Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: minu_8

No arguments from me.the writing is pathetic to the core.i feel like strangling atif😡

I will hold him while you do that, freaking Atif I am so badly annoyed with him 😡😡 ruining a ML to this extent, why? Where is he going? 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiss555

I too love aman even with his obvious flaws.And committing suicide that too 9 times is too much. He loves her for that I have no doubt

As he told in poisoned episode he punished himself when he throw away roshni.But throwing away part I still cant adjust and i doubt i ever will.it was soo brutal for my taste

Except some unpardonable deliberate hate inducing incidents (like bakery burning, him doubting her inspite of everything that happened and his insults for her), I just generally love him. Cause if small things matter, he is always a gentleman in his ways, more often than not. Damn, in the first phase of the show, he was literally such a perfect man â˜şď¸

Until they ruined him. But I still like him cause well, of the little things he does and there goes my heart!❤️

Roshan_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu_8

Can someone.tel me the episode number where they first show that tabeezi is rubina? The os that scene between dadi and her where its first revealed tabeezi is the other woman.. 

Aman had never even seen that person before.. only parveen knew.. he didnt recognize tabeezi to be that woman when he saw her.. but now they r showing tabeezi stayed with them and junaid threw her out

EP No 18 ! Dadi talks about they are forever indebted to her but she failed to get justice for her may be because of Parveen depression Rubina wants to stay separate!! She acknowledges Rubina for helping Khan family and Saving Aman!!!

Isn't Junaid throwed Rubina immediately after Khan family came to lucknow! She is not living with them ..Junaid throwed immediately after Parveen confronted him..so may Aman not remembered her as he is just 5 yr saw hardly once i doubt even he saw her properly bec no scene showed he saw her he just standing there seeing his parents ! See same clothes they are wearing when Khan family entered and Throwing Rubina out same clothes means immediately after khans came to JM junaid throwed Rubina out of JM!!

Edited by Roshan_93 - 4 years ago
gaurimisha thumbnail

Aman loves Roshni. 

He didn't trust her during Alia track...but he did actually help her in discovering baby Amir's parentage..if we remember..he was the one and the. He said sorry to her too.

Alia wