Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi friends back with new update .

Part 15

For the very first time in the whole day , ishita smiled listening to him ,then spoke 

" I m not going anywhere, so what ,if adi didn't accept me ,you and ruhi are there na,thats more than enough".

Raman too smiled fully listening to her and spoke " thankyou somuch ishita, now rest for sometimes. "

I- are you going somewhere?

R- no ,I m in house itself, just going out in the living room . Ma wants to organize reception party for us ,going to talk about that.  

I- reception party ?

R- yeah , she wants to introduce you to society as her daughter in law .

I- but ....

R- but what ishita..

She didn't said anything just looked here and there ,searching for words when Raman said " don't think ,somuch everything will be alright . I know you must be scared thinking about society and people . I m sorry ishita ,you had to go through people's questions ,we .. me and my family ,we can't undo what had happened but want to compensate about your loss ,give us a chance ."

He completed his sentence and looked at ishita ,only to find her in tears . He cupped her face and asked " why are you crying , are you regretting about this marraige. "

I- no ,its just ,I can't believe that this all is actually happening in my life .

R- why ?

I- I was a simple girl of a middle class Tamil family . We were middle class,we don't have anything lavish but we were happy .I grow up in a lovely environment, loved by my parents and other people's around me but after the news of my infertility, nothing was same . My parents were no longer happy ,earlier they were proud of me but after the news ,they have to lower their head in front of people because of me.Our relatives and neighbour ladies started mocking me ,they no longer call us in any auspicious occation ,or if they call , they clearly say ,not to bring me as I m bad omen . The person I loved ,left me because I can't give him his kids . I had already compromised with the situation and was ready to live my life alone . Then ruhi came in my life ,like a sunshine . She was so sad and alone, exactly like me , slowly we came closer and started loving her . I was happy with that only but suddenly this marraige thing came up , though we had already agreed that we are marrying only for ruhi but somewhere my heart too got excited and then suddenly the mishap . I had totally lost the hope of a family after that and now today this marraige, mummyji welcoming me in her house like a normal girl ,you assuring me that you are doing this all for my happiness. This is too much for me to digest, are you actually doing this for me .

R- I know ,you had suffered a lot ,even I had also done much wrong with you but believe me ,this time my intentions are good . I will try as much as I can to make you happy . If not now ,slowly with the passing of time , you will believe that my efforts were genuine. 

He said looking into her eyes ,which were already on him ,they shared a brief eyelock which was broken with door bell . Raman removed his eyes from ishita and said " seems kids have come ,are you ready to meet them ."

Ishita nodded while Raman said " don't know how adi is going to react on this,  please bear with it . "

I- its ok .

He looked at her again and was going out when ishita said " why they will come to meet me , how about I go and meet them ."

R- as you wish ,tag along. 

Raman went first and ishita followed him , soon they reached the living room where , kids were with their grandparents. As usual ruhi was chatting with toshiji and Mr bhalla, about her school when toshiji said " ruhi puttar aaj tere liye bahut achcha surprise hai hamare paas ".

Ruhi(excitedly)- surprise ,kya surprise hai dadi .

T- you go and see it yourself in your ...

Before she completed Raman said " ruhi , adi I want to introduce someone to you."

Both the kids looked towards him while he encircled his right arm around ishita and said " adi this is ishita ,my wife ".

Ruhi excitedly ran towards them and threw herself in ishita's arms ,ishita immediately picked her up and kissed her temple while ruhi asked " ishita aunty,aap sach mein meri mummq ban gayi, ab se aap rahin rahoge na ( ishita aunty ,you are now really my mummy ,you will stay here only na ).

I- haan betu ,I will live with you only .

She hugged ishita tight and spoke " adi bhaiya ,ye hamari ishita mumma hai (adi bhaya she is our ishita mumma). 

A- (arrongantly)- she is not my mom ,my mom is dead . 

Ru- wo to shagun mumma thi ,ye ishita mumma hai .

A- if you want you can call her mumma but I will never call a random woman my mother .

He spoke glaring ishita from corner of his eyes and was going stomping his feet in floor when Raman said " Adi what type of behaviour is this , not your mother but I want you to respect ishita as she is elder that you ."

A- that is also not possible as she is trying to take my mother's place .

Raman was about to say something when ishita stopped him and said " I m not trying to take your mother's place adi ,because only one woman can be your mother , the woman who has given birth to you . I just want to fill in for her as she is no longer with you . You don't even have to call me mummy or mom ,you can call me aunty . "

Adi didn't said anything more and just walked to his room ,Raman gave a " I m sorry " look to ishita ".

