Singapore has declared lockdown till may 1st week.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Singapore has declared lockdown till may 1st week.
wo kaun hai.wo bhi bata doOriginally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4
Somone is a boy from one account and a girl from other two accounts. I wonder whether it's a boy, a girl or boy-girl. 🤔
Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM
Singapore has declared lockdown till may 1st week.
Japan as well..
I am certain lockdown will/should be extended.
Yes but only in some area bole to Hotspot area or some cities those are most affected due to coronavirus
tum logo ko kiya karna pad raha hai, pata nahi.
baartan aur jhadu/pocha/watering plants is normal, but now my mom is employing me to separate dhaniya gota from jeera😆, manually.
Company head sends a mail..
"I understand lot of anxiety n suffering going on but let's work hard and continue drive our business together."
Mann to kr rha hai resign krdu..
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
tum logo ko kiya karna pad raha hai, pata nahi.
baartan aur jhadu/pocha/watering plants is normal, but now my mom is employing me to separate dhaniya gota from jeera😆, manually.
Office work from home ...uspe ghar ki safai ho chuki hai ek baar...carpet bhi saaf ho gaye ...planting bhi ...aur us pe office walo ko lag raha hai ghar pe hi to hai 24x7 sale meeting meeting
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0