Bollywood CC#37- Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

53.5k

Users

50

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#81

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

Kerala already has a protocol made n ready with state govt approval to be used if it comes to that.. Now I really do believe Dr shailaja we have better medical team


This is a risky approach.. I am not sure as to why it's not practiced widely.. being a non medical can't tell why.. FDA has given approval to do it as well only in cases of emergency.


China recommended(no data available as to whether they used it or not) in February mid...

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#82

Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji

Mera dil bhi itna neeche baith gaya ye dekh ke.

When will we ramp up testing?

I know.. it's impossible to do mass testing considering India population.. however I feel community testing should be adopted..

1162246 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#83

The DM has replied to the incident. Extremely pathetic! Would they do the same to all the politicians who were in close contact of Kanika Kapoor?


https://twitter.com/dmbareilly/status/1244544917566676992?s=19

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#84

Reading this thread gives me hope:

https://twitter.com/MoHFW_INDIA/status/1244526385248391168?s=19

Edited by Zeal17 - 6 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
#86

Youtoob ki duniya mai kiya kiya hota hai


https://youtu.be/KGAj8IhnR3c

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
#88

Youtoob ki duniya mai kiya kiya hota hai


https://youtu.be/KGAj8IhnR3c

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
#89

Originally posted by: Zeal17


This is a risky approach.. I am not sure as to why it's not practiced widely.. being a non medical can't tell why.. FDA has given approval to do it as well only in cases of emergency.


China recommended(no data available as to whether they used it or not) in February mid...

Yesterday in news some American doctor suggested it saying that kerala should try it too, that's when Dr Anoop said kerala already has a model ready bt it will only be used godforbid if n when we reach a level...


Evn I think it's risky that's why we are not using it.. I hope we never reach where western countries are now

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".