I dont like this shitty lockdown mann initially i was like yeah holidays but now imma main udna chahti hoon, daudna chahti hoon, girna bhi chahti hoon ... bas lockdown nahi chahti.....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I dont like this shitty lockdown mann initially i was like yeah holidays but now imma main udna chahti hoon, daudna chahti hoon, girna bhi chahti hoon ... bas lockdown nahi chahti.....
Is he Marathi?
Half n half.
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
I dont like this shitty lockdown mann initially i was like yeah holidays but now imma main udna chahti hoon, daudna chahti hoon, girna bhi chahti hoon ... bas lockdown nahi chahti.....
Go to terrace n try all this.
Mamata has started her politics again 😶
Yup . His daddy was born in Mumbai ( according to Wikipedia).
Wash the mask after use
We have to disinfect the mask before reusing it .
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0