the villa. Neil again went straight to the bed saying he was tired. This time Mini lost it and she marched towards him and climbed on top of him. “What?” he asked acting all innocent. “You know what.” Replied Mini as she held his collar. “I don’t know what are you talking about” said Neil while trying to control his smile. “Don’t act over smart. I know what are you trying to do” replied Mini as she narrowed her eyes. “And what is that?” asked Neil now enjoying their conversation. “You know I want to get close to you and you are avoiding me.” Replied Mini. “Really? But we are already close enough how much more close you want to get?” said Neil instigating her more. “Not like this….I mean..I want you to kiss me.” Mini tried to explain innocently. “But I kissed you a little while ago. Didn’t I? what more you want?” Neil teased her further. “You are so….cunning. You know what I want but you are making me say it.” Mini put allegation on him. “Didn’t I say earlier that I am not an almighty being. If you want something from me then you have to ask for it specifically.” Replied Neil now challenging her openly to say the actual words. “Arggghh….you are so…bad…cruel….I cant believe you are making me beg for it.”complaint Mini. “That’s what you get for making me wait and stopping me in the middle.” Replied Neil as he gave her his wicked smile. “Arrghh…FINE! I want you to make love to me Neil Oberoi.” Said Mini with gritted teeth. Neil laughed at her. “Actually I am not in a mood. So seduce me.” Said Neil in arrogance. Mini gasped at him as she couldn’t believe her ears. “How mean you can get?” Mini asked. “Very mean. Now seduce me or let me sleep.” Said Neil in no non sense business like tone. “And how am I supposed to do that?” asked Mini perplexed at his arrogance. “Actually its your duty to figure that out but since you are new to all this I will tell you my preference. I want a sexy strip tease.” Said Neil as he smirked at her. Mini gasped at his audacity. “No f**king way” replied Mini folding her hands in front of her chest. “As you wish. Then let me sleep.” Replied Neil as he pushed her from him and lied down to sleep.

Mini couldn’t believe he just did that. She wanted to kill him right now. She also tried to sleep but couldn’t. “For the first time after her marriage she knew she was ready to make love. Her mind and body was perfectly synchronized and she was craving for him but this rude mean cunning fellow was taking advantage of her situation.” She thought. “No way I am going to do anything for him.” She decided with finality as she switched off the lights. Mini tossed and turned for few minutes but couldnt control her urges.

After sometime Neil heard the music. He got up and looked around. Mini was no whereto be seen. He saw her phone was on the table and music was coming from it-

All I See In Hersszzz Touch
What’s The Fun? Ah Ah
Do You Know What I Mean It Is?
Mmmm Supp Supp?
Ooo Can I Get Ya?
Ooo Can I Touch Ya?
Ooo Can I Get Ya?
Ooo Can I Touch Ya?

Neil saw Mini emerging out of bathroom. She was fully dressed in matching top, jacket and wrapper on skirt. She walked sexily towards him. His interest peaked immediately as he heard the song lyrics-

Zara Zara Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me
Zara Zara Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Zara Zara Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me
Zara Zara Oooo Ooo
Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me
Zara Zara Oooo Ooo

Mini walked towards him and turned around. She pulled her jacket and gestured him to hold its hem. Neil held it and she turned in style removing it. Next she opened her hair which she had tied in bun. Neil stood up and followed her enjoying the show she put up for him. Mini kept dancing along with the beats swaying her hips in sexy manner to allure him. The song continued-

I Love The Way You Touching Me Feeling Me
Boy I’m Gonna Be Revealing
All My Little Secrets Gonna Let You Know
And When You Put Your Arms Around Me
All The Love That You Surround Me With
Boy I Think I’m Gonna Lose Control
I Love The Way You Touching Me Feeling Me
Boy I’m Gonna Be Revealing

Mini then danced around him and removed her skirt. She then opened the zipper of her top and opened it at once throwing it on him. Neil caught it as he looked at her with desires burning in his eyes. She kept dancing around him touching him and feeling him up as the song continued-

Tere Hi Tera Intezaar Hai
Mujhe Toh Bas Tujhse Pyaar Hai
Tera Hi Tera Ab Khumaar Hai
Khud Pe Na Mera Ikhtiyaar Hai
Bin Tere Sanam Is Jahan Mein
Beqarar Hum
Dum Da Dum Da Dum

Mini now removed her shorts and camisole now standing before him only in red lacy bra and panty. She pushed him on the bed as she crawled towards him. She came on top on him as she nuzzled on his neck.

Beqarar Hum
Beqarar Hum
Dum Da Dum Da Dum
Beqarar Hum

Touch MeTouch Me Touch Me
Zara Zara Oooo Ooo

She asked him whispering in his ears. “Are you happy now? Did you like the show? Hope this made your mood.” Neil pulled her towards him, “What an amazing show it was. You took my breath away. As far as my mood is concerned…well …lets get into action now.” Neil said as he came on top of her. He kissed her passionately as he removed whatever remaining piece of clothing she had. He caressed her body and kissed on the sensitive areas. He pulled himself as he started removing his clothes. Mini caught his hands as she herself wanted to do it. “Remarkable progress! From scared little kitten to wild cat.” Said Neil as he let her remove his clothes. Mini kissed his body arousing him further. Both of them showered each other with hot kisses and wild touches. Neil caressed her core to feel if she was ready or not. He proceeded further when found her all ready to take him in. He leaned down and hold her closely as he entered her virgin boundaries. Mini flinched in pain as she panicked at sudden pain. But he kissed her forehead asking her to relax her body. He kept placing soft kisses on her neck and chest to divert her attention from the pain. When he felt her body has started relaxing again he pushed his way through her finally claiming her as his. He gave her sometime to become accustomed to him before taking her to the journey of paradise.

They spent rest of their honeymoon in trying adventure water sports. Mini participated in all of them as her new found confidence gave her courage and her trust on Neil removed her fears. They kept exploring streets of Maldives and each other in different positions until the very last day. They returned to Delhi to begin their normal day to day routine life not knowing now what challenges life has for them as the honeymoon period of their marriage has ended.

to be continued.....

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjali0111

thanks

everyone hates crapfest but ab entry ho hi gayi hai show men toh ek character toh ban hi gaya hai uska to use her in stories😆

Very bad đŸ¤˘ kill her soon here🤣 Crapfest I hate her 

Edited by N_sharmaa - 4 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Very bad đŸ¤˘ kill her soon here🤣 Crapfest I hate her 

dont worry saare badle aur frustration yaha nikaal lenge🤣

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Tharki logo ki principal hai tu 😂

Maza aaya...

I love Mini ki cuteness and Neil being all naughty....

Zara Zara touch me hayeee I love it❤️❤️❤️

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan

Tharki logo ki principal hai tu 😂

Maza aaya...

I love Mini ki cuteness and Neil being all naughty....

Zara Zara touch me hayeee I love it❤️❤️❤️

Aao isi baat par gale milo🤗🤣🤣🤣

Mazaa aaya na😉😆🤣

Neil ne pura badla liya mini se🤣😈