

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wow, Corona even going through CC threads fast
Also, what do you think of Weeknd and Dua's new albums?
Originally posted by: McGorgeous
Also, what do you think of Weeknd and Dua's new albums?
I liked both of them but I might be slightly biased towards Dua’s album 😆 . Both of them are wayyy better than the travesty that was Changes or Selena’s Rare .
https://twitter.com/AlanGrayson/status/1244469986372059142?s=19
I agree except Japan... it's a mystery seriously 🤔
Don't like Washington Post or nytimes but they posted this:
https://twitter.com/drnoahross/status/1244463639181971456?s=19
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1243196026602901506?s=19
Read if of interest. 🙏
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0