Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

😆 bigben se sab darte hai.. but seriously if meenu doesnt want anyone to be intoxicated why she had thanda in the holi party 😆

🤣🤣 

I don't think she cares if anyone gets intoxicated...she is most affected if anyone of RV house/family gets into nasha because obviously that will effect her image and reputation😆

But true, this time in holi, she purposely brought bhaang to mix into the pani puri water to not only get one but both bahu of RV house drunk and intoxicated😆 what was she thinking?🤪

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Episode 9

Holi hai holi special holi song 🥳 Nandu listen to this lyrics also its beautiful n so in sync with our show n characters 😆

OOh indeed I listened to it carefully this time😆 It truly is so original and relatable with the show's story and characters👏👍🏼

hats off to the music director, choreographer, cinematographer, director n everyone for such a beautiful sequence... total filmy feel 

Totally! Big cheers to everyone involved in making this entire sequence so noteworthy👏

Hayee what a start to the episode! Abiir, music, holi fun and dance🥳👏Image

Kya abir ka rang mish tak ponchgaye 😆

haha ofcourse! You caught the point perfectly!😆👍🏼 "...woh mera rang mein khud rang jaatein hai"❤️

hayeee Abiraa n music... 

yeh ladka guitar bajaata hai, rap bhi karta hai aur ab..drums beat bajaata hai👏wah!🥳

My favorite handsome RJV boys rocking 🥳 look at shaheers attitude aww so hawt n handsome 

haha awesome handsome laundas❤️ haha look at the contrast difference in expressions😆

Shaheer/Abir's calm swag dashing style compared to Ritvik/Kunal's constrained scrunched face🤣poor kunal nashe mein bhi trying to have masti😛

I really really want to try one of these colour guns!😃 They look like soo much fun🥳

Girls enjoying boys antics 😉 kya ketu ne bataya nahi they are her brothers 😲😆

haha I'm afraid not. Ketu likes to keep them guessing/wondering😉 #mysteriousladki😆

nautanki dekho where he has gone uff goof ball 😆

🤣😆suddenly he's up on the roof😛 #pagal

silky smooth hair shining in the bright sunlight.... ❤️

hayee zulfien zulfein hehe in the word of Rhea eh?😆

I'll make a separate post with the song lyrics👍🏼 They are just fantastic❤️

Sutapasima thumbnail

OMGEE My dear friends ..so many caps on every page !! Yaar page has become very heavy .. they are not uploading at my end 😒

Rehem  karo Dotson !!🙏🙏

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Top class cinematography and direction here🥳❤️

Malangsa kabirsa gulaalsa Abirsaaa 😉

Ahem nandu can you see what i see 😉☺️

*cough* ahem ofcourse yaar diyu, I've been noticing only this since the last 2 episodes😉😆😳

pehli si pyaar ki pehli si *something* what was that n what does it mean anyone knows.. smiley6

towards each other  but not exactly.. 😆

hehe I'll write the lyrics out in a separate post..I shall try to get the translation too👍🏼

I love the realistic aspect here; Abir and Mishti now recognise each other, acknowledge each other through their eyes and smiles. But as Abir does walk towards her and pauses to get the earrings, Mishti simply moves on naturally because she just honestly doesn't feel the need or obliged to stop and talk or wait for him👍🏼 It so very natural and realistic for a person you have just met, don't know each other's name even, but have a cordial and happy time of celebration😃

Abir cant stop himself from admiring the earring wali ❤️

aww he really does find a strange yet comforting attraction towards her...through her symbolic earrings he links many features about her past pain yet strong bold nature to face it and now a pretty face n intriguing character🤗👍🏼

awww again color cloud inbetween them... 😆

see who comes in between kuku 😆

Can we take a moment to appreciate how chilled n laid back the Mah family is..they haven't even noticed (or just completely let go) that Kuhu is intoxicated and dancing is full nasha mode, at the place where she has come for rishta🤣🤗It's such a refreshing and fascinating contrast to Meenu (who was shocked and embarrassed to see Kunal playing drums and shooting colours. i.e actually having fun). Here Varsha and the rest of Mah family, don't really mind that Kuhu is enjoying herself to the fullest, they let her be who she is and what she wants to do👍🏼👏 #bravo

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Mishti goes to handle naman herself...  

Yes girl!! Breaking typical scared FL stereotypes👏 hamari angry chorni knows how to take a stand for herself! She is strong!👍🏼🤗 And that's the biggest quality that Abir admires in her

Abir remembers mish words from kutch n connects everything... 

