Cont soon

Tk2000 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank you for your comments guys :)

Will post the next part later today...

Tk2000 thumbnail

Hi Guys!

Here is the second and last part of this short story. Hope you like it :)

"Tum akele rehna chahti ho na? You want me to go? Fine. Main jaa rahahoon. Tum raho akeli yahaan par."

Saying that, Rohit stormed out of the house. Sonakshi just stood stillfor a couple of minutes, shocked at Rohit’s outburst, and then burst intotears. She wondered how the evening had gone so terribly wrong, how thingsbetween them had gone so horribly awry.

After crying her heart out for 15 minutes, she went back to all thathad happened today. As angry as she had been with Rohit, somewhere in her heartshe knew that he was right in whatever he had just said. He HAD been trying andtrying really hard. To manage the crisis situation at the hospital and yettrying his best to spend some time with her, even if it was just a few minutes,when he got home. It was she who had been pushing him away. She had felt sohurt after the hospital incident that she had unknowingly decided not to givehim a chance to put things right.

And today, she had majorly overstepped her boundaries. She had yelledat him and fought with him for absolutely no rhyme or reason. She had usedSanjana and her antics just as an excuse to vent her frustration and anger outat him. It was clear from his expressions that he had no idea whatsoever whatshe had been going on about. But he had still tried to reason with her, to makeher understand. But what had she done? She had driven the final nail into thecoffin by telling him to leave her. SHE had messed this one up! And she had noclue how she was ever going to make it right. She didn’t even know how she wasgoing to face him when he came back. ‘IF he came back’, her mind said and anunknown fear gripped her. What if he didn’t come back? What if she really haddriven him away? What if she had lost him? And she burst into tears all overagain…

One hour later…

Rohit turned the key in the lock and stepped inside. Closing the doorbehind him, he walked up the stairs to their room. His mind was in a whirl andhe didn’t know how he was going to face Sona after all that he had said to her.He had been dreading this moment for the last one hour. He had been terriblyupset with her when he left the house. He had to go for the dinner with Sanjanabut before that, he just needed a few quiet moments to himself. So he went tothe garden where he and Sona had so many special memories. It was “theirplace”, and it was here that he really started reflecting over all the thingsthat Sona had said to him during their fight today, and some things that she hadn’tsaid but had been at the bottom of her frantic outburst all along. Did shereally believe all those things? Did she really think she wasn’t important tohim? That he didn’t need her? And he didn’t think she was beautiful?Seriously?? She had to be blind to not know the effect she had on him eventoday. Especially now, with her face glowing, her baby bump showing, she lookedthe prettiest she had ever looked. There wasn’t a single day when he didn’t thankGod for bringing Sona into his life. And she actually thought SHE wasn’t goodenough for him?

Coming to think of it, it was not entirely her fault. He had beenlacking in the attention and time he had been giving her. He had his reasons,and they may have been completely genuine and justified, but at the end of theday, this was a life-changing event for her, much more than it was for him. Shewas going through all kinds of changes – physically, emotionally, mentally,professionally. And it must have been overwhelming for her to deal with so manysudden changes all at once. All she must have wanted was to have him around,for him to just tell her that it was all going to be OK. That they would makeit work together. Just one tiny expectation, and he hadn’t managed to fulfill eventhat. And today, when all her pent up frustration had come out, he should havebeen with her to reassure her that he was hers and that he would always be withher. But instead of that, he had walked out on her... Yes, she was beingdifficult and unreasonable, and today’s fight was probably as much her fault ashis. But he could have just given it some time and talked to her about it onceshe had calmed down, making her see sense and reason instead of yelling at herand leaving her alone.

But it wasn’t too late. He could still do it. She may still be angryand it may lead to another argument. But whatever it was, it would definitelybe better than the cold shoulder treatment she had been giving him. He got upwith a resolve and dialed Sanjana’s number. She didn’t answer. So he left amessage on her answering machine saying that he was extremely sorry but hecould not make it to dinner since he was completely exhausted and needed to rest.He then got into the car and asked Ravi to take him back home as fast aspossible.

