Kumkum Bhagya

FF on New Generation: KKM Story Of Love And War Between Siblings

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Intro:

KKB "KUMKUM BHAGYA" is a mixture of so many characters, Younger Generation and Older Generation . 

Abhigya and Pulbul were the hearthrobs of this show which gave it a hit ranking among the hindi television series.

With the current next generation track being really confusing, this ff will gives a warm surprise to all kkb/kkm fans with a small journey into the lives of Sunny and Kiara who were separated form their respective families very young. Then, how their bhagya brings them together as Kiarsu.

Next Aryan Sunny's younger half-brother is hardly ever shown in the series, here you can also see his life and journey as a good brother and his love to become Arhana.

Finally Pranbir who are supposed to be central figures of the present KKM series also have their love lives shown in this ff.

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Character Sketches Of The Main Characters

Some of my readers are having confusions with respect to my characters, so I'm introducing this chapter before episode 1 which has clear details of the all the characters and their cast. The cast for the all the characters are the same as the original series. However the cast of Sunny and Kiara was introduced by me as they have not yet made their entry in the original series. The character sketch of each and every character with respect to my plot is given in detail in this chapter. So, all of you, please go through them and give in your views if you have any.  

This Romance Fanfiction is essentionally centered around the YOUNGER GENERATION characters of the famous KKB (Kumkum Bhagya) series; Therefore, the main characters of the series are :

Anupriya Kapoor as Rakhi Nikhil Sood aka Kiara Abhishek Mehra

Biological eldest daughter of Abhi and Pragya and adoptive daughter of Nikhil and Tanu

Biological eldest daughter of Abhi and Pragya and adoptive daughter of Nikhil and Tanu. Inherited singing talent from her father and bad eyesight from her mother, thus has to wear a goggled spectacles. She is cheerful, bubbly, positive and strong except when she is in front of her adoptive parents. Had to go through a HORRIBLE TRAGIC INCIDENT which lands her in the city of DELHI where her REAL PARENTS live. Even though her voice and music ressembles Abhi, her attiude towards life ressembles Pragya.

Manish Goplani as Sunil Sharma aka Sunny Purab Khanna

Manish Goplani as Sunil Sharma aka Sunny Purab Khanna

Purab's first son from Disha. Professionally a fasion designer, which his proved through his own costumes. Introvertive in life with a lot of secrets hidden within himself. He holds a grudge against his dad whom he holds reponsible for being orphaned during childhood, as a result of which he has a very deep hatred for his younger half-brother Aryan whom he feels got everything on which he had a right on. Is a personal aid of Priyanka but does allow her plan to hurt any innocent or his dear ones especially, his CHUCKS Abhi & his family. He always see to the fact that his revenge on his dad and his brother does not affect any one else.

Zeeshan Khan as Aryan Purab Khanna

Zeeshan Khan as Aryan Purab Khanna

Purab's second son from Aliyah. Is a happy go lucky personality who leads a very carefree life unaware of the indifferences which exists between his parents and unaware that he as an elder half-brother who has planed a BIG REVENGE against him. He is Ranbir's best-friend and helps him a lot in his love life, which eventually leads himself to fall in love with Shahana.

Aparna Mishra as Shahana Arora

Daljeet Beeji's  granddaughter and Pragya's adoptive daughter

Daljeet Beeji's  granddaughter and Pragya's adoptive daughter. She is a chirpy and fun-loving girl. She loves to pull Prachi's legs with Ranbir, which also eventually helps Prachi to realise her love. On the other hand, She too falls love for Aryan through their small constant petty fights and his helping attitude.

Mugdha Chaphekar as Prachi Pragya Arora

Pragya and Abhi's second daughter, Kiara's younger sister and Rhea's elder twin

Pragya and Abhi's second daughter, Kiara's younger sister and Rhea's elder twin. She was separated from Abhi soon after birth when Pragya and Abhi separted. She has a deep dislike towards her father as she feels her father disowned herself and her mother during her childhood. She is intelligent and hard working. She at first forms a wrong impression on Ranbir due to his flirtatious attitude but later his sweet and caring nature hidden behind his "BAD BOY" image makes her to fall for him. 

Naina Singh as Rhea Abhishek Mehra

Pragya and Abhi's youngest daughter

Pragya and Abhi's youngest daughter. Kiara's youngest sister and Prachi's younger twin. Being an aspiring supermodel, she is arrogant, bossy and stubborn in nature. Separated from Pragya soon after her birth, she was deeply influenced by Aliyah which instills a deep hatred inside her for her mother. However, unbeknownst to the fact, that Pragya is infact her mother, she develops a strong bond of love and respect for Pragya which also brings a positive transformation in her character.

Ranbir Vikram Kohli

Vikram and Pallavi's elder child

Vikram and Pallavi's elder child. His attitude and singing talent ressembles Abhi a lot. Being a good singer and a great football player, he is a college hearthrob of all the women in his college except for Prachi, which often leads into a fight between the two. He always misunderstood that he loves Rhea who just like him is a heathrob of all the men in his college, but later on with the help of Aryan and Abhi, he realizes his true feelings are only for Prachi.

Gautam Nain as Rishi Dhaval

Sarita Behen's daughter, Anuradha's son

Sarita Behen's daughter, Anuradha's son. He is a very timid person, who doesn't opens up easily about himself to anybody. He shifts into Sarita behen's house after becoming Poorab's employee and befriends Prachi and Shahana. However, his past relationship with Priyanka often lands him in trouble which aggravates with the latter misunderstanding Shahana to be his fiancée. After Shahana's gutsy encounters with Priyanka where everytime, Shahana tackles Priyanka in a tough manner, makes him to develop feelings for her unbeknownst to the fact that Shahana loves Aryan.

Kajal Chauhan as Priyanka Rane

She is one of Abhishek's late friend's daughter

She is one of Abhishek's late friend's daughter. She is just a month older to Rhea but have always been like her twin sister. She is very arrogant in her personality. Unbeknownst to hers and Abhi's family, she has a deep PSYCHOTIC OBSSESION towards Rishi which tends her to hurt or kill anyone who comes in between herself and Rishi.  

Pooja Singh as Mishti Vikram Kohli

Vikram and Pallavi's younger child and Ranbir's younger sister

Vikram and Pallavi's younger child and Ranbir's younger sister. She is a shy girl but also a very naughty prank maker in front of her brother. She thinks that Ranbir loves Rhea and often tries to impress her thinking her to be her "FUTURE BHABHI". She falls for Aryan when the latter saves her from Sanju's molestation during the Diwali fire accident, unbeknownst that Aryan considers her like his own sister. 

