Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

I'll make a separate post with the song lyricsπŸ‘πŸΌ They are just fantastic❀️

haha awesome handsome laundassmiley42smiley27smiley41 haha look at the contrast difference in expressionssmiley36

Shaheer/Abir's calm swag dashing style compared to /Kunal's constrained scrunched facesmiley37poor kunal nashe mein bhi trying to have mastismiley17

I really really want to try one of these colour guns!smiley4smiley41 They look like soo much funsmiley40

haha I'm afraid not. Ketu likes to keep them guessing/wonderingsmiley2 #mysteriousladkismiley36

hayee zulfien zulfeinsmiley42 hehe in the word of Rhea eh?smiley36

Superb Nandu thank you dear πŸ€— 

haha Hifi i noticed the same the contrasting expression of both totally shaheer with attitude as in abir n ritvik trying hard to enjoy like kunal πŸ˜†

ohh same here nandu one day i too want to play with the color gun it looks so classy n fun yaar.. 

awww ajeeb admi's ajeeb sister haan πŸ˜†

yes yes after seeing that interview everytime i see his hair her words come to my mind πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

OMGEE My dear friends ..so many caps on every page !! Yaar page has become very heavy .. they are not uploading at my end πŸ˜’

Rehem  karo Dotson !!πŸ™πŸ™

ohh you can see it omg sorry suta i just uploaded it continuously πŸ˜’

see nandu post she is replying to my post naa its not overloading in single page... 

else here my imgur link it has all the images..

https://imgur.com/a/nSM8pyQ

https://imgur.com/a/EGwUfMy

https://imgur.com/a/buO93Wg

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ohh you can see it omg sorry suta i just uploaded it continuously πŸ˜’

see nandu post she is replying to my post naa its not overloading in single page... 

else here my imgur link it has all the images..

https://imgur.com/a/nSM8pyQ

https://imgur.com/a/EGwUfMy

https://imgur.com/a/buO93Wg

Thanks for the links Diya πŸ€—

Top class cinematography and direction hereπŸ₯³β€οΈ

hehe I'll write the lyrics out in a separate post..I shall try to get the translation toosmiley20

I love the realistic aspect here; Abir and Mishti now recognise each other, acknowledge each other through their eyes and smiles. But as Abir does walk towards her and pauses to get the earrings, Mishti simply moves on naturally because she just honestly doesn't feel the need or obliged to stop and talk or wait for himsmiley20 It so very natural and realistic for a person you have just met, don't know each other's name even, but have a cordial and happy time of celebrationsmiley4

aww he really does find a strange yet comforting attraction towards her...through her symbolic earrings he links many features about her past pain yet strong bold nature to face it and now a pretty face n intriguing charactersmiley42smiley31smiley20

Can we take a moment to appreciate how chilled n laid back the Mah family is..they haven't even noticed (or just completely let go) that Kuhu is intoxicated and dancing is full nasha mode, at the place where she has come for rishtasmiley37smiley31It's such a refreshing and fascinating contrast to Meenu (who was shocked and embarrassed to see Kunal playing drums and shooting colours. i.e actually having fun). Here Varsha and the rest of Mah family, don't really mind that Kuhu is enjoying herself to the fullest, they let her be who she is and what she wants to dosmiley20smiley32 #bravo

Wow beautifully said nandu so true they recognize each other from stranger to a known person who we can smile at when we meet them but definitely not obliged to stop n talk so realistic.. πŸ‘

true the mystery girl got a face even before he couldnt stop thinking or talking about the earring wali n the ketu helper now that its the same girl n has a face he feels the pull automatically.. 

Hayyyeee this is so true nandu the maheshwaris are best in parenting that is giving the girls the freedom, raising them not according to the norms of the society but strong enough to face the norms of society... hats off to them.. πŸ‘

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

BP angry on the naman issue n says about bm giving money to him n everyone are shocked... 

Mish tries to hear whats going on but kuhu in her own world blabbering in drunk state πŸ˜† i loved this scene whatever mish says kuhu is so obvious even after mish pours water on her πŸ€£

🀣🀣great scene. Mish reminds me of us little kids who are too young for such adult family discussions..so we are forced to stay in our rooms. But ofcourse, that doesn't stop our nat khat soch, to try get a glimpse of what's going on in the houseπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ #tryingtoeavesdrop

Once again, Mish takes all the blame and fault for the chaos...just because Naman is her 'papa'πŸ˜’πŸ˜­

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

hey its ok nandu totally understood πŸ€—

superb will upload 9th episode asap πŸ‘πŸΌ haa thats a great idea nandu we ca do that so that we can complete it quick too n also we can have important scene discussion only others we can skip in a episode what say.. 

