Bollywood CC#37- Page 37

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

53.5k

Users

50

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

😲😲

How is this possible? 😕 She is young.. 40+ only.. How can she be tested +ve each time? 🤔

BFBVLIQ2HX352JTT thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Who's farting in the vdo continuously? Karan??

https://youtu.be/Y9vNIsD2IIc

CTAT67D2VA2EOCPB thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

So as per her interview along with Sooryavanshi, 83, Gunjan Saxena, Ludo, Shakuntala Devi and Paglait is also ready. So theatres won't suffer much incase lockdown ends and people are willing to come to theatres.


https://twitter.com/MoviesBuzz9/status/1244815549105758208?s=09

BFBVLIQ2HX352JTT thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Thnx for letting us know its RK's house lol

https://twitter.com/ayaansangar/status/1244860672435015680?s=20

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ULDLC2UR5N6AE43W

So as per her interview along with Sooryavanshi, 83, Gunjan Saxena, Ludo, Shakuntala Devi and Paglait is also ready. So theatres won't suffer much incase lockdown ends and people are willing to come to theatres.


https://twitter.com/MoviesBuzz9/status/1244815549105758208?s=09

I am not going to theatre anytime soon even if lockdown ends. Not until I hear Zero cases for a week or 10 days...

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".