Somehow, I had a feeling that Gill was going to get out early today 😭
Me2
I jinxed him
I have done this couple of times
Could have rested and gave chance to jaisu
.
I am catching 2nd match, now
Ab koi bol lo pehle batting 
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Somehow, I had a feeling that Gill was going to get out early today 😭
Me2
I jinxed him
I have done this couple of times
Could have rested and gave chance to jaisu
.
I am catching 2nd match, now
Ab koi bol lo pehle batting 
Kya ho gaya
Test chal raha hai 
Aaj Rahul ko batting kaa mauka milega
People were complaining about batter friendly pitch isliye aaj bowler friendly pitch banaayi hai
Lowest Powerplay totals for India in 2020s
27/3 vs Aus Chennai 2023
27/3 vs Aus Perth 2025
28/2 vs Eng Lord’s 2022
28/2 vs WI New Chandigarh 2026
captain ko hi drop karde??Originally posted by: SalluTheUllu
Me2
I jinxed him
I have done this couple of times
Could have rested and gave chance to jaisu
.
I am catching 2nd match, now
Ab koi bol lo pehle batting

Bro pitch was that bad?? I mean yea we all wanted a bowling friendly pitch bt itna bhi nhi ki they're playing a test
Kohli bhaiya 

captain ko hi drop karde??
REST 
Rutu ko dekho
2 lifeline and yet not giving it up for KL
Coming up ind vs WI white ball series after 20 days
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/anshul-kamboj-replaces-injured-prasidh-krishna-for-final-india-vs-west-indies-odi-1556731 Washington sundar has...
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI at Barsapara Cricket Stadium, Guwahati on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏 India look to solidify 2027 World...
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - Greenfield International Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram on 27/09/2026 at 2:00 PM IST🏏 For two teams,...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...
22