And now here he was, outside their room, mustering up the courage to goinside. He slowly opened the door and entered. He looked around the room till hespotted her at the other end of the room, curled up on the recliner. She wasasleep and hadn’t even changed out of the clothes that she had been wearingearlier. He walked towards her and the first thing he noticed upon reaching herwas her tear-stained face. She had clearly cried herself to sleep. The nextthing he noticed was that she was sleeping with his white T-shirt clutched inher hands, hugging it tightly.  He felthis eyes moisten. It was a small gesture, but it nonetheless told him how much shehad needed him right now.

He reached out and touched her arm tentatively. “Sona”, he called outsoftly. “Sona”. She opened her eyes and looked at him, slightly disorientedfrom being woken up. He kept his palm on her cheek. “Theek ho tum?”. Shesuddenly realized it was actually him and sat up with a start. “Dheere dheere,aaram se. Tum.. theek ho na?” She gave a slight nod and looked down. She hadimagined this scenario a thousand times in the last one hour and had rehearseda million versions of what she would say to him when she saw him. But now that hewas actually in front of her, all of that just flew out of her mind. She wastongue-tied. She wanted to apologise to him for her behavior earlier but shejust didn’t know what to say, where to start. There was so much she wanted tosay, but she just couldn’t find the right words. He sensed her discomfort andhesitation and decided that their conversation could wait a little longer. Hestood up and asked “Khana khaya tumne?” She shook her head, saying No. “Mujhebhi bahut bhook lagi hai. Main Vimmi se kehta hoon khana upar lake de de. Mainfresh hoke aata hoon, tum bhi change karlo?” “Hmm”, she said meekly.

He called Vimmi and then went into the washroom. Once he was inside,Sona got up from her place. She could feel her irritation and frustrationreturn. But this time, it was not towards Rohit. It was towards herself. Rohithad clearly decided to let their fight go and mend things between them. He evenseemed to have cancelled the dinner with Sanjana. Being the loving husband thathe was, he always found it in him to forgive her for all her mistakes, tooverlook every mess that she created. And she? She couldn’t even stringtogether a respectable apology for him. What kind of an egoistic loser was she,who couldn’t even say a proper sorry to her husband after hurting him so much. Shefelt a strong surge of anger towards herself. “You are useless SonakshiRastogi, absolutely and totally useless! You so don’t deserve him!”, shethought angrily tugging at her shrug.

Rohit came out of the washroom 5 minutes later to see Sonakshi angrilystruggling to get her shrug off. She was clearly finding it difficult tomaneuver her arms easily and it was stuck. And instead of trying to get it offcalmly, she was angrily fighting it, pulling at it from all the wrong places,panting and puffing and working herself into a sweat. Just as she was about toscream with frustration, Rohit hurried up to her. “Ek minute ek minute. Kya karrahi ho Sona. Phat jayega wo. Ek minute aaram se.” He saw her puffed face andsensed that she was very close to tears. “Kya hua?” “Pata nahee.” Her voicecracked. “Main kabse ye nikalne ki koshish kar rahi hoon, par nikal hi naheeraha hai”, she said, once again pulling at the sleeve angrily. “Arre! Bas basbas, chhodo use. Chhodo Sonaaa. Kya ho gaya hai tumhe? Itni chhoti si baat peitna gussa!”

At this point, Sonakshi finally lost all control over her emotions andstarted weeping. “Chhotisi baat nahee hai. Kuchh theek se nahee ho raha haimujhse. Karna kuchh chahti hoon, ho kuchh aur jaata hai. Kehna kuchh aur hotahai, bol kuchh aur deti hoon. Ye, ye ek shrug tak theek se nikaala nahee jaa rahahai mujhse. I am such a loser Rohit. Good for nothing”, she cried. Rohit tookone step towards her and enveloped her in a hug, as tightly as he could, givenher baby bump. She tried to push him away at first but when he tightened hisarms around her, she finally gave in and hugged him back with all her might,crying like a baby.