Nandu i have an idea we will analyse important scenes the dialogues which had an impact then i will post some caps for drooling thats it we can even discuss the comic scene.. what say that way it will be easy we can even complete 2 episodes a day... we can start that tomorrow if you are ok.. smiley20

Sure that sounds like a better planπŸ‘πŸΌ You can post whatever pics you feel that are very important for the story, or just have that cinematic feeling or even just pics that give you those special mishbir feelingsπŸ€—β€οΈ Don't stress to post every moment of the episode, let's just focus on the main points for discussion of dialogues, story, characters, music, performances etcπŸ‘πŸΌ

yes that way, we should be able to move through the episodes a little more quickerπŸ€— 

(hehe funny parallel to the tv re-runs; we are trying to speed up, whilst we want the tv re-run episodes to slow down!πŸ€ͺ🀣)

so I'll post episode 10 in the morning - before lunch and then post episode 11 in the evening?😊 ok?

Yes girl!! Breaking typical scared FL stereotypessmiley32smiley41 hamari angry chorni knows how to take a stand for herself! She is strong!smiley20smiley31 And that's the biggest quality that Abir admires in hersmiley42

One thing that kind of confuses me: How did the RV family not join 2 simple dots together? How did they not realise that mah family and 'that man' Naman obviously have some connection? The mah family clearly just suddenly leave without even a proper goodbye. They take Mishti who is trying to deal with Naman, right infront of their eyes...how do they not see the connection?

side note: I also realised that no one in the RV family (except Ketu) actually knows who Mishti is..she never was introduced to them at holi. So Mishti being involved with Naman wouldn't raise any doubts...until BM, BP and the rest of the family step in to take Mish away...that should've been a good dead give away that there is something between Naman and Mah familysmiley22

That's where our beloved chalak saasuma, Benba comes in. She's the only one who senses a strange connection between Naman, BP and BMsmiley16smiley20 #welldoneBB

Back when shaurya uncle had lot more input and dialogues in the storysmiley36smiley20 He actually had soo much to do during these early episodessmiley1, compared to the once in a blue moon dialogues he gets nowsmiley37

Ohh so true nandu mishti doesnt wait for her prince charming to come n save her she is very strong enough to stand for self... unique FL πŸ‘

haan this is a good point nandu everything happened infront of him they dont know mish but why didnt they stop or ask maheshwali family maybe they though mah family left seeing the drama created by some stranger you know like many people dont like to stay in a place where such incidents happen so they thought like that... and abir perfectly handled it only meenu was able to see through πŸ˜†

Haha true yaar we need more of shaurya he had some amazing scenes n dialogues in start.. πŸ˜†

haha seriously there was no intermediate break with family at allsmiley37 Direct straight to the main issuesmiley36smiley20It's crazy how sharp the mood changes...the music just stops and Naman's nautanki drama begins on the mikesmiley39smiley37

Bechaari Mishtu, She really thought that Naman wouldn't have the guts to come back or go to the police to complain. Unfortunately, she underestimated his ability to stoop to new levels of shame and injustice through his horrible drama as a 'helpless' father looking for his 'lost' daughtersmiley44smiley13

I love this quality of Abir: to WAIT & LISTEN carefullysmiley20smiley32 He doesn't react impulsively and try to ask BM or Mish about if he can help...or he doesn't run up to Naman to shoo him off. He simply patiently waits and tries to decode the situation from the rest of the characters involved. And ofcourse our smart #Hoshiyaar ladka Abir pieces the puzzles of the story perfectly!smiley32smiley31

#smart ladkasmiley20smiley42 Unlike Meenu who forms a quick judgement on people without trying to get to know them or understand them - she recognised a girl with a particular earring, talking to Ketki of views that opposed her. She grabbed on and stuck to that one feature of hers and deemed her as "bad for her family". Whilst recognising her earring, she failed to notice her hairsmiley36smiley37Mish who wore it in the video call...then Kuhu wears it hear in holi but oblivious to the change in person Meenu still misunderstands 'jhumke wali' to be Kuhu (The curly hair) when it was Mishti (the straight hair) from the video call she was actually trying to target forsmiley36smiley44 #galtisemistake

haha the transformation was so natural πŸ€£

so true mish was seeing new face of naman with every meet of theirs poor girl got back to back shock seeing him n his acts... 