#verysmart ladka😆😉

aww i dont know i felt this scene so cute n funny... meenu asks parul to take kunal to his room.. its similar to parents asking someone to take kids away when there is a fight or some drama is going on in family or even when we go out they tend to take kids away from drama... 😆

🤣haha exactly! I also felt similar vibes. Parents trying to save their kids from seeing any tamasha or fight going on anywhere😆

Mish comes infront of naman and asks him to go away, she is her father n she feels responsible for all this drama n tries to solve it... 

Maheshwaris wants to get away from there before he can create any drama... 

One thing that kind of confuses me: How did the RV family not join 2 simple dots together? How did they not realise that mah family and 'that man' Naman obviously have some connection? The mah family clearly just suddenly leave without even a proper goodbye. They take Mishti who is trying to deal with Naman, right infront of their eyes...how do they not see the connection?

side note: I also realised that no one in the RV family (except Ketu) actually knows who Mishti is..she never was introduced to them at holi. So Mishti being involved with Naman wouldn't raise any doubts...until BM, BP and the rest of the family step in to take Mish away...that should've been a good dead give away that there is something between Naman and Mah family😳

That's where our beloved chalak saasuma, Benba comes in. She's the only one who senses a strange connection between Naman, BP and BM😎👍🏼 #welldoneBB

As naman is about to take mishti name Abir saves on time by messing with mike... 😎

Shaurya takes mish away before naman can do anything... 

Back when shaurya uncle had lot more input and dialogues in the story😆👍🏼 He actually had soo much to do during these early episodes😊, compared to the once in a blue moon dialogues he gets now🤣

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Fun katam n drama shuru 😆

haha seriously there was no intermediate break with family at all🤣 Direct straight to the main issue😆👍🏼It's crazy how sharp the mood changes...the music just stops and Naman's nautanki drama begins on the mike🤪🤣

Naman calls mishti through mike without saying her name... maheshwari family are shocked to see naman there n others clueless.. 

Bechaari Mishtu, She really thought that Naman wouldn't have the guts to come back or go to the police to complain. Unfortunately, she underestimated his ability to stoop to new levels of shame and injustice through his horrible drama as a 'helpless' father looking for his 'lost' daughter😒

Bm asks bp to take everyone out n she goes to bring mish... but mish refuses to come with bm... 

Abir witnesses everything being near them.... 

meenu the curious cat 😆

Mishti even though saved her bm from his clutches she couldnt run away from her past... "itni salon tak unka intezaar kiya unka intezaar hi teek tha aana teek nahi tha"

I love this quality of Abir: to WAIT & LISTEN carefully👍🏼👏 He doesn't react impulsively and try to ask BM or Mish about if he can help...or he doesn't run up to Naman to shoo him off. He simply patiently waits and tries to decode the situation from the rest of the characters involved. And ofcourse our smart #Hoshiyaar ladka Abir pieces the puzzles of the story perfectly!👏🤗

Abir identifies that naman from last night chor scene...

#smart ladka👍🏼 Unlike Meenu who forms a quick judgement on people without trying to get to know them or understand them - she recognised a girl with a particular earring, talking to Ketki of views that opposed her. She grabbed on and stuck to that one feature of hers and deemed her as "bad for her family". Whilst recognising her earring, she failed to notice her hair😆🤣Mish who wore it in the video call...then Kuhu wears it hear in holi but oblivious to the change in person Meenu still misunderstands 'jhumke wali' to be Kuhu (The curly hair) when it was Mishti (the straight hair) from the video call she was actually trying to target for😆 #galtisemistake

RJV wonders who he is... 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Firstly I need to commend you and thankyou you for the amazing caps for the first few minutes with the Holi song👏👍🏼👏 You've captured every single second of it, and it's soo spectacular❤️

Thankyou soo much diyu, I understand how much time n effort it must take👍🏼👏 appreciate it heaps🤗

xx

Thank you jaan 🤗🤗🤗

holi episode is so special yaar got so much fun capturing it 🤗

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

🤣🤣 

I don't think she cares if anyone gets intoxicated...she is most affected if anyone of RV house/family gets into nasha because obviously that will effect her image and reputation😆

But true, this time in holi, she purposely brought bhaang to mix into the pani puri water to not only get one but both bahu of RV house drunk and intoxicated😆 what was she thinking?🤪

haha true yaar she doesnt even like them enjoying n having fun too 😆 she wants them to be the prim n proper family n maintain their image 😆 remember our drunk maami saying about them watching movie but meenu not laughing too 🤣

yaar true she thought they will fight she can use it to her advantage if only she knew 🤣

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Mish keeps looking at naman n abir notices it... And he remembers his childhood... this is something i like about abir he empathizes with people n tries to help them out in his own way even if he has to get the brunt.. 