“Shhhh.. Sona… Stop crying baba, please rona band karo. Tum.. Tum pehleyahaan aao, baitho yahaan aur ye paani piyo.” He made her sit down, sat next toher and gave her a glass of water, which she took and gulped down like anobedient child. She then moved closer to him and once again hugged him tightly,in tears. He hugged her back and said, “Sona, I know tum meri wajah se bahutupset ho. Mujhe tumse wo sab nahee kehna chahiye tha, waise nahee chillanachahiye tha. I am really sorry, please ro mat.” Sonakshi looked up at his faceamazed. “Tum kyun sorry bol rahe ho Rohit? Saari galati meri hai, maine jhagdakiya tumse. Bahut zyaada bol diya maine tumhe. Sorry mujhe kehna chahiye tumse.I am sorry Ro… Rohit. I am so.. so.. sorrrryyy” Saying this, she hugged himagain and started crying.

R: Shhh.. Stop crying, stop crying. Bas Sonaaa. It’s OK.

S: No Rohit, it’s not OK. Its just not OK. Maine tumhe itna kuchh kaha,pata nahee kya kya bol diya. Aur tum phir bhi yahaan aise.. Main deserve naheekarti tumhein. I just don’t deserve you.

R: Shut up Sona and stop talking nonsense. Ye kya bakwaas kar rahi hotum, deserve and all. Paagal ho gayi ho kya?

S: Haan shaayad, hai na. Shayad paagal ho gayi hoon main. (stammeringin tears) I mean.. Dekho mujhe. Meri.. meri harkatein dekho. Dimaag kharab hogaya hai mera. Kuchh samajh hi nahee aa raha hai kya kar rahi hoon, kya bolrahi hoon, kaise behave kar rahi hoon. I mean tum dekho na, itna pyaar karte hotum mujhse, aur maine tumhe bhi hurt kar diya. Door kar diya apni baton se. Imean.. aisa to nahee hona chahiye na.. aisa nahee karna chahiye mujhe.. tomatlab kuchh toh bahut zyada galat kar rahi hoon main, hai na”, Sonakshistuttered and stammered.

R: Kuchh galat nahee kar rahi ho Sona. Just relax. Ye sab normal hai iswaqt. Hota hai. It’s alright. Itna stress mat lo is cheez ka. Phase hai, nikal jayega.Tum fikr mat karo. Sab manage kar lenge hum. Main hoon na tumhare saath.

S: Tum ho?

R: Of course.

S: Hamesha rahoge?

R: Hamesha

S: Abhi jab tum chale gaye the na, main bahut darr gayi thi. Mujhe lagatum chale gaye mujhe chhodke. Wapas nahee aaoge.

R: Main kabhi tumhe chhodke nahee ja sakta Sona. Tum meri zindagi ho.Main yehi hoon, tumhare paas, aur yehi rahunga hamesha. Kahin nahee jaunga.

S: Agar main pagalon ki tarah behave karungi, tab bhi nahee?

R: Tab bhi nahee.

S: Agar main tumpar chillaungi, gussa karungi, bina baat ke jhagadakarungi tab bhi nahee?

R: Tab bhi nahee.

S: Agar main aaj ki tarah phir se koi utpatang harkat karungi, tab bhi nahee?

R: Uh-huh! Tab bhi nahee. Kabhi nahee. Kya kaha tha maine tumse,zindagi bhar ek leech ki tarah tumse chipka rahunga, kahi nahee jaunga main.

S: Promise?

R: Tumhari Mata rani wala promise. (Sonakshi smiled) Waise Sona, mujhe..mujhe bhi kuchh kehna hai tumse.

S: Bolo.

R: I am sorry. Anjaane mein hi sahi, par tumhe hurt karne ke liye.Tumhe ignore karne ke liye. Trust me, maine jaan bujhkar tumhe ignore naheekiya. Ye hospital mein jo bhi ho raha hai, emergencies, mere dimaag mein hinahee aaya, pata nahee kaise. I am so sorry.

S: Rohit, please tum sorry mat bolo. It’s OK (smiling and kissing hishand) Aur ab bas. Please is sab ke baare mein aur baat nahee karte hain. Mujhebhook lagi hai. Main dekhke aati hoon Vimmi abhi tak khana kyun nahee lekeaayi.

Saying this, Sona started getting up, but Rohit held her hand andstopped her.

S: Kya hua?

R: Ek aur baat hai.

S: Kya?

