Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

smiley37smiley37great scene. Mish reminds me of us little kids who are too young for such adult family discussions..so we are forced to stay in our rooms. But ofcourse, that doesn't stop our nat khat soch, to try get a glimpse of what's going on in the housesmiley36smiley2 #tryingtoeavesdrop

Once again, Mish takes all the blame and fault for the chaos...just because Naman is her 'papa'smiley13smiley19

haha Hifi even i do that sometimes 🤣🤣 remember the kuku rishta time when mah family go to rjv house they make jas call them to know whats going on 🤣

True her statement in the episode aakir voh meri papa hai said it all whatever happens he didnt raise her but then he has a connection with her n bcoz of him she has faced so much in this house even kuhu n others gets worried that "mishti ki papa" kuch naa kare... this has affected her deeply to blame self for her parents mistake... 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Sure that sounds like a better plan👍🏼 You can post whatever pics you feel that are very important for the story, or just have that cinematic feeling or even just pics that give you those special mishbir feelings🤗❤️ Don't stress to post every moment of the episode, let's just focus on the main points for discussion of dialogues, story, characters, music, performances etc👍🏼

yes that way, we should be able to move through the episodes a little more quicker🤗 

(hehe funny parallel to the tv re-runs; we are trying to speed up, whilst we want the tv re-run episodes to slow down!🤪🤣)

so I'll post episode 10 in the morning - before lunch and then post episode 11 in the evening?😊 ok?

Haan superb dear n thank you... 🤗 haha ok actually i got excited for holi episode even the 10th episode i took only some 300 caps but holi had more than 1000 caps 😆

haha dont worry we wont move in bullet train speed we will discuss every character n important scene 😆 but will move in speed too 🤗

Superb nandu infact you can upload both together as it has some connection i'll upload both caps n analysis together n we can discuss it together.... both episode is about kunal agreeing n preparation for rishta so it will be easy... next 2 episode only we need time to discuss as its the rejection n the confrontation.. 👍🏼

Sutapasima thumbnail

Its so wonderful to see so much excitement even on the repeat telecast 

as if its for the first time 

kya baat hai yaar 👏👏

really thankful to corona virus for letting us relive the beautiful moments of this show 🤔

thanks to all members for posting everything about the episodes with so much love n dedication🤗🤗

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Maamu informs about mrs parekh message regarding rishta.. meenu asks him to reply as no but abir stops... 😆

aww haha I love their reactions to BB "Su che!!" Maamu fumbling and nidhi maami hiding😆

haha look at Atul smiling in the background like a kid (kaha dreamland me ho Mr India?) and then next moment he's snap back to the rality of family drama🤣

Abir asks mamu to inform that kunal will reply after getting sense back 😆

awww even abir is scared of meenu 🤣😆

meenu doesnt want to ask kunal but inform he is not ready for rishta.... Abir wants kunal to take decision... meenu rather than answering tries to point out abirs mistake about bringing a criminal to shut him up.. 😆 Haa itna easy nahi hai meenu ben abir is not someone to fall for your tricks 😉

UFF! the whole mood n vibe flips instantly (just look at that stare)😳 Abir who was trying to make the situation lighter, happier and less stressful with his jokes n teasing of kunal...now as soon as the real issue arises with Meenu trying to make decisions on behalf of nanko, Abir immediately becomes direct, stern and practical👏 #Nobeatingaroundthebush Straight to the point, "seedha straight and sahi".

He is very clear and firm with his point of view... Kunal's rishta = Kunal's decison. He will be the one to say if he wants to go ahead with rishta or not. Meenu cannot make this life decision for him. That's it, it's final. He is a fighter for his bhai, he has already let go of Ketki's 'mainpulated' rishta...so he is no way gonna let Kunal go down BB's manipulation, after already sufferring through heartbreak for the last year👍🏼🤗 #bestbhai

perfect reply from abir "baat mere bhai ki khushiyon ki hai isiliye mai kisiko adhura nahi chod sakta nahi is baat ko na hi uski khushiyon ko" 😎 she cant escape this time... 