"baap bachpan mai chodke chala jaata voh akele nahi jaata saath bachpan le jaata hai" #fact 

Very very sad truth😭😒 That's why divorces of couples with young children are so impactful too

Lambe baal wala bodyguard on duty... 😎 the bgm everything he does this uff i love it ❤️

Uff the fire in those eyes! Very reminiscent of that Abir who stopped Baba from trying to charge at Mish (at the lakeside)😈👏 #aag #angryAbir

"dard chupana badi muskil se aata hai kisi ki dard ko vapas jagane ki koshish bat kijiye" 💔 #Fact this is what meenu is trying to do with kunal by reminding of his past again n again... 

#100%fact And this what Meenu does not only with Kunal and his past rishta..but she constantly berates and picks at Abir's dard and pain in regards to his Baba😈😭

Naman tries to go near mish again n boy punches him.. damn 😈

Okay this is something very interesting to discuss; as we know Abir is not one who gets physical in fights that easily..it takes something very serious and hurtful to him, which makes him aggressive. 

So why does he impulsively punch Naman? when he hardly knows him nor Mishti...

Mish sees abir beating up naman n stops... but what shaurya said is true "ye kisi or ka ghar hai yahan problem hojayegi".. 

Meenu asks Abir about naman but abir manages that he is a criminal n he is following him from kutch... #true this man n something related to him is following him from kutch mish n her past which connected both emotionally...

side note this is the first time abir saved maheshwari family from public drama/humiliation unknowingly... 

As family takes mish away she cant stop looking at Abir who unknowingly according to her helped her... 

Mishti is just in complete awe, surprise and confusion that someone, some random stranger stood up for her,  against her 'papa' whom he doesn't even know👍🏼👏 This is the first time we see Mishti recognises and acknowledges through Abir's eyes and facial expressions, that they indeed share something much deeper, a much stronger connection of understanding each other's pain without even verbally expressing it at all.

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

as we know Abir is not one who gets physical in fights that easily..it takes something very serious and personal to him, which makes him aggressive.Why does Abir punch Naman, in defense of Mishti..when he hardly knows either of them properly yet??

Our hoshiyaar ladka Abir has perfectly matched different pieces of the 'jhumke wali' girl + angry chorni storysmiley32smiley20

-At this stage he has just connected the two primary dots; that 'angry chorni' = 'jhumke wali" He has just understood that those two distinct incidents and stories are nothing but the same girl, Mishti (who he doesn't yet know the name ofsmiley2). 

-So for him, 'angry chorni' represents the girl who was supposedly committing a crime of stealing, but actually seemed to display a sense of truth and righteousness in those tearful eyes, the previous night. She was a woman of strength, courage and was daring enough to do what she did, and not flinch or fluster when caught in the act by Abir. Whereas the "jhumke wali" girl in Abir's eyes (at that point), was that emotional girl who appeared to share the exact same childhood dard and pain as him - "papa ko khona kaise hota hai...papa ko intezaar karne kaise hota hai...jo shayad khabhi wapas nahi aayenge". She was the girl who maturely guided Ketu about what it means to have a family that loves n cares for you and lead to Ketki returning home safely. She was the girl who seemed to be the clues to his question "kya koi meri tera deewana hai" whom also shares the same concept "dard to dost purana hai." She was the girl who was heavily drained and emotionally tired of dealing with her past 'the man who mysteriously returned her life after so many years'...yet still sarcastically played along with him in their hide n seek bala-balak game. 

-So altogether, now watching her reactions to the man he recognises as the guy claiming to be searching for his 'beti'...Abir pieces all the parts of puzzle intelligently and perfectlysmiley32 He recognises Naman as the man who complained about the 'chor(ni) stealing his bag', as now the man or more precisely the 'papa' (the purane dard) who's unexpected return (Mish's cry at mandhir) is causing those hidden wounds to be re-surfaced (Mish now saying "intezaar hi tikh tha, aana teekh nahi tha").

-Upon witnessing Mishti's attempts to tell her papa to stay away from her...Abir now takes the lead when Naman tries to follow her. He tries making Naman understand the unnecessary and deep-rooted pain that he is inflicting on his 'beti' again and again, over the years. But Naman being Naman doesn't care for this strange lambe waale ladkasmiley36, and that's when Abir's impulsive nature to protect those from that pain he personally understands exactly, emerges! BOOM! Abir's huge punch at Naman, as he tries again to go behind Mishti to scratch those old but still deep n sensitive woundssmiley32

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't mind me...I just felt like writing something extra😊

Edited by yrhpk_aus - 4 years ago