She presses her eyes ,saying its ok .then she walked to Raman's room ,still holding ruhi in her arms . They settled in the bed and started talking ,that's when Raman entered the room . Ruhi ran to him and spoke " thankyou somuch papa ."

R- thankyou?

Ruhi- aapne ishita aunty ko meri mumma bana diya ,you are best . 

R- ab to aap khush ho na ( now you are happy na ).

Ruhi- yeah.

Raman picked her in his arms and kissed her temple .Ruhi kissed his cheek ,then called ishita to them ,she walked to Ruman, ruhi signalled to ishra to kiss her both cheeks on either side ,ishra bend to kiss her ,before they place the kiss ,she pulled her face back ,making ishra lips touch . They immediately pulled their face back and looked each other ,not knowing, how to react on this sudden intimacy. Their trance broke when they heard ruhi jumping and clapping . Raman put ruhi down and said " rooh go and change your school dress ,then have your lunch ,you can then spend your whole time with ishita mumma."

Ru- ok papa .

Saying so ruhi left while ishra again looked eachother,  ishita immediately turned and spoke " I think ,i should also change ."

She was going to change but recalled that her cloths were in her bag . She looked at Raman for help with the bag but he was busy with phone ,so she tried to pick it by own . Thats when Raman turned to check her and found her struggling in keeping the bag on table and spoke " mana ke tum jhaansi ki raani ho but that doesn't mean you can do anything you want . "

I- no need to mock always ,you were busy with your phone .

R- so what you should have atleast asked for once .

He kept the bag on table ,thats when Romi knocked the door and called ishra for lunch.Soon all were on dinning table having their lunch ,ruhi quickly claimed that she will eat with ishita while adi annouced that he is not hungry anymore . He got up and was going when ishita stopped him and said " adi you are a growing boy ,you shouldn't skip meals ,if you don't like me sitting with you then me and ruhi are going to room ,you sit here ."

Adi- jyada sabke saamne achchi banne ki zaroorat nahi hai ( no need to be so good in front of everyone) 

He then looked at Raman and spoke " i m missing my hostel ,I want to go back there".

Toshiji immediately got worried and spoke " adi what are you saying puttar ,we are your family and you wants to go leaving us . Last time I couldn't stop you but this time, i will not let you leave ."

Adi- but I can't live with her .either she will stay here or me .

Though ishita was trying not to get effected with his words but her eyes got teary listening to this ,she got up and was leaving when Raman held her hand and spoke " non or you will leave nither ishita nor you ,this is my house and I will decide, who can live here . Though you don't admit but you are my son and she is my wife ,I m not leaving anyone . You are not an adult till now ,so technically you are stuck with us till you turn eighteen .got that . If you can't stand ishita ,you are free to ignore her but I will not tolerate if you insult her .now sit and have your lunch ."

Adi glared ishra one by one and settled on the table while ishita slowly took her plate and signalled ruhi to go to their room .

Thats all for now ,enjoy reading.

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Updated new part ,enjoy ready. 

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap 

Too good Raman is genuine and trying to get her trust 

Hope adi will come close to her 

Please cont soon 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Part 15

Nice part

Guess Raman will slowly make her realise that his efforts this time are genuine 

Ruhi is obviously happy

Adi will take time to adjust 

Loved how Raman took stand for his wife

Lovely part

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update.. Loved the way Raman supported Ishita.. Adi is being too rude.. Ishita needs to have a lot of patience to deal with him. Hope with Ramans support she is able to do it... Continue soon and thanks for the pm 

gitakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice, good atleast Raman is firm with adi

sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting update 

Cont soon 

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb update

Ishita said she is not going anywhere so what if adi will not accept her she have him and ruhi raman smiled and asked her to rest he said toshiji is arranging their reception as she want to introduce her to society ladies ishita got upset raman said he is sorry for all things happened with her ishita said it's not that she told him what is bothering her she asked him if he is really doing all this for her happiness raman said yes they were talking when doorbell rang raman said kids came ishita also went to hall with him toshiji was telling ruhi about surprise when raman said ishita is his wife ruhi got to happy as ran to ishita while adi got angry he said she is trying to take his mother place ishita made him understand ishraru scene was nice ruhi is so naughty adi was so rude loved how raman took stand for ishita

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice update

Thanks for the pm

Stay at home Stay safe