

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🙏no hello.. namaste is the way.
Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold
The International Council of Jurists (ICJ), headquartered in London, has moved the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) seeking unspecified amount as reparations from China for having caused “serious physical, psychological, economic and social harm” to member-nations by unleashing Covid-19 on the world.
And at same time order supplies from China.
DOMINIC THIEM IS BREATHTAKINGLY HOT
Cc the last resort for some kill time for many of us here.
Has anyone downloaded Aarogya Setu app? Got a msg from my bank to dld it 😒.
OMG that’s not at all funny going by the self experience....but still it made me laugh....😆
🙏no hello.. namaste is the way.
Muh se hello bolne mein kya hai? Virus ka ghusne ki dar?
😆think of this as virtual world. .. we are in chatroom
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0