Haa words nandu i too love this quality of abir he gives everyone chance to express themselves too look, understand n then finally he gets into action at end... the good listener quality is something which is difficult to have he is a pro in it.. πŸ‘ for meenu its like she only wants to hear what she wants n jumps to quick judgement... 

@bold - πŸ€£πŸ€£ ohh haan this is so true even mish chashma was visible in the video call πŸ€£πŸ€£

Very very sad truthsmiley19smiley13 That's why divorces of couples with young children are so impactful toosmiley18

#100%fact And this what Meenu does not only with Kunal and his past rishta..but she constantly berates and picks at Abir's dard and pain in regards to his Babasmiley18smiley15smiley19

Mishti is just in complete awe, surprise and confusion that someone, some random stranger stood up for her,  against her 'papa' whom he doesn't even knowsmiley20smiley32 This is the first time we see Mishti recognises and acknowledges through Abir's eyes and facial expressions, that they indeed share something much deeper, a much stronger connection of understanding each other's pain without even verbally expressing it at all.

True this is the reason many have that fear of commitment atleast mishbir were ready to try and also they easily loose trust on people n life too... sad reality πŸ˜­ the most saddest part is when they were put on spot to choose between their parents ufff those have a big impact on kids... 

agreed nandu she does bring out the past of abir which he tries to bury even with others she keeps reminding them of past just so that they  dont forget it like with naanu about business, koslu about how he wouldnt support naanu, ketu broken rishta even parul about their reality.. but she fails to realize by constant reminder only stops them to move on in life n makes them weak... 

well said nandu she first time saw the protective abir n felt the connection but everything was deep in her heart... 

as we know Abir is not one who gets physical in fights that easily..it takes something very serious and personal to him, which makes him aggressive.Why does Abir punch Naman, in defense of Mishti..when he hardly knows either of them properly yet??

Our hoshiyaar ladka Abir has perfectly matched different pieces of the 'jhumke wali' girl + angry chorni storysmiley32smiley20

-At this stage he has just connected the two primary dots; that 'angry chorni' = 'jhumke wali" He has just understood that those two distinct incidents and stories are nothing but the same girl, Mishti (who he doesn't yet know the name ofsmiley2). 

-So for him, 'angry chorni' represents the girl who was supposedly committing a crime of stealing, but actually seemed to display a sense of truth and righteousness in those tearful eyes, the previous night. She was a woman of strength, courage and was daring enough to do what she did, and not flinch or fluster when caught in the act by Abir. Whereas the "jhumke wali" girl in Abir's eyes (at that point), was that emotional girl who appeared to share the exact same childhood dard and pain as him - "papa ko khona kaise hota hai...papa ko intezaar karne kaise hota hai...jo shayad khabhi wapas nahi aayenge". She was the girl who maturely guided Ketu about what it means to have a family that loves n cares for you and lead to Ketki returning home safely. She was the girl who seemed to be the clues to his question "kya koi meri tera deewana hai" whom also shares the same concept "dard to dost purana hai." She was the girl who was heavily drained and emotionally tired of dealing with her past 'the man who mysteriously returned her life after so many years'...yet still sarcastically played along with him in their hide n seek bala-balak game. 

-So altogether, now watching her reactions to the man he recognises as the guy claiming to be searching for his 'beti'...Abir pieces all the parts of puzzle intelligently and perfectlysmiley32 He recognises Naman as the man who complained about the 'chor(ni) stealing his bag', as now the man or more precisely the 'papa' (the purane dard) who's unexpected return (Mish's cry at mandhir) is causing those hidden wounds to be re-surfaced (Mish now saying "intezaar hi tikh tha, aana teekh nahi tha").

-Upon witnessing Mishti's attempts to tell her papa to stay away from her...Abir now takes the lead when Naman tries to follow her. He tries making Naman understand the unnecessary and deep-rooted pain that he is inflicting on his 'beti' again and again, over the years. But Naman being Naman doesn't care for this strange lambe waale ladkasmiley36, and that's when Abir's impulsive nature to protect those from that pain he personally understands exactly, emerges! BOOM! Abir's huge punch at Naman, as he tries again to go behind Mishti to scratch those old but still deep n sensitive woundssmiley32

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't mind me...I just felt like writing something extra😊

Wow wow Nandu you explained this scene so well... yaar nandu you have your way with words you perfectly decoded abirs thought process n action πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

what more do i say yaar this is so perfect.. πŸ‘πŸΌ 

come on write more nandu this extras are so good πŸ€—