Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Acchhe se bataao kya kya kiya. Mummy ka birthday hai 12th ko.
Where are the roses? Maine socha decorate bhi karogey isiliye pic mangata. 😆
Btw dekneme acha lagraha hai.
dekhne me acha hai👍
Originally posted by: Sock-let
Where are the roses? Maine socha decorate bhi karogey isiliye pic mangata. 😆
I thought for a beginner it was enough decoration that he presented it well in terms of knowing which angle to take the picture etc...So yes, full marks to Zeal ji!
Badhiya lag raha hai.
Originally posted by: cricketfan1
I thought for a beginner it was enough decoration that he presented it well in terms of knowing which angle to take the picture etc...So yes, full marks to Zeal ji!
Is he making a cake for the first time? I didn't know that. Then toh, of course he did a good job.
Maine toh apne first time pe 2 tablespoon baking powder dal diya tha.
Originally posted by: Sock-let
Is he making a cake for the first time? I didn't know that. Then toh, of course he did a good job.
Maine toh apne first time pe 2 tablespoon baking powder dal diya tha.
Haila mein bhi...I thought baking powder zyada daalne se zyada mulayam banega cake...😆
About Zeal’s baking skills...No idea, just a guess!
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0