Meenu again brings up his past rishta n how hurt he was... 

aww the obvious cute boy 

aww I love this little scene of him. It's awwdorable🤗 Just feel like pulling his cheeks😳

"isiliye mai keh raha hu ohh apni hisse ki dard jee chuka hai, abh use apni hisse ki khushiyan bhi jeene tho" 👍🏼 perfect so true he needs to move on from heartbreak...  

"purani baato ko bhool kar aage bad na hi zindagi hai" ❤️ so true abir.. 

meenu uses this chance to point abir to forget baba n move on... but meenu ben there is a difference Kunal knew what kind of woman shwet was n knew why she left him but Abir still havent got answers to his question on why baba left, what kind of man he is in real... if only you rather than asking him to simply move on said the truth...

side note Abirs body language whenever baba talk comes up is still the same he cant hear anything about baba even now... 

Ha Meenu's comeback was very good😛 (Abir does need to learn how to move on, but like you said diya - he needs those answers he's been searching for for years). Very relatable for many youngsters like us...our parents know exactly when to use our words against us, to make us feel guilty. #typicaldesimom😆🤔

haan, Baba was his biggest weakness; very sensitive issue and why wouldn't it be, he's sufferend severe emotional damage as a very young child. Ofcourse any topic related to Baba, will affect him deeply, that's how deep-rooted those wounds are😒

Abir doesnt give up too he wants meenu to give kunal a chance so that seeing kunal even he will try to move on...  and requests that kunal would meet the girl alone before deciding..

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Naanu says well about kuhu but meenu points about her dance... seriously meenu that was so lame 😆

🤣It really was lame. But the way I saw it was...I think the writers/makers were trying to convey how quick some family members jump to judge the ladka/ladki based on one impression. They quickly find faults and blunders in the ladki, in order to have a reason to reject them In reality, it's sad how such small petty things become the reason for ladka/ladki to be not suitable - mostly based on look (too short, too tall, too fat, too thin, too dark😔😡), or the level of education or type of job or ladki wear glasses!!😒 p.s the happiness and pride I felt to see this show break these notions and support the beauty of wearing glasses is incomparable 

Meenu already felt threatened about this rishta against her wishes..and so she had to come up with something bad to say. hahah and she chose the dancing🤣 Abir had a fitting reply👍🏼👏 #bravo

Abir supports kuhu n says everyone dances himself, kunal n even maamu poor maamu abir why did you bring him in this 😆

🤣🤣the nautanki blame game continues. Abir bringing maamu in, then maamu dragging nidhi maami as well😆

Meenu doesnt budge n firmly says rishta wont happen... as she knew whats in kunal heart n asks naanu to say no but abir doesnt budge too... 

"agar kunal ki man mai naa hai uski muh pe bhi na hogi" 😎 Abir says not to inform anything to the girls family until kunal gets over nasha.. 

bang on reply by Abir!👏👍🏼👏 hayee the way he handles Meenu and her patriarchal soch is just remarkable👍🏼 Knows exactly where to be curt and stern, but remembers not to cross the lines in fights/arguments #sanskarirebel❤️

"Agar jawab hoga tho kunal ka hi hoga" 😎

Another main message and motto of the show!!👏 kyun jhat phat shaadi? and 'no' is an option (but has to be mutual between the two people involved, not forced or made on behalf of them)👍🏼👏

awww cute Atul 

the obvious boy 😆

Precap

haha yay mishbir's first lakeside scene❤️🤗 and Abir's fake kidnapping plan😛😆

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

YRHPK original Holi song lyrics n translation: I tried my best #forgivemymistakes

🎵✨🎵✨🎵

ABIR---

Pehchaan ka rang lage pahele, phir pyaar ka bhi lag jaata hai

(First people get to know each other, then they fall in love)

Ek sapna har man mein sota, jab rang ude jag jaag jaata hai 

(A dream that remains in everyone's heart, is finally realised when life becomes colourful)

CHORUS: Holi hai Holi.. X7

(It is Holi!)

ABIR & KUHU-----

Dil ne samajh li...aankhon ki boli    X2

(The heart understood what the eyes wanted to say)

Holi hai Holi hai Holi

(It's Holi!)

CHORUS...