R: Tum promise karo mujhe ki aaj ke baad kabhi mujhe apne aap se durnahee karogi. Main jaanta hoon main kabhi kabhi ekdum duffer ki tarah behavekarta hoon, tumhein hurt karta hoon. Bahut gussa dilata hoon. Aur tumhein jitnagussa karna hai, jitna chillana hai, jhagda karna hai, tum karo mujhse. Jobolna hai bolo. Main sab chup chap sun lunga. Kuchh nahee bolunga. But please mujhseis tarah door mat chali jaana. Tumhein pata nahee hai ye pichhle do hafte mainekaise guzaare hain. Kya kya khayaal aa rahe the dil mein. Kuchh samajh hi naheeaa raha tha kya karun. Dimaag jaise kaam karna band ho gaya tha. S: I am sorryRohit. I promise aaj ke baad kabhi aisa nahee hoga. Chahe jitna jhagada ho,kabhi tumse door nahee jaungi. Promise!

R: Aur phir kabhi bhi ye mat sochna ki mujhe tumhari zaroorat naheehai. Tumhe andaaza bhi nahee hai Sona ki tum kya ho mere liye.  Tumhare bina kisi cheez ka koi matlab hi naheehai. Tum ho to sab kuchh hai. Main bhi. Warna main bhi kuchh nahee hoon. Aur…

Before he could say anything else, Sonakshi crashed her lips onto hisand kissed him. After moving apart, she looked in his eyes and said “I loveyou. Very, very, very much”. He put his hands on her face, looked into her eyesand said “I love you too. And you are the most beautiful woman I have everseen.” and pulled her to him for a long kiss.

Later that night:

Rohit and Sona were cuddled up in their bed when Rohit said “WaiseSona, ek baat batao.” “Hmmm?”, she responded.

R: Sanjana? Really?

S: What?

R: You know.. tum.. jealous… us se…

S: Excuse me! Main bilkul bhi jealous nahee thi.

R: Really?

S: Of course. Wo to main tum par gussa thi aur wo mujhe waise bhi bahutirritating lagti hai. Isi liye us baat par gussa nikal gaya. Baaki jalan walankuchh nahee

R: Are you 100% sure?

S: I am 200% sure Dr. Surgeon!

R: OK great, to phir main use message karke bol deta hoon ki aaj ka jodinner tha, wo kal karte hain. I will take her out for a celebration.

S: Kya? Aur main?

R: Arre, tum hi ne to abhi abhi kaha ki wo tumhe bahut irritating lagtihai. So tum kyun aana chahti ho. Main leke jaata hoon na use.

S: Haan.. lekin.. I mean.. kyun tum.. I mean.. kis liye

R: (smirking) Kahin tum jal to nahee rahi ho na us se?

S: Nahee.. main.. wo.. main.. jal nahee rahi hoon.. main bas ye kehrahi thi ki.. ummm.. you know…

R (laughing out loud and placing a kiss on Sona’s lips): Drama Queen! I love you and I love it when you are jealous!!!

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome ending

Love it

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Such a sweet story it was. I wish it went longer though. But the ending was worthed. Really good đŸ‘đŸź

Loved your writing. Language is lucent. Enjoyed myself thoroughly while reading it.  Come up with another ff on the later phase of her pregnancy and how Rohit manages that if you can. Would love to read that. 

Tk2000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome ending

Love it

Thank you so much 😊

Tk2000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni_az

Such a sweet story it was. I wish it went longer though. But the ending was worthed. Really good đŸ‘đŸź

Loved your writing. Language is lucent. Enjoyed myself thoroughly while reading it.  Come up with another ff on the later phase of her pregnancy and how Rohit manages that if you can. Would love to read that. 

Thank you so much for this ❤️ This is the first time I have attempted to write a fanfic and it is really encouraging to read your feedback. I would love to write more about this couple because I absolutely adore RoNakshi. So will definitely try and come up with a piece about the later stage of the pregnancy 😊

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Loved the story very much. Will love to read more from you 💝

Pri94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This one was such a fresh & realistic take on their pregnancy phase, it's not just about cravings n mood swings but also about the insecurities that creep in 👏🏼. loved every bit of it.

Thankyou for this TS

Looking forward to reading more from you :)

Edited by Pri94 - 4 years ago