Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sakshi2104

Anjali please update dedo mineil ki yaad aa rhi hai😭😭

updating shortly

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Vpplinu

Nice update. We saw a lot mini lost in Neil it will be nice to see the opposite now 

thanks

glad you liked it

lets see if this story has the scope to show that....i will try to incorporate it if possible

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 8

Mini looked at her suitcases, “Oh God! How will I unpack all of this alone. Patiala mein toh hamesha mom hi sab kaam karti thi.” She wondered. As if answering her prayers Naeem bi knocked on the door, “Mini beta, can I come in?” Naeem bi asked for the permission. “Yes” said Mini. Naeem bi came with some people.“Mini, beta early in the morning Neil told me about your suitcase. He will fix that.” Said Naeem bi pointing towards a man. She continued further, “And these girls are here for closet arrangement. Tell them about your preferences and they will do it in no time.” Mini kept looking at girls, “Closet arrangers! Is that even a job?” she wondered and showed them all her belongings. “Come now Mini beta, let them be, they know their job.” Said Naeem bi. “Oh, actually they cant start right now. Wo…Neil is in the bathroom. He will need some time to get ready.” Said Mini as she imagined the situation where these girls will be in the walk in closet and Neil will come out of the bathroom. She felt horrified at the idea and found it repulsive that some random girls staring at her handsome husband. It was only her right to stare him. As he said few minutes ago, ‘I am all yours to stare’” Naeem bi looked at her and snapped her fingers in front of her to bring her out of thoughts. “Sahi kehta hai Neil. Tum sach mein apne aap se bahut baatein karti ho.” Said Naeem bi as she laughed at her while Mini looked down embarrassed. Naeem bi took the girls with her and asked them to wait in the hall for some time.

Neil came out of the bathroom after some time. Mini was engrossed in her phone when Neil asked her to pass his clothes. Mini took his clothes and absent mindedly walked towards him while still looking at her phone. “Is there anything more interesting than me?” asked Neil. This attracted Mini’s attention and she looked at him and then kept looking at him without even blinking. He was standing just wrapping a towel around his waist. Mini checked him out from top to bottom. Wet hair, bare upper body and white towel hung around his waist so sexily that she actually wanted to touch him there. Neil was enjoying the effect he was having on her. He loved it whenever she checked him out like she would eat him alive. He started walking towards her. Mini came out of her trance as she saw him coming. She immediately became nervous and looked here there to find a way out. She noticed the door and started to walk towards it but it was too late as Neil already blocked her way. “Where do you think you are going?” Neil asked as he put his hands on her either side to block her way completely. “Wo..main…Naeem bi had called me…I have to go.” Mini stammered.“ She can wait….but I cannot…last night it took me all my will power to stop. I don’t know how much I can control myself around you. You have no idea how tempting you look when you are all nervous.” Said Neil in a voice that sound sexy and little bit dangerous. “Last night…I…I was..not..not ready…all this is new to me…I am trying…my best…” Mini stammered again as his closeness was affecting her. “Then try harder….I am not a man of patience.” Neil said in same voice. Mini bit her lower lip in nervousness. “Oh! You shouldn’t have done that.” Neil said and took her lips in his suddenly.

Mini was not even prepared for it. She was stunned first but then his passionate kiss captivated her senses. He pushed her more towards the closet door and leaned on to her throwing his body weight on her. She was entrapped now with no chance to escape. He continued his sweet torture on her by kissing her on the exposed area of her neck. He started feeling up her body and Mini moaned his name in passion as she surrendered herself to him. She hugged him tightly unable to handle the burning urge to touch him. As her hands roamed around his body he unzipped her kurti and slide it down to her waist. Mini pulled herself back and gasped at her state. She turned around to cover herself feeling extremely shy. It was a bad move as it gave Neil access to her bra strap. He undid the hooks as he nuzzled on her neck. He pushed the bra straps down making her completely topless and hugged her from behind. Mini shut her eyes tight as she didn’t have the courage to open them. He kissed her shoulder line as his hands fondled her womanly assets. Neil turned her around and looked at her face and saw that ‘scared little kitten’ expressions again but this time he was in no mood to let her go easily. “Open your eyes” he commanded like a master. Mini shook her head vigorously in no. He again caressed her womanly assets teasingly and very seductively spoke in her ears, “Wont you listen to your husband? Huh?” Mini slowly opened her eyes. “That’s like a good wife” he praised her and took her hands to place them on his chest. “Feel me….touch me…..explore me with your fingers….Dont be shy. I am all yours just like you are all mine.” Neil said in same seductive voice. Mini was hypnotized by his sexy voice and her own wild desires. She started feeling up his body. Mini leaned forward and placed kisses all over his chest. He moaned with pleasure and lost his mind when Mini hugged him.  With their bodies touching each other without the barrier of clothes made him crazy.