Manmohan Tiwari as Rohit Gill aka Sanju

A complete jerk in personality from Hoshiarpur

A complete jerk in personality from Hoshiarpur. He comes to Delhi to win Prachi, and at first becomes Rhea's aid in her plottings against Prachi. Later, when Rhea has a character reformation, he is called back by Priyanka through Sunny and from that time, he starts spending more time with Sunny, developing a bond of brotherly friendship towards him. He often plays a comic role in ruining the evil ploys of Priyanka. 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Episode 1

At the MEHRA Mansion

PRIYANKA is walking restlessly in her room. She starts pondering about what she had told RHEA and tells herself  “I hope Rhea agrees to my PLAN, I want to destroy that Pragya by destroyig both her daughter’s lives starting with PRACHI. Rhea told that she is a BAD GIRL but not EVIL, even i’m not EVIL, I am doing all this all cause of that Pragya, I have to do something before RISHI get married to that SHAHANA”.

At Abhi’s office

Abhi talks to Purab, “I wonder whom my elder daughter would be like, she must exactly like my FUGGY; SATYADA KI DEVI, Purab replies i wanted to ask Pragya di about her but then Aliya kept calling me so i could not know about my elder niece. I think she must have gone exactly on our PRAGYA di. Abhi asks, “What about you???” Don’t you ever think about your ELDER SON, I should say even though Aliyah gave birth to Aryan, he is COMPLETELY your son in QUALITIES. He is JUST and KIND and never will hurt anyone intentionally. Purab has tears filled in his eyes, I am glad that Aryan is exactly like me but i don’t know anything about my Sunny!!! I still remember the day when Disha left with him”,  he was catching my hands tightly and weeping bitterly saying “PAPA DON”T LET US GO”. I wonder where he is now???

Shanti Niketan Ashram, Asola Village, Fatehpur Beri, Delhi

A young man is shown catching PURAB’S PHOTO “MR. PURAB KHANNA, I HATE THAT MAN”, that day if he had not left my hand then i would have never ended up here. He denied my mother and me as his FAMILY, today I have no loved ones with me, no one to care for me, no one to call me as their FAMILY. I have absolutely nothing, even though i’m Mr. Purab KHANNA’S son, i’ve neither his NAME nor his  FAMILY, i’m all ALONE, and there is nothing worse than left alone in this large WORLD. I know what to do, how to avenge that MAN, who denied me as his SON. I will snatch everything FAMILY, LOVE etc. from his other son whom he chose over me. I will make him all alone with nowhere to go. I will destroy him to such extent that he will regret that he is ALIVE. He smirks “Aryan KHANNA, your BIG BRO is coming for you”.

Ranbir’s Room, Kohili House

Aryan is talking “You know LONDON is the world’s coolest place for watching HOT GIRLS around”, Ranbir get reminded of his last meeting with Prachi and how his heart started beating suddenly fast. He asks Aryan “Dude do you know of any situation when your heart beats fast all of a sudden??”. Aryan is surprised “WHAT????????”. Ranbir continues, no this morning I had such an experience and my dad explained that it was the effect of some beautiful girl, but bro, don’t you know there is no such girl in my life other than RHEA. Aryan demands “Was Rhea present there???”. Ranbir replies “NO”, Was there any other GIRL??” Ranbir thinks of Prachi and replies “NO”. Aryan says “I don’t know anything about the logic of heart beats!!! But yeah, Dad says when your true love is near you, your heart beats continously fast to convey that it is her, your true love”. Ranbir gets worried “Prachi, TRUE LOVE??? What am I imagining??”

Next day in the college

Principal calls the students and announces, this year’s FASHION SHOW is going to be one of the biggest events of our institution. The judges are india’s top fashion designer Mr. X, Bollywood’s Fashion Diva MS/Mrs Y, U. So it is going to be a really tough competition this year, i hope all the preparations of the participants are done. Prachi says to Shahana “Oh no, even though i have done shopping, i did not get what i really wanted, what will I do now???” Aryan notices the panicked state of Prachi and informs Ranbir about that…

Ranbir and Aryan come towards Prachi and Shahana

What happened Miss. Lecturey,,,why are you so low???? Prachi stares at him and says “I don’t want to talk to you!!! Please leave!!!! Shahana says “Even after doing all the shopping, Prachi did not get what she really wanted!!! Ranbir says so then “You design and make what you want yourselves!!!”. Prachi is irritated, I’m doing B.ed here not Fashion designing!!! I know, see new ideas come from very COMMON PEOPLE not from SUPERMODELS or FASHION DESIGNERS,, WHEN A COMMON MAN/ WOMAN TRIES SOMETHING NEW ON HIM/HER FOR COMFORT,,,IT IS LIKED BY OTHERS and soon IT BECOMES A TREND,,like I’m a TREND of this COLLEGE. Prachi says “Stop talking rubbish”. Shahana interferes “Wait Prachi, he does have a point, we have all the materials for dresses, accesories, cosmetics and footwear, maybe we should work and put them together as you LIKE”. Ranbir continues”Exactly, she got my point”. Prachi thinks and then answers “But we don’t have much time left, how can we both(Prachi and Shahana) do it all”. Me and Aryan can join you both. Aryan gets shocked and whispers into Ranbir’s ears “Dude, I don’t anything about Ladies’stuff”, Ranbir shushes him “Don’t worry, i’m there no!!!”

Ranbir continues “So let’s do it guys!!!”

The four of them place their hands together and team up for the bringing out Prachi’s fashion show costume

Guys i’m focusing more on the younger generation, so there won’t much of Abigya, pusha, aliya, hrithik and others, hope this episode is bearable to all of the KKB Fans

-------------

To be continued.

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Aleyamma47

KKB "KUMKUM BHAGYA" is a mixture of so many characters, Younger Generation and Older Generation . 

Abhigya and Pulbul were the hearthrobs of this show which gave it a hit ranking among the hindi television series.

With the current next generation track being really confusing, this ff will gives a warm surprise to all kkb/kkm fans with a small journey into the lives of Sunny and Kiara who were separated form their respective families very young. Then, how their bhagya brings them together as Kiarsu.

Next Aryan Sunny's younger half-brother is hardly ever shown in the series, here you can also see his life and journey as a good brother and his love to become Arhana.

Finally Pranbir who are supposed to be central figures of the present KKM series also have their love lives shown in this ff.

Nice nice

We would never know what happened to them.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Episode 2

As I mentioned in the previous episode, the fanfic is created while focusing completely on the younger generation of the top-rated show Kumkum Bhagya. Hence, the central characters of this ff are Prachi, Rhea, Ranbir, Aryan, Shahana, Rishi, Priyanka, Sunny and Kiara. Sunny was introduced in the previous episode. Kiara will be introduced after a few episodes.

