Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Oye le❤️
But I wonder if dogs feel uncomfortable or any pain when they're made to stand or walk on two feet.
Same. I don’t think dogs can stand for an extended period of time without feeling uncomfortable.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Oye le❤️
But I wonder if dogs feel uncomfortable or any pain when they're made to stand or walk on two feet.
Same. I don’t think dogs can stand for an extended period of time without feeling uncomfortable.
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Oye le❤️
But I wonder if dogs feel uncomfortable or any pain when they're made to stand or walk on two feet.
They do. They also start panting at a faster rate after that. It depends on the kind of training the dogs had too. Also the height,weight,muscle use,age. My oldest baby finds its hard to stand for a long time while the youngest can't even do it 😁 The middle ones can do it for a long time but it's more like how humans practice walking on hands lol. You can do it with practice but it will hurt you later and give you muscle pain regardless of your training. Not recommended by trainers or vets.
Originally posted by: cricketfan1
Looks like we are slowly heading towards WW 3😵
Jo bhi ho jaldi ho aur khatam ho...Why waste our time quarantining if end mein marna hi hai...Just open the restaurants so that at least kha peeke chain se marenge!😭
Haan par issue yeh hai ki hum log nahi marenge 50 plus with health conditions zyadatar jaenge.. mostly jawan log bach jaenge
Finally. Good for her.
Oh no.😳 Community transmission in Dharavi, of all places. And the fact that most Maharashtra patients were asymptomatic 🗿... This is..umm... Well.
Originally posted by: Sock-let
Maine bana dala.
Good, how was it?
Haan par issue yeh hai ki hum log nahi marenge 50 plus with health conditions zyadatar jaenge.. mostly jawan log bach jaenge
True that! I am not asking for it though...Just lamenting that they have to do all these things just when the world is going through these trying times!
Good, how was it?
Gajar ka halwa banaya tha. I used a wood spoon joh mom spicy dishes banakeliye use karti hai. Main bul gayi, so it became sweet and spicy. 😆
Originally posted by: Sock-let
Gajar ka halwa banaya tha. I used a wood spoon joh mom spicy dishes banakeliye use karti hai. Main bul gayi, so it became sweet and spicy. 😆
Gajar ka halwa sweet n spicy 🤨Taj wants to recruit you. 😆
I just now made malpua or Desi pancake.. 😋
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0