MEENU---

Nirmohi pe, jogi pe, mamta ka rang chade na

(one who is ruthless and reclusive, is not affected by motherly affection)

KUNAL----

hey! aaj tho holi hai yaaron, aaj tho koi ladhe na

(Come on today is Holi, please don't fight today)

Naanu---

Muh apne kar lo meeta, laddu hai swaadh bade na

(Eat some sweets, the laddus are very tasty)

ALL--

Rishton ke rangon se sajh dajh rangoli 

(Let our family be filled with the colours of relations)

CHORUS:...Holi hai holi!

(It's holi!)

Malang sa...Abir sa...gulaal sa...Abir sa

(As exuberant and vibrant as the colours of holi)

Pehle se pyaar ki pehle si pheel sa

(Like the feeling of first love)

Na chehra na aanken na hi dekhi chunardhani re 

(neither face, nor eyes, I didn't even get a glimpse of her)

Phir be jaane kaise chupke mann rang gayi anjaani re

(but still, somehow she has silently won over my heart)

Soch raha main, kaise hogi uski surat bholi

(I wonder how innocent she would be)

Holi hai holi hai

(It's holi!)

🎵✨🎵✨🎵

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

True this is the reason many have that fear of commitment atleast mishbir were ready to try and also they easily loose trust on people n life too... sad reality 😭 the most saddest part is when they were put on spot to choose between their parents ufff those have a big impact on kids... 

agreed nandu she does bring out the past of abir which he tries to bury even with others she keeps reminding them of past just so that they  dont forget it like with naanu about business, koslu about how he wouldnt support naanu, ketu broken rishta even parul about their reality.. but she fails to realize by constant reminder only stops them to move on in life n makes them weak... 

well said nandu she first time saw the protective abir n felt the connection but everything was deep in her heart... 

@bold: Oh that's awful indeed😭 

yes that's exactly what Meenu uses as her weapon.😈

haan, Abir had already been noticing and feeling that strange deep connection since the listening to Mish and Ketki's convo in kutch. But here, we finally see Mishti acknowldge or recognise something similar in Abir🤗

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Wow wow Nandu you explained this scene so well... yaar nandu you have your way with words you perfectly decoded abirs thought process n action 👏👏👏

what more do i say yaar this is so perfect.. 👍🏼 

come on write more nandu this extras are so good 🤗

aww thanks yaar🤗

I don't I just randomly felt like diving deeper behind the scene...since we've also said that we hardly ever see Abir raise his hand on anyone. Especially after angry chorni became seriously angry with him after Ved incident, I don't think's we've seen him get physical fights at all (only hit nannu once, and then completely forgave him later on)😆 #gadhedo

Sure, I will try to write more, whenever I come across an interesting scene👍🏼

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

haha Hifi even i do that sometimes 🤣🤣 remember the kuku rishta time when mah family go to rjv house they make jas call them to know whats going on 🤣

True her statement in the episode aakir voh meri papa hai said it all whatever happens he didnt raise her but then he has a connection with her n bcoz of him she has faced so much in this house even kuhu n others gets worried that "mishti ki papa" kuch naa kare... this has affected her deeply to blame self for her parents mistake... 

🤣 oh yes I remember that too. such kiddos😛

yes exactly, no matter how many times BP and BM confort her and make her understand that she is no longer Naman's beti, but theirs....there are still other in her family n society that keep reminding her where she came from ('broken family')😭 Isliye ab tak Mishti iss insecurity se struggle karti hai..because Meenu, Jas and Kuhu have just repeated them same thing over n over again, no matter how much she tries to show that she loves her family dearly and would do anything to save it from falling apart🤔

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Haan superb dear n thank you... 🤗 haha ok actually i got excited for holi episode even the 10th episode i took only some 300 caps but holi had more than 1000 caps 😆

haha dont worry we wont move in bullet train speed we will discuss every character n important scene 😆 but will move in speed too 🤗

Superb nandu infact you can upload both together as it has some connection i'll upload both caps n analysis together n we can discuss it together.... both episode is about kunal agreeing n preparation for rishta so it will be easy... next 2 episode only we need time to discuss as its the rejection n the confrontation.. 👍🏼

🤣haha I got excited for Holi episode too

omg!! 1000 caps😲😲 hailaa that must have taken soo long! But honestly it all paid off...those episode caps looked amazing❤️

haha yes, pause n slow down at those important turning points and significant character traits👍🏼

Okay great..uploading episode 10 and 11 next👍🏼