Ranbir and Aryan bring Prachi and Shahana to a secluded warehouse in Vasant Vihar. Prachi asks “What kind of place is this?”. Ranbir answers “This is our Ran’s island”, Me and Aryan, we used to come here during our teenage day to try smoking cigarettes and have beer for the first time. Since we both have the letters ‘R’. ‘A’ and ‘N’ in common, we name this place RAN’S Island. Maybe you should have named it the “RAT’S ISLAND”, watch out for the rats!!!! Prachi, Shahana and Aryan scream “AAAAAAh”, Shahana asks Aryan’ “You are a man and you fear Rats”, Aryan answers her “Do we have to be a man or woman to fear RATS? Let’s focus on shooing away these creatures, so that we can start working.

Sunny is seen spying outside the warehouse where the four of them are seen working. “What is my little bro doing here???”

At Disha’s House

Disha feels bad for having slapped Hritik. “I shouldn’t have slapped him so hard, after all he was playing a prank on me”. Then Pragya’s words flashes in her mind “Do you want to stay alone all your life???” I’m not alone di, there’s someone who’s waiting for me, she goes near her cupboard and takes out the Sunny’s photo (the same man who was shown in the last episode). She has the flashbacks of the day she left Mehra Mansion and reaches “Shanti Niketan Ashram”. Sunny tells her “Mamma I don’t want to stay here?”. Don’t worry, my son, you have so many friends to play with over here and Mamma will come twice every week to meet you. She goes and fills the formalities of the orphanage while her tears fall on the legal papers, she starts to leave, while Sunny runs behind her and shouts “Mamma, don’t leave me here please, Mamma!!!Mamma!” Disha does turn back towards her son but her eyes are filled with tears rolling down her face. Fb ends. Disha thinks “I had to take such a decision for the wellbeing of you my son”. I did not want him to grow up facing the loud criticisms of this society. It is always difficult for a single mother to raise a child in this society, I had no means, no money, no name at that time. I was separated from my husband and disowned by my father. I did not want my child to grow up being called a “Bas*****”, it was better for him to grow up as an “ORPHAN”. All that crimes that you committed PURAB, your son has suffered for it. Not anymore, now I have made my identity and my own means in this society. Soon, Sunny, you will finish, your FASHION STUDIES and I’m sure my son will be placed in the topmost institutes. Then nobody will question us, and we will stay together.

At the warehouse, Vasant vihar

Ranbir shoos away all the RATS and says “WHEN RANBIR IS HERE!!! THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR???”. Prachi interrupts “I think Shahana, we should leave, we shouldn’t have trusted this Ranbir and come here”. Ranbir says “Come on, Miss Lecturey, don’t spoil your mood, because of those silly rats”. Shahana tries to calm down Prachi “Prachi, we don’t have much time for the fashion event and we really need help, so I think we should stay here and work together”. Prachi looks at Shahana and then at Ranbir and says “Fine, let’s work together”. Ranbir smiles brilliantly and asks her “What exactly is in your mid regarding your costumes, Prachi???” Prachi starts “I have always loved Indian traditional dresses. So, I wish that my costume will be COTTON SAREE and SALWAR KAMEEZ. Cotton Sarees by our generation is down class but I think there is a cultural signification and value in those cotton sarees, which are replaced by heavy designer and net sarees these days. So, I want to bring that flair of the heaviness through special borders and embroidered pallu in my saree. Then for Salwar Kameez, most women nowadays, prefer wearing it without the dupatta, but our ancestors had chosen to add that dupatta to our dress for a reason. If we create some speciality either through fabric paints or embroidery or through sparkling mirrors in the dupatta then I’m sure the women will love to wear the dupatta for their comfort while considering it to be a style quotient. Ranbir looks at Prachi impressively “Not bad, Miss Lecturey, your dressing sense is not that BORING as I thought it to be!!!”. Prachi stares at him, Shahana asks “So, how shall we start Prachi????”, Prachi answers You start stitching these borders for the saree which I had bought, while I will work on the dupatta and salwar kameez. Shahana says “Alright”, Ranbir tells Shahana, “Aryan will help you!!!”. Aryan looks at him surprisingly “Dude, why are you teaming me with her??? You know how she shouted at me last time when she was angry with Rhea right and I don’t know how to stitch”. Ranbir tells him “Oh come on, you didn’t forget that incident, that was a long time ago!!! Anyways, she will teach you how to stitch.” Ranbir asks to teach his brother how to stitch. Shahana says “Sure Ranbir, come MONKEY, let’s start stitching”. Aryan “I think since we are going to work together, so, it would be better if you call me by my name”. Shahana “Fine, now look at the way, we have to stitch the borders”, she shows the way to stitch and gives another needle and thread to him; Aryan takes the needle and thread and starts stitching, but unfortunately he pricks his finger too hard that it starts bleeding, he screams in pain. Shahana scolds him saying “Oh ho, Aryan, can’t you be careful, look you have pricked your finger very badly”, Shahana takes his hurt finger and puts it in her mouth to soothe it. Aryan starts feeling weird, he notices that his heart beats have started racing and then he gets reminded of his discussion with Ranbir the previous day. This Ranbir keeps talking rubbish and fills my mind with it, “I should stop thinking”. Meanwhile Ranbir tells Prachi,“ Lets see the dupattas you have and finalize which colour suits you the best” he takes a pink and places it on her “nah too bright for you”, next a navy blue one “nah too dark”, next he takes a green one “this looks like green leaves on cow dung”, Prachi frowns at him, ok let’s see this beige, this one looks different, he unknowingly drapes the dupatta around Prachi’s head and gets mesmerized on seeing her, he utters “BEAUTIFUL”, Prachi looks at him surprised and both of them get lost in each other’s eyes. Suddenly they realise what they were doing and get embarrassed, Ranbir “so let’s finalise this one, it will look great on you with black salwar kameez, I guess” Prachi nods her head in agreement. The four of them continue to work without noticing the time. Then, when Prachi looks at her watch, she cries out “Oh no! It’s too late, I have to go to the office to complete my work”, Ranbir says “Don’t worry I will talk to dad and drop you in the office without driving in OVERSPEED”, he grins after saying that, Prachi says “THANKS”, Ranbir is surprised and asks her “Miss Lecturey, who cannot stop giving me her lectures is thanking me today”. Prachi answers “Yes, without you it would not have been easy for me, Ranbir smiles brilliantly. He then asks Aryan to drop Shahana at home, but Aryan denies saying “I have go to the college for basketball coaching”; Shahana says “It’s Okay for me, I too want to go to the college to get some notes from my friend Pinky”. Ranbir says “Great, Aryan, lock this door before leaving, nobody should find out our secret hideout, me and Prachi have to get to the office now”. He goes along with Prachi. Aryan and Shahana comes and while Aryan tries closing the door, his hurt finger starts aching badly, Shahana keeps her hands on his and says, “Let me help you”, Aryan takes his hands off and moves away and asks himself “What is happening? Why did I get an electric shock when Shahana kept her hands on mine?” Shahana comes and tells him “It’s locked, lets go!” Aryan says, “I need to go home to change over, you don’t mind right?” Shahana says, “Alright”

