Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Me me me! I have its sale on notification. The 256 gb variant mirror purple wala is out of stock in India for weeks now ☹️ even lockdown ke pehle se. Aur abhi delivery phi impossible and aur foreign country se le aana/courier karna bhi 😟 It's so pretty.
The pause 😆
Stupidity runs in the whole human chain. Bas we are a little more dramatic. Bollywood style 😆
Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
Stupidity runs in the whole human chain. Bas we are a little more dramatic. Bollywood style 😆
True only we can take out a morcha against a virus 🤣🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/AdityaRajKaul/status/1246864525590032389
Even after knowing she made a mistake majaal hai ke peeche haate. Ussi ko continue karegi 😆
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~
True only we can take out a morcha against a virus 🤣🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/AdityaRajKaul/status/1246864525590032389
I keep using the word secondhand embarrassment but aaj pata chala us shabd ka asli meaning....😐
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0