Neil pushed her back and kissed her hungrily inserting his tongue in her mouth taking her to paradise. He kissed, licked and bit all over her chest area making Mini mad with desires. At that moment he wanted nothing more than to claim her as his but he knew she would panic as she was not mentally ready for it. So before the things end like yesterday night and none of them get anything he can atleast give her that ultimate pleasure every woman desires for. And he was sure that after getting a taste of it she will crave more for sex leading her to lose her inhibitions. Therefore making up his mind he went down on his knees and kissed her navel while his hands were busy in undoing her salwar. Once undone he pulled it down in one swift motion. He caressed her thighs and gave her the most intimate kiss he could. Mini shivered as she felt fire coursing through her veins. Neil shifted her panty sideways as he caressed her core with his finger. His fingers…his long fingers and his hot tongue continued their work and wrecked havoc in Mini’s senses. Soon she felt her body was tensing up. Something was building inside her….some urge to…to…she didn’t know what it was. She felt like she will become mad if she doesn’t get it…what was it….she wanted to shout….shout with extreme pleasure as she felt as if a volcano erupted within her….and finally she sighed in relief as she got a release. She was all flushed and hyperventilating as she experienced her first orgasm. It was mind numbing and her legs gave away as she slumped down on the floor.

Neil looked at her and couldn’t help feeling proud on himself for giving her extreme pleasure. She was a sight to behold right now. Almost naked, sweaty and glowing in the wake of orgasm. He stood up and left her to catch up her breath. He got dressed and looked at her now she seemed normal. “Come on get up. We don’t have whole day….there is a lot to do. And we also have to leave for hotel for our reception.” He said in his usual no nonsense tone. Mini gasped at him. Here she was still gathering her thoughts and he is behaving like nothing happened. She looked at him he was all dressed up then she looked down at herself and suddenly became very aware of her naked state and tried to cover herself.“ Don’t bother, I don’t think there anything left which I didn’t already see” said Neil as he smirked at her. “Shut up” said Mini finally finding her voice back. “Hey, that’s rude. Instead of thanking me you are asking me to shut up.”Complained Neil. “Thanking you? For what?” asked Mini. “Oh how forgetful you are. Just a few minutes ago I made you very happy. Do you need a reminder for that?” asked Neil as he teased her mercilessly. Mini blushed as she figured out what was he talking about. “I hope you liked my services and had a pleasurable time. Next time we will work on my pleasure.” Neil said as he winked at her and went outside.

Mini wore her clothes and combed her hair then looked at herself in the mirror when she was convinced she looked good and normal and no one could even guess what was her state a few minutes ago she stepped out of the room and joined Neil on the breakfast table. “What took you so long?” asked Naeem bi. “Talking to my friend on phone” Mini lied and looked down to avoid looking in her eyes while Neil gave her that wicked smile as if saying “You can’t even lie properly.” Neil finished his breakfast and stood up. “Naeem bi I am going to office. You guys leave for the hotel at 5.00 pm I will directly come there.” Said Neil. “What? You are going office today. I cant believe it.” asked Naeem bi. “Naeem bi, Mini and I will be leaving for Maldives after reception for 10 days. Before that I have to sign all the urgent papers at office.” Explained Neil. “And don’t worry I will reach at the hotel on time. I have talked to event planner all things are set and done. You don’t need to worry about anything.” Neil said further. “And Mini, your parents will reach Delhi in afternoon. I asked them to come here but they refused saying they will be comfortable at your mami’s house. I think they were being formal with me. So either you talk to them and call them here or if you wish to join them then driver will drop you there…ok?” asked Neil. Mini nodded her head in yes.