While they leave, Sunny who was watching everything, unknown to them says “My lil’bro can’t understand what is happening with him, but I can, after all I’m his elder brother, I think I have got my first weapon to use against you Aryan, he smirks

At Mehra Mansion

Rhea is crying bitterly recalling how Abhi raised his hands against her and then Aliyah’s words of “MIDDLE CLASS WOMEN” flashes into her mind, she gets worried thinking about Ranbir-Prachi, then she starts feeling “No not all the MIDDLE CLASS WOMEN are the same, I know Pragya Auntie, who understood and helped me today, which my OWN MOTHER should have done. TEARS filled in her eyes while saying “I wish that she should have been my MOTHER”. But again, PRIYANKA’S warnings flash through her mind, she thinks “I can’t take that Prachi lightly, I will never allow her to come in between me and Ranbir.” Just then Aryan and Shahana enter the Mehra Mansion. Rhea asks Shahana “What are you doing here?”, Aryan starts to answer “Oh me and Ranbir were just helping Prachi and Shahana,,,,”, when Shahana places her foot on his, Aryan again feels his heart racing, Shahana signs him not to tell anything to Rhea. Aryan continues “Actually, Ranbir went to Prachi’s house to get some files, so while coming back, he thought he would drop Prachi to the office and asked me to drop Shahana to the college, that’s it”. Rhea says “Alright” and retires to her room smiling “Ranbir is doing the job well, according to my plan, I need not worry about what Priyanka said nor use her STUPID plan”. Aryan tells Shahana “Now that Rhea is gone will you please take your foot off mine”, Shahana “Oh, sorry”, Aryan asks her to wait there while he changes and comes back. He goes to his room thinking “Why am I having weird sensations every time Shahana comes too close to me?”.

While Shahana sits on the sofa, reading some magazines, Priyanka comes out of her room and notices her. She gets reminded of how Shahana and Rishi were in each other’s arms in the office and how Daljit (Rishi’s Nani) told her Rishi is engaged to Shahana. She fumes in anger, comes down to the dining table, takes a knife and approaches Shahana, Just then Aryan calls out “Priyanka. Don’t you have office today?” She hides his knife seeing him and answers “Oh, I just took a few days off”. Aryan asks Shahana to wait outside, while he gets a bottle of water from the Kitchen. Shahana goes outside and as she goes outside, Sunny comes and knocks at the door. Priyanka looks at him and signs him to come inside. Sunny steps inside while all the flashbacks of how he left the house with his mother leaves him emotional. Priyanka asks Aryan “How do you know that girl?”. Aryan says “Oh, we study in the same college, do you know her?” Priyanka answers “Yes, she is engaged to our employee Rishi! In short, she is his would-be wife”

Aryan is left shell shocked while Sunny smiles maliciously seeing his reaction.

------------

To be continued.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Guys I’ve introduced Sunny already who is a negative character right now but will turn positive later, Kiara will be introduced after some time. Even though the other characters are already been represented by some actors, the character of Sunny and Kiara are not yet donned by anyone. While writing this story, I felt Manish Gopalani would essay the role well after seeing his antagonist role in AKAJ. While for Kiara being Prachi-Rhea’s elder sister, I think Anupriya from “Tere Liye” would fit into that role well. If you think of some other names, please do suggest in the comments.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Episode 3

Guys in second episode we saw how Ranbir and Aryan help Prachi and Shahana to get the costumes for Prachi’s fashion event ready, while Sunny was spying over Aryan in order to avenge him. Rhea was distressed after being scolded by her dad but gets happy knowing Ranbir is still working with her plan. Priyanka is furious after seeing Shahana in her house and reveals to Aryan that she is Rishi’s fiancée, who is shocked to hear that, meanwhile Sunny who is also present there is glad seeing his brother’s reactions. This episode continues after that

Aryan is spell bound and asks Priyanka “How did you know that?”, Well I got to know it from Rishi’s Nani, and she did come once to our OFFICE, when I saw her in Rishi’s arms. Aryan felt a strange chill in his spine, he could not say anything more, he made his slow steps out to the exit.

Sunny watches him going out heartbroken and gives out an EVIL smile. Then, he turns towards Priyanka, Ma’am, I was called by Miss. Priyanka regarding the designing of costumes for the band members and singers for upcoming INTERNATIONAL CONCERT organised by FUSION BEATS. Priyanka answers “I am Priyanka, and Fusion Beats is Mr. PURAB KHANNA’S company”. Sunny thinks “which is the major reason for which I want to JOIN there”. Priyanka interrupts “By the way what was your name?”. Sunny gets emotional “My true name and identity were snatched from me long ago. Priyanka asks again once “Hello, what is your name”. SUNIL SHARMA, Priyanka continues “I heard you are a FRESHER in this field, let me check your PROFILE”. Humm…. Topper from NIFT DELHI, which is the best fashion institute all over India. Yes Ma’am, just give me a chance, I desperately want to join FUSION BEATS, I can show you the wonders that I can do. Priyanka tells him “It’s impossible”. Sunny is surprised, “But why Ma’am?” Priyanka tells “See, I know you are academically the best in this field. But you do not have any EXPERIENCE!!! Our reputed company cannot take any risks by appointing a FRESHER like you. Sunny pleads “But Ma’am just give me one chance”. Priyanka says, “I’m SORRY” and moves forward into the house. Sunny thinks “No, I can’t let it go, I need to get into FUSION BEATS!!!, Ma’am just name anything, I can do any kind of job in FUSION BEATS. Priyanka stops her steps and smirks “Okay, I will talk to CHUCKS and you are the DESIGNER for the INTERNATIONAL CONCERT”. Sunny is surprised “But Ma’am, I thought you did not want to appoint me as I am a FRESHER. Yes, but I can let you get this instead you have to do something else too for me. Sunny asks “What should I do?”, Did you notice the girl who went outside when you were coming in, Sunny thinks “Of course, I know her” and replies “Yes Ma’am”. In our office, there is an employee called RISHI who is engaged to her, I want you to watch the two of them closely in our office and report to me. Sunny smiles “I would have done that even if you wouldn’t have asked me” and continues “Yes Ma’am, your job will be done”. So then, come tomorrow 8:00 A.M sharp and meet Mr. Abhishek Mehra in the Fusion Beats office. Sunny says “THANK YOU MA’AM”. He leaves while thinking “Now, no one can stop me”. Priyanka continues to say, “I know you are not working for FUSION BEATS anymore RISHI, but I will make sure that you are placed there once again and then without being near you I will keep you under my eyes as I’m sending my SPY before you”, she smiles.

