Bollywood CC #38- Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54.8k

Users

49

Likes

1.5k

Frequent Posters

1166099 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#51

Some muslim gujjars ,4 guys in my area refused to get treated, by spitting on people. Now people have gone again. How sick 🤢

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 6 years ago
maal_u_have thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#53
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#54

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Yes I did. Was told to do so 😆

This Aarogya Setu app.. does it really work?

AllThatCritique thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#55

Inka abhi bhi chalu hain. No work from home.


https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1246333903482298368

1163026 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#58

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

This Aarogya Setu app.. does it really work?

Yes I guess. Only downloaded and provided location didnt give name, dob etc 😆

1134270 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#59

Me being sick of Corona... also there's nothing other than corona😆

https://twitter.com/cctvidiots/status/1246131091062153216?s=19

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".