I am gonna do it.😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am gonna do it.😎
Important if you're not doing this already.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-cXwZFhTQ5/?igshid=ckkmbgqtekux
And this will what it would come down to. Fighting and stealing equipment. Countries really need to ramp up production of their own.
https://twitter.com/Azadnebi/status/1246156949953155081?s=19
Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
And this will what it would come down to. Fighting and stealing equipment. Countries really need to ramp up production of their own.
https://twitter.com/Azadnebi/status/1246156949953155081?s=19
😲 Is that even allowed? I mean isn’t it coming across as juvenile ?
I am gonna do it.😎
Maine bana dala.
Originally posted by: cricketfan1
😲 Is that even allowed? I mean isn’t it coming across as juvenile ?
It's a criminal act. Let's see what excuses Turkey come up with. You never know with their government. Also they are NATO allies so if things get rough, sides would be taken and it could permanently damage their relations if they keep doing this again and again. Spain would definitely put a diplomatic complaint as of now.
https://twitter.com/COVIDNewsByMIB/status/1246392543970877440?s=19
Local transmission , no community transmission : Kejriwal
Pandemic mein bhi racism as if Africans are their personal guinea pigs.
https://twitter.com/Nadine_Writes/status/1246116170731749376?s=19
What even.
https://twitter.com/Nadine_Writes/status/1246118184480112642?s=19
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0