Aryan and Shahana are on bike and Priyanka’s words echo in Aryan’s mind. He does see a pit in front of him. Shahana sees it and shouts “Watch out Aryan!!!! Aryan’s bike squids and the two of them fall. Aryan hurts his elbow and his knee, while Shahana has hurt her ankle and her hands. Aryan gets up and helps Shahana, I’m extremely sorry Shahana, “I did not see that pit”. A crowd gathers around them and from which Sarita Behen and Rishi come out. They are shocked to see Shahana bleeding; Rishi comes forward and asks “Shahana, what happened??” Shahana gets surprised “RISHI, what are you doing here???” Aryan stares at him. Rishi says, “Leave about me, I came to help Nani with the deliveries, what happened?”. Shahana says “It’s just a small accident, the Bike squidded”. Sarita Behen gets angry and shouts at Aryan; Young boys like you have no respect for your LIFE nor for other’s life. Shahana says “Don’t scold him Nani, I’m fine” Rishi interrupts, What Fine??? Look at you, you are bleeding and can’t even stand properly. Who is he??? Shahana tells them “He is Mr. Mehra’s nephew Aryan Khanna”. Daljeet shouts again “Now I get it, Rich spoilt kids like you think that whatever happens your parents will take care, but what about Shahana???? She does not have rich parents like you. Shahana feels bad and stops her “Leave it Nani, even he is hurt badly!” Nani says, “Come let us go to the hospital”. Shahana asks Aryan to come also. Sarita Behen denies saying “For him, even AMBULANCE might come here with doctors to treat him ,but for you it is not the same, we have to go in an AUTO, and more than three cannot get inside an auto. She asks Rishi to lift her. Rishi lifts Shahana in his arms, Aryan eyes fill with dejection after seeing that. Shahana keeps looking sadly at Aryan until he goes out of SIGHT.

In Pragya’s house

Pragya thinks about Rhea, how she wept in front of thinking about her mother and how she told that she hates her mother. Pragya thinks my younger daughter is also away from her mother. Does she also hate her mother like Rhea does and does she also think that her mother is a bad woman who left her daughter and went far away. I wish I could just see her and tell her “Your mother did not leave happily but I was helpless to do that and after that day, I wept each and every day thinking about you, Prachi was near me, but I always thought about your well-being, what you eat, how you dress and how are you growing up! I wish I could just see you once in front my eyes. I wish I can hug and kiss you and apologize to you for leaving you. I’m waiting for that day, my child, her tears roll down her face”

---------------

To be continued

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Episode 4

The episode starts with Sunny standing in front of FUSION BEATS, he remembers the day he first came into FUSION BEATS with PURAB. Purab and Sunny are seen in FLASHBACK, Sunny asks “PAPPA, when I become big will I work for your COMPANY”, Purab answers “Well, I don’t know that, it depends on you and your PASSION, do you like managing and handling business deals??? No, it is too boring to do that, “Then what does my lil’boy like????”, Sunny thinks for some time and then answers cheerfully, “Well I love to decide the style of dresses, PAPPA, you always wear these BORING suits, Look at ABHI CHACHU, his dresses are so cool, when I become big PAPPA, I will make much more stylish dresses for YOU and ABHI CHACHU”. Purab smiles and answers “Okay, then I think we don’t have to look for any other costume designer for our company, because my Mr. JUNIOR KHANNA has taken in-charge”. The father-son duo laugh. Fb ends.

Sunny gives a sad smile and thinks to himself “Today, I have achieved my dream to become the costume designer of FUSION BEATS, but not as Mr. JUNIOR KHANNA but as someone else. Just as Sunny continues to stare emotionally at FUSION BEATS, Purab comes out of the office, talking on his cell phone. At once, Sunny forgets all his anger and hatred for his dad and open his mouth to call out “PAPPA”, when from the other side there is a voice “DAD”. Purab turns his back towards SUNNY and is shocked to see Aryan in an injured state, helped by a stranger. Purab restlessly asks him “Aryan, what is all this???? What happened?? How did you get hurt???” Aryan answers “Calm down dad!!! I have just scratched my elbow and my knees!!!”, Purab gets angry “What scratches???, look at the way you are bleeding!!! Will you tell me what happened???”. Sunny is deeply saddened seeing Purab’s care and concern for Aryan. Aryan answers “Actually Dad while going for basketball coaching, I didn’t notice a pit on my way, squid my bike and fell.” Purab continues “What is this Aryan, can’t you be careful, come here, sit and have some water!! And why you didn’t go to a hospital??, Aryan justifies “Dad since your office was near, I asked this man to drop me till here and thought to get help from you.” Purab stops him “What rubbish!!! Aryan you are Mr. JUNIOR KHANNA”. Sunny is in tears on hearing that. Purab continues “You don’t need your DAD, anyone in this city would be glad to help you!!! Come let me take you to the hospital, did you inform Mom about this incident”. Aryan denies “No dad, she is already stressed, and I didn’t want her to get worried more”, Purab says “Yeah I know, just give her some other reason when she asks you about your injuries”. Aryan tells him “Fine, DAD”.

As they leave, Sunny still in tears, gets thinking “WOW PAPPA, you are a good and proud father of one son, do you even know you have another son too??? Now I will show the PAIN of being a FATHER!!! I will make ARYAN fall so LOW in your eyes, that you will regret every day of your LIFE of being a FATHER to such a HUMAN-BEING” And I know what I have to do for that.

In Abhi’s Office

Ranbir comes tells Prachi, I have settled everything with DAD and listen you need not work overtime to complete all that he has asked to do, you can go home and take rest and prepare for the FASHION EVENT. I will handle your part of work or give it some other staff. As Ranbir starts to leave, Prachi calls him and asks “COFFEE???” Ranbir is surprised “WHAT?????? The girl who pushed me yesterday when asked to drink is herself asking to have a coffee with her now, REALLY!!!! Prachi justifies “See, I really felt bad of not behaving well with you, when actually you were planning Gulaal’s birthday and after that we got locked together in this OFFICE and at that time I realised you are not really a FLIRT as I’m always misunderstanding you to be, today when you and Aryan were helping me with the FASHION EVENT, I felt what you said yesterday was TRUE”, Ranbir is puzzled “What did I say yesterday???” Prachi says “THAT YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON”. Ranbir is impressed, he looks smilingly into PRACHI’S EYES. And after seeing Rhea over here with you in the night, I understood that you have no interest in girls like me.” Ranbir sniffs around and says “Oh ho!!! I can breathe smoke here I think SOMEONE is JEALOUS!!!” Prachi shakes her head, she says “I think we also agreed yesterday to become “FRIENDS”, at least to irritate each other, So does this friend of mine want to drink a COFFEE” Ranbir says “Of course, why not???” Prachi goes forward, Ranbir looks smilingly at her from behind and follows her.