“What was he talking about…event planner and all?” asked Mini. “He meant for tonight’s reception.” Replied Naeem bi. “What was the need for event planner?Are lots of people are coming?” asked Mini confused as in Patiala very few of his people attended wedding and reception. “Yes, there will be lots of people including friends, relatives, office staff, business associates. And some very important personalities from politics, socialites, bureaucrats and media people etc.” explained Naeem bi. “Whoa! I thought it is going to be simple but it seems a grand affair.” Mini voiced her surprise. “In Patiala it was a private ceremony so no show off there but here…well…Oberoi family has always been a respectable business family of Delhi and now with Neil being among the successful and big names in the market he has to follow societal norms and must throw a reception party to match his status.” Said Naeem bi and Mini just nodded in yes. Mini was again lost in her thoughts, “How different his and mine worlds are. Whether I’ll ever be able to adjust here….be a part of his world?”

Mini called her parents and they informed her that they are stuck at traffic jam and will be late. They will meet her directly at the reception venue. Mini and Naeem bi left for the hotel. Hanuman, Babita and some other close relatives also reached the venue. Babita, Hanuman along with Saroj went to Mini’s room where she was getting ready. Mini saw her parents and ran to towards them. She hugged them as she couldn’t stop her tears. After Neil left for office in the morning she was all alone and lost in the new surrounding and now after seeing her parents she felt as if she found her strength back. Babita and Hanuman also couldn’t stop their tears. “How are you?” asked Hanuman. “Very happy after seeing you both.” Replied Mini as she wiped her tears. Soon there was a knock on the door. Naeem bi opened the door and whole team of makeup artists and designers came inside and gathered around Mini. “Who are you guys?” asked Mini perplexed. “Madam we are here to get you ready. Only two hours left. We have to hurry. Please select the dress.” Said One of the girl as she showed Mini the whole wardrobe. “Whoa! There are lots of dresses.” Mini commented. “Yes,actually you had already left for Patiala when we remembered that we didn’t get you dress for reception so I asked your mother about your fitting and we asked them to design some party gowns for you. They gave us several options but Neil couldn’t decide which one of them is best so he bought all.” Said Naeem bi as she laughed at his silliness. While Singh family exchanged weird looks as to what a wastage of money. Saroj was finding it difficult to digest all this.First, a grand reception at 7 star hotel now a celebrity like treatment to this jhalli Mini. Why God is so unfair? What does this girl do to get such an influential and rich guy?” Saroj wondered as she looked at Mini with jealousy.

“Has Neil arrived?” Mini asked Naeem bi. “Yes, he is also getting ready in the adjoining room.” Replied Naeem bi as she pointed towards the door of the adjoining room which was inside in Mini's room only. “Let me see what he is wearing then I will decide.” Said Mini as she ran excitedly to his room leaving her parents behind. “And you were saying she must be missing us.” Said Hanuman to Babita and both of them laughed. Mini entered into the adjoining room and found Neil trying to select suit for himself. Mini was so happy to see him after whole day that she wanted to hug him but controlled herself. “What are you wearing?” asked Mini. “I guess this brown three piece suit.” Replied Neil as he took it out from the cover.“ Good, then I will wear something in golden shade.” Said Mini smiling from ear to ear. Neil looked at her. The way in which she said that was so cute that he couldn’t stop himself from laughing. “Come here” he said as he extended his arms towards her. Mini went near him and he put his arms around her neck. “Someone seems very happy probably because her parents are here?” said Neil. “yes, that’s one reason but there is another.” Replied Mini in same sing song like voice. Neil laughed again listening to her, “And whats that?” “Suddenly I remember that it’s the last wedding function. Tonight it all ends and I will be leave for Maldives after that.” Replied Mini excitedly. “I?” asked Neil raising his eyebrow. “I mean we.” Mini corrected herself. “Hmm…seems like morning practice session worked and now you are so excited for the honeymoon.” Said Neil as he teased her. Mini blushed remembering their moments and tried to get free of his hold. “Wanna do it again?” Neil asked seductively. Mini gasped, “Are you out of your mind. We have to get ready and my mom is there just in the adjoining room.” Said Mini as she admonished him. “So what I know she is sensible enough to knock before disturbing a couple in their private space.”Replied Neil not letting her go. “Shut up Neil Oberoi and get ready.” Said Mini as she finally managed to get out of his hold.

