19 Episodes Left...
I hope they do not rush it.
Would be nice to see Tripti and Mandira in one scene not even sure if Mandira will meet Tulsi
Will Tulsi even be a part of the last episode or green screen
Page
of
119 Episodes Left...
I hope they do not rush it.
Would be nice to see Tripti and Mandira in one scene not even sure if Mandira will meet Tulsi
Will Tulsi even be a part of the last episode or green screen
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Starwatcher01
19 Episodes Left...
I hope they do not rush it.
Would be nice to see Tripti and Mandira in one scene not even sure if Mandira will meet Tulsi
Will Tulsi even be a part of the last episode or green screen
Is it so?? Did they announce it??
Shooting ends on 20th, maybe we get episodes for few more days.
Honestly I think have not shoot a single episode of the Leap. Some fool most of just decided to drop the Leap Promo 1 week ago for no reason....
Any opinions regarding this episode. I am eager to know your opinions
Can you remove their boring storyline. Why are they living seperately? How many more screen time will they take. Kyunki now down to 21minutes...
5