At Pragya’s House

As she continues to think about Rhea, she gets thoughtful, I didn’t see Mr. Mehra at the restaurant, did he even notice my message, I really need to talk to him about the depressed condition of Rhea, he needs to take care of her. Oh ho!!! How did I miss him??? Then she remembers how she had met Abhi and recalls the romantic moments she spent with him the previous night, she keeps thinking and smiles as ALLAH WARIAH plays in the background.

Just then Saritha behen and Rishi enter helping SHAHANA, Pragya is shocked to see Shahana in bandages, she asks “What happened Shahana???? How come, you are hurt???” Sarita behen interferes and says, “Oh that rich spoilt brat, is the cause of everything!!!” Pragya asks “Who???”. Shahana stops Sarita behen, “Oh leave it nah! Maasi, it wasn’t really his fault” Sarita behen says “What not his fault?? These RICH people think, they can play however they want with the poor and middle class!!!” Rishi and Pragya are reminded of Priyanka’s words and look at each other. Pragya is extremely tensed and says to Shahana “I have already lost two daughters, now I can’t let anything happen to you or Prachi!!!” Everyone else present there is shocked and puzzled about whom Pragya is talking. Pragya says I meant I have already gone through the fear of losing my two daughters and can’t let anything happen to them. Everyone leaves their gazes down. Pragya slowly retires to her ROOM.

In Pragya’s room, Pragya gets thinking about Kiara, She says “MAMMA really misses you a lot KIARA, if you were with me, then me and your dada together with your two younger sisters would have all have stayed together, Mamma wouldn’t have seen your dada in that inebriated state yesterday. He really misses me a lot and I too miss him very much, but 20 years BACK we came together because of YOU and we got separated because of YOU, you shouldn’t have left us, you shouldn’t have left us” Pragya cries bitterly.

Mussorie, 35 km approx. from Delhi

A young woman is seen from behind walking on the streets with a bag of books hanging on her shoulder. She goes and plays with kids coming out of schools, blows bubbles from a man selling the bubble bottles and slowly goes inside a SMALL HOUSE and calls out MAMMA!!! Tanu is revealed from the other side,,,,”Years back you LOST your daughter PRAGYA and the same day when you lost her, I became her mother. She is not your KIARA anymore Pragya, she is my DAUGHTER, my RAKHI”””she smirks.

-------------

To be continued.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Episode 5

In this ff in the previous episode we saw the first introduction Kiara, and she was raised till now by Tanu in Mussoorie, she is a grown-up woman now, let’s see what happened with her in the past and how her life is now.

———————————

In Mussorie, Tanu’s House

Rakhi (Actually Kiara who was named Rakhi by Tanu) calls out Tanu, “Mamma, Mamma, where are you???? Look what I want to show you !!!!” Tanu comes out and asks her “What is it Rakhi??? Why are you shouting at the top of your voice???” Rakhi smiles cheerfully and comes and show her the trophy and certificate which she has received,,,,Mamma, look nah, I won the state level 1st prize in music competition, The judge was so impressed with my song that he asked me to sing for his next album.” Tanu takes the trophy and certificate from Rakhi’s hands, looks at it, then suddenly, she pulls her hand backward and twists it hard. Rakhi cries out in pain “Mamma, Mamma, leave my hands, it’s paining”. Tanu asks, “When did you participate in the competition without my knowledge???” Rakhi still in pain says “Mamma that actually, my friends told me that if I participate in this competition my talents will be known everywhere which will make you feel PROUD!!! Tanu pushes her down, then comes near her and pulls her hair “But don’t you know, how much I hate you singing, then why did you sing, WHY???”. Rakhi weeps and tell “Mamma, I just wanted to make you happy, Ma, and I also thought the prize money will be a great relief for our family!!!”. Tanu stops harassing her “PRIZE MONEY, did you talk of MONEY???” Rakhi replies “Yes Mamma, as the first prize winner of this competition, I’ve received a cash prize of Rs. 1 Lakh. Tanu calms down “Well this time I can forgive you but next time don’t you dare let the OUTSIDE world know anything about your VOICE, even if it is for MONEY, or else I will have to ask your FATHER to handle you!!! Rakhi’s eyes roll big in fear, she gets up and runs outside crying.

She keeps running until she reaches a CHURCH, she covers her head with her DUPPATA comes forward and kneels down in front of the MOTHER MARY’S PICTURE,,,Dear Mother I always heard you are a MOTHER who SACRIFICED her own CHILD for the WHOLE WORLD. And when he died, he made YOU the MOTHER of the WHOLE WORLD as a RESPECT for your SACRIFICE. So, every child sees a REFLECTION of you in their MOTHER. Then, why is my MOTHER not like you??

In Tanu’s House

Tanu says to herself “I’m NOT your mother RAKHI, instead I’m a devil who is punishing you for the MISTAKES which YOUR MOTHER committed against me. Pragya you should not have never taken my place in Abhi’s LIFE, I thought I will punish you by murdering you and your twin children, but LOOK AT FATE, Fate brought your daughter, the daughter who united you and my ABHI together and snatched Abhi from my hands. She remembers the day when Nikhil took Kiara to the top of the Cliff, while Abhi and Pragya are seen pleading in front of Nikhil, Tanu is seen hiding behind in sunglasses and headcover, she murmurs, come on Nikhil “JUMP!!!JUMP!!!”. At that moment, Nikhil jumps with Kiara but both of them land safely on to a NET placed below, Kiara tries to shout “Mamma, Mamma”, but before she could do that, Nikhil takes out his handkerchief of chloroform and makes her unconscious, he jumps quickly aside with the net and hides. When Abhi, Pragya and the others come and look down the CLIFF, he is completely unseen. FB ends. Tanu laughs loudly “Fortunately, my plan to take KIARA away from you worked!!! And I didn’t know that would also separate you from Abhi. But I was still not satisfied, I took your daughter and brainwashed her in such a condition that the seven years of her memory was ERASED completely, she did not remember who she was nor where she came from!!”, All that she knew is the story which I told and she believed that “I am her MOTHER and NIKHIL her FATHER, Your daughter has gone a lot on YOU, Pragya, she really loves her mother a lot and does not miss a chance to impress me and make me happy, but me, I don’t leave any chance to give her all the pain which I wanted to give YOU.

In the CHURCH

Rakhi stands in front of the crucifix and laments “My voice is a blessing from GOD yourself, then why does MAMMA doesn’t want me to sing??? Why does she hate my voice from being known to the world??”

In Tanu’s House

Tanu continues to reveal her evil doings “Of course, Rakhi is the daughter of the FAMOUS ROCKSTAR, Abhishek Mehra, she has his BLOOD, and so does have his talent to sing, but I will never allow her to bring it out, I will never allow the WORLD to see her TALENT, I will assure that her voice is a CURSE for her which will choke her to DEATH”.