Mini came back and got ready. She selected a golden colour off shoulder gown for her. Babita was scandalized after seeing her choice as she thought it was too revealing. But Mini was adamant on her choice. When Babita tried to pressurize her to chose another dress Mini used her ultimate weapon, “Mom, Neil wants me to wear this dress only. Its his choice.” Said Mini as she noticed how Babita had nothing to say after that. Mini smiled at her little mischief. “Oh I love this marriage thing. When a husband comes into the picture even moms cannot stop their daughters.” Mini wondered. Mini and Neil made their entry towards the stage as the guest started to arrive. All of them were greeting them and congratulating them and praising Mini. Then one woman came there with an elderly man. Mini saw them. That woman also saw Mini but instead of smile there was something else in her eyes….something sinister….jealousy?....hatred?. Soon they came near them.The elderly man spoke, “Congrats Neil.” “Thank you Mr. Mehra.” Neil replied politely as he shook his hands. But that woman came and hugged Neil almost throwing herself on him as she congratulated him. Mini was shocked to see this. She noticed Neil was also uncomfortable with her. He somehow pushed her away while trying to maintain his calm. Mini immediately felt disgusted with this woman. Neil then put his hand around Mini’s waist and pulled her closer, “Isha, meet my wife Mini.” Neil made the introductions. Isha didn’t even look at Mini and rolled her eyes. “whatever” she murmured. “Now, if you don’t mind please leave there are other people waiting to greet us.” Said Neil and gestured her father Mr. Mehra to proceed with her daughter. Mini didn’t know what was about this woman but she didn’t get good vibes from her. Soon the party came to an end as the guest started to leave. Mini and Neil had the dinner with family. After that Babita and Hanuman left for Saroj’s house as they were supposed to go back to Patiala from there and Mini and Neil came back to Oberoi mansion. Late night they left for the airport to catch their flight for Maldives.

to be continued......

Sakshi_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Anjali🤗

Sachi batao toh ye padhkar lag raha tha ki mein koi movie dekh rhi hu it was soo awesome 😍☺️🔥🔥❤️

Hot tha mineil scene yrr🔥🙈☺️

Isha bhi aa gai kuch siyapa toh nhi karegi?!!😳

Overall loved it 😍❤️

Please update ASAP ❤️❤️

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Looks like we need fire brigade 🔥🔥 and better keep it here for future also😉 Neil is such a player and Mini is such a cute,sweet  girl.😆 Poor girl have no idea 😆 how smart her husband Neil is🤣 everything was beautifully written 😳😉 you are pro in it 😳 but Crapfest at end 🤢 why Anjali ? I hate it 🤢who is she ex gf ?🤢 kill her soon please 🤣

Edited by N_sharmaa - 4 years ago
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

OMG.... It was damn hot,  sizzling aur sab kuch..... 🔥 🔥 

The intimate part was well. Written anjali.... ☺️

Neil is a player.... 🤣

Loved how you have shown the excited Minni in the reception... The color coordination....

Isha yaha bhi... Guest kyun hai yaha..the way u have written there is something to do with her.... 

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Anjali dropped crapfest bomb at the end 🤢 

I hate Crapfest so much  even here 🤣 🤢

Edited by N_sharmaa - 4 years ago
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Main main nehi rahi.. hayee ye kia padh Lia ☺️☺️

It was soooooooo hot anjali.. just too hoottt 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 I m blushing like hell ☺️☺️

But in wildest dreams I can't imagine srj no no no 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

But ye kia shock de dia tumne.. hope they r not married.. warna wo to pehle hi pata chal jata.. I m ok till ex. Plz ... CVS ne Dil toda h.. tum na todna 😭

Edited by Rishrabh - 4 years ago
Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

hayee ..

Neil in a towel so hot ... 

Mini gazing at him...even hotter... 

What happened after made this tharki ladki happy ....

Mini girl seriously? talking to a freind. kuch dhang ka excuse kar leti...idiot ladki

saroj jealous hahaaha me loving... Mogambo Avani Khush hui

Mini kya yaar ek kiss toh kar sakti thi na 😔

Waise na Anjali tune mujhe bigaad dia us closet part se . Mera Banda toh gaya ab. Already mai itni shopaholic hu ab toh mujhe bhi chahiye kapde bohat saare......... 

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome hot update

Love it

Waiting for honeymoon romance

Continue soon