Bollywood CC #38- Page 87

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54.9k

Users

49

Likes

1.5k

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

I wonder what’s next in line for 2020 apocalypse. Asteroid? Alien invasion? Series of earthquakes? Something related to technology maybe..

Boring. I want Dinosaurs. Atleast kuch toh maja aayega without inevitable doom. Brontosaurus pe ghumna hai mujhe. Wanna tell the T-Rex he's seriously overrated 🙄 and others deserved more footage than him!

2J47F43QGJBQ4B3L thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Abhi tak kisi ne Nostradamus ko quote kiya ke nahin? The Simpsons?

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30

Over 45 Malayali nurses in Delhi and Mumbai have contracted Corona.

The docs and nurses in these hospitals were being forced to work without proper safety measures.

OMG! 😔😥

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 6 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

I wonder what’s next in line for 2020 apocalypse. Asteroid? Alien invasion? Series of earthquakes? Something related to technology maybe..


Alien invasion sahi rahega. Especially if they can eat certain people alive even better.

AllThatCritique thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Saw the saddest news of the day. Won't post it but yeah... Can this be over. Please.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30

Yaha bhi, 5.30 ko.

This is really releasing serotonin hormones in people.

Kal my mom was feeling nauseous and had a headache. 9 baje full excitement me she went, lit candles, flashed the mobile light and came in from the balcony happily. I was like 😲


Ab jab bhi tabiyat kharab ho, thaali bajane ka programme rakhenge🤣


Hahaha.. I hv interesting neighbors.. one was singing give me some sunshine 3 idiots song.. one girl n her frnds were in chorus singing let it go Disney song...

Aur ek be painting lga di balcony Mai with take care writen on it.. everyine cooing in their own way. 🤗

Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Saw the saddest news of the day. Won't post it but yeah... Can this be over. Please.

But hua kya?

Edited by togepe30 - 6 years ago
AllThatCritique thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

A certain death :(

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".