But that’s not it Pragya, this is not the END of your daughter’s sufferings. Nikhil could NEVER satisfy his LOVE with me, even though we stayed together, I never allowed him to come near me, but slowly then KIARA, started growing, her feminine beauty started showing up in her teenage years, which came in the light of Nikhil’s lustful eyes. His hunger for a female BODY, which he could not fulfil through me, he wanted to fulfil through Rakhi. Slowly, during the nights, he reached Rakhi’s bed, your DAUGHTER was BOLD and INTELLIGENT like you. She tried her every means to stop the advantages of NIKHIL, she even approached ME but then I vented out all my ANGER ON HER that I had ON YOU. I made her feel guilty for ACCUSING HER FATHER’S LOVE, while she was the REAL VICTIM OF s*xUAL ABUSE OF NIKHIL. Nikhil’s mother Mrs. Saroja Sood and his younger brother SUNIL who is as old your daughter, did try to stop him, but, unfortunately, he did not and continues to torture your daughter EVEN TODAY. And that is why she always fears the name of FATHER. Tanu agains gives out loud LAUGHTER, LOOK Pragya, the daughter who was the apple of you and Abhi is now ROTTING IN HELL.

In the Church

Rakhi starts to feel weak, she falls on to the foot of the CRUCIFIX AND calls out “MAMMA, PAPPA”

Abhi and Pragya both in their respective houses feel that their daughter has called, Abhi goes to check Rhea while Pragya checks on Prachi, both are sound asleep. Prachi and Abhi look outside onto the moon and wonder “Who called me?”

-----------

To be continued.

————————————

This episode was exclusively meant only for KIARA, that is why none of the other characters are depicted much. Hope you liked how Kiara is introduced, but unfortunately the Kiara is a girl who has gone through a LOT, please put on your comments regarding KIARA

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Episode 6

The episode starts with Ranbir returning home, he calls Aryan but the latter does not pick up the call, he thinks to go and check Aryan himself, he goes to Aryan’s room and is shocked to see him in bandages “Bro, what happened???”, Aryan replies “Nothing, I just had a minor accident while going to college today!!!”, “Ranbir is puzzled “how come Prachi’s BEST DRIVER have an ACCIDENT???? Were you not concentrating????” Aryan remembers how his mind drifted towards Priyanka’s words of Shahana’s engagement with Rishi and says “No,,,nothing like that”. Ranbir notices that Aryan is upset with something “Wait a minute!!! My bro seems to like someone, and she is ignoring him, that is why he is upset now!!!Aweeeeee!!!! Aryan gets irritated “Just shut up, you filled my mind with that crap shit of HEART BEATS and then,,,,he stops and Ranbir looks at him questioningly, “TELL ME, TELLME, WHO IS SHE??WHO IS SHE??” Aryan says “There is nobody like that in my LIFE, leave about me, what about you??? When are you going to take things forward regarding Rhea???” Ranbir’s face drop down “He remembers the moments he spent with PRACHI over the last few days, how his heart beats started racing, how he got stuck with her in the office, how they played together in the paratha dhabha,  and how he got mesmerized by her when he draped the dupatta on her???”, He replies “I will soon”. Aryan is surprised “Dude, is there someone else in your life, other than Rhea??” Ranbir thinks of Prachi and says “No”, Aryan tells him “Ranbir I think you are confused!!! See, don’t take decisions in a hurry!!! I know Rhea is the hottest girl you can ever get in your LIFE but ask your heart first, is it really Rhea whom you really want in your life??? Ranbir looks on

In Prachi and Shahana’s room

Shahana says “I don’t understand which world Aryan was in, he didn’t even realise there was such a big pit in front of him and because of him even I got hurt !!!” Prachi starts teasing Shahana “I thought someone wanted to impress Aryan, and even asked me to lend my clothes to her for that”, Shahana blushes and says “Prachi, I never want to impress Aryan, I agree he is a nice guy because he fought with those rich spoilt girls DINKY and SHAINA in his parent’s anniversary, but that doesn’t mean I LIKE him” Prachi continues “But why are you missing him now???” Shahana says “When did I miss him??”, Prachi replies “Only when you miss someone you take that PERSON’S NAME, and today after I returned home you didn’t even ask me “How my day went?? Or am I doing well??? You started straight with Aryan.” Shahana asks “Okay tell me, is everthing fine between you and Ranbir now??” Prachi thinks of her past conversatons with Ranbir and replies “You were right Shahana; Ranbir is a good guy, I misunderstood him a LOT!!!” Shahana tells her “See I told you, I think someone else has started liking RANBIR” Prachi “Shahana there is nothing like that okay, it’s just that Ranbir has become more bearable for me now” Shahana says in a growling voice “HE IS BEARABLE NOW”, Prachi hits her softly with the pillow, Shahana says, “Awch, that hurts Prachi” Prachi becomes concerned, Shahana laughs and says she was just kidding, then the two of them laugh together.

Next day, Mehra Mansion

Priyanka comes to meet Abhi in his Room “CHUCKS, I need to talk to you!!!!” Abhi tells her “Yes, Priyanka, tell me!!!” Priyanka says “CHUCKS, I think we have to place Rishi back in our company!!!” Abhi is shocked “What are you saying Priyanka, after all that he did to you!!!!” Priyanka, starts sobbing and pouring fake tears “Chucks, Rishi called me up and blackmailed that if I don’t give him back his JOB, then he will make the news of my MOLESTATION viral!!!” Abhi gets furious “How dare he??? Wait I will teach him a lesson now itself” Priyanka stops him “No chucks, not now, if we do something now, he might make the news viral, then my LIFE, I will kill myself ” Abhi gets tensed “Don’t say such things Priyanka, I will take him back but you will not do any more of your Internship in our company!!!Okay” Priyanka wipes her tears and says “Yes chucks, and one more thing.” Abhi asks “what now???” Priyanka says, “I have appointed the COSTUME DESIGNING project for the International Concert organised by FUSION BEATS to one Mr. Sunil Sharma.” Abhi gets a shock of his life “How come Priyanka, you didn’t even ask me once???” Priyanka justifies “Chucks, he is a fresher, but he is the BEST, I personally saw his designs, those were amazing!!!” Abhi says “I will think of it” Priyanka says, “No chucks, I asked him to come and meet you today morning!!” Abhi asks “What was his name once again???” Priyanka says “Sunil Sharma”. Abhi says “Let me meet him today!!!” He goes. Priyanka smiles and talks to herself “My one part of the work is over, while the other part, Rhea has given her “YES”. Pragya I’m going to destroy your daughters’ life soon.

-------------

To be continued.

————————

Those who all are reading my ff please do leave your comments if you have any.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Episode 7

In the previous episodes we had an introduction to the characters of Sunny and Kiara and their dreadful PAST, in the coming episodes you will get to see more of them and their role in the story of LOVE and WAR between the siblings

At Mehra Mansion

Priyanka comes to Rhea’s room and asks her “What happened, you did not want go on with my plan earlier but why did you change your mind???” Rhea recalls how she saw Ranbir and Prachi together and Aliyah’s words of how her Mother being a “MIDDLE CLASS WOMAN” destroyed her booji’s life by bringing a third woman in their marriage. Rhea tells her that “Just that I can’t take any risks with Prachi, I don’t want her to come in between me and Ranbir”, Priyanka “Good you took the right decision, Rhea, Now tell me what was that guy’s name whom you told LOVES Prachi”. Rhea tells her “SANJU, He and his good for nothing brother keep hanging around our college to stalk Prachi, but till now they have not succeeded” Priyanka asks her “Can we meet them today???” Rhea tells her “Yeah, I will take you to them” Priyanka says “Great, Soon Prachi’s heart will be broken in such a way that she will be out of your way completely and Ranbir will be yours and yours only”. Rhea is not really relieved with the plan, but she gives out a fake smile to Priyanka.

At Abhi’s Office

Abhi goes inside his cabin and remembers Priyanka’s words about Rishi “I really need to do something about this guy Rishi otherwise he could pose a danger to any girl later!!!! His secretary knocks on the door and comes and informs him that one Mr. Sunil Sharma has come to meet him, He asks her to let him inside, Sunny comes inside and is overwhelmed to see him, his eyes fill with tears as he thinks “You have not changed at all Chachu”. Abhi asks him to get inside and have a seat, Abhi does not look up onto Sunny’s face, Abhi tells him “Well ours is such a REPUTED company that we never give any posts to FRESHERS, but I don’t understand for such an important project as “COSTUME DESIGNING FOR INTERNATIONAL CONCERT, Priyanka has recommended your name.” Sunny remembers Priyanka’s conditions for getting this post “He tells Abhi. Maybe Priyanka Ma’am understood that there can be none better than me who can do this job well”. Abhi is surprised at his answer and looks up onto Sunny’s face and remarks “I think you are OVER-CONFIDENT”, Sunny replies “Confidence is one of the most important elements to start something Sir, VICTORY or FAILURE, we need the CONFIDENCE to face it however it comes”; Abhi is left astounded, his memory takes him back where in the fb it is shown him saying the same words to KIARA and SUNNY, he becomes emotional. Fb ends. Abhi continues “Well I should say that you do have a good attitude to deal with PEOPLE, I owe the credit to your PARENTS, who have given you a good upbringing”. Sunny gives a sad smile and tells him “I made this attitude and personality on my OWN Sir, because I’m an ORPHAN, I didn’t have any one to teach me how to deal with LIFE”. Abhi is left speechless. He asks him to show some of the sample designs which he has and after seeing his designs he gets really impressed, I should say “No matter Priyanka recommended your name, Your designs are really unique” Sunny thanks him smilingly “Thank you Sir”. Abhi asks him “Go and meet Mr. Purab Khanna and Mr. Vikram Kohili, they will explain to you the other details of your JOB, I HOPE you will never disappoint me”. Sunny gets up and takes his leave saying, “Never Sir”. Abhi nods his head and calls Vikram on his phone informing him about Sunil.

When Sunny enters Vikram’s cabin, Vikram looks at him and is surprised “You look really YOUNG, about my son’s age, Impressive huh, it’s not easy to convince Mr. Mehra to recruit freshers for such important and sensitive PROJECTS, you must be really talented, I will ask my son to take his lessons from you”. Sunny smiles “Well thank you sir, Mr. Mehra asked me to get my job details from you and Mr. Khanna Sir” Vikram tells him “Well I’m the co-ordinator of the INTERNATIONAL CONCERT, I’m mostly dealing with the venue, event management and number of participants; I will inform you about the quantity and quality of clothes for the costumes of participants, since you are going to concentrate more on the designing of costumes of the PARTICIPANTS, you will have to talk to Mr. Khanna.” Sunny says “Fine Sir”, He turns back and is about to leave when something flashes in his mind “He turns to Vikram again and asks “Sir you told you are the one who is deciding the Venue, right, Did you finalize the venue Sir???” Vikram lets out a groan “Arrey, that is the problem no!!!This is the Diwali Season and  most of the best venues are already booked 4-5 months back, and since we signed this deal of International Concert just last month, it’s impossible to get a good venue for this event.” Sunny says “Sir. If you don’t mind, can I suggest something???” Vikram “Yeah, go ahead tell me” Sunny the major attractions of such concerts are today’s youngsters, So, this concert would be a great success if it is organised in the college where Mr. Mehra’s daughter and Mr.Khanna’s son studies. Vikram eyes grow big in wonder “Wow, that’s a great idea man, even before starting the job, you are impressing your boss, Not bad!!!” Sunny says “Thank you, Sir”, Vikram says “I will talk to Mr. Mehra about it immediately, I’m sure he too would love your idea, in fact the Fashion event and the concert can take place the same day, which is during DIWALI”, As Vikram finishes, Sunny makes his leave while grinning, “That’s makes my plan even more easier”.

At Mehra Mansion

Aryan comes downstairs and calls Ranbir “Come on, stop your make-up, we are going to the college not a ramp walk”, He walks forward addressing Ranbir without noticing Mishti in the front, he collides with her and she falls into his arms, he gets hurt and takes her up and scolds her “You and your brother are the same, just obsessed with FASHION, if you are not able to balance on HEELS, why do you use them??? To impress men???” Mishti is irritated and replies “Oh hello, I’m already good-looking that I don’t need to use extra get-up to impress boys, I was just practicing walking on heels for performing in the FASHION EVENT” Aryan is surprised “What??? When did you enrol for that???” Mishti replies “When Rhea did!! So, Bhabhi and Nanad are going to participate together for the Fashion Fiesta”, Aryan says “Okay then, All the Best!!”, Mishti thanks just when Ranbir arrives what are you doing with my sister Aryan??? Are you flirting with her??? Aryan replies “Dude, I’m not like you”, Ranbir stares at him and says “Keeping Prachi as your favourite has made you start talking like her, shall we move???” Aryan says “Yeah, but wait let me call Dad and ask him, he has become a little insecure after my accident”

At Pragya’s House

The telephone rings, Madhu picks the call, Abhi on the other side tells her that he wants to talk to Rishi, Rishi is seen having breakfast with everyone. Madhu informs him about his boss’s call. Rishi comes forward and takes the call, Pragya looks on, Abhi shouts at him “Listen I know you have been blackmailing Priyanka in order to get your job back, but let me inform you something, I’m not taking you back because I’m scared of you, but because I really love my niece, don’t you dare do anything wrong again!!! Come and join the office TODAY!!!” Abhi hungs the phone immediately, Rishi is rather disturbed at his words, Pragya notices that he is tensed.

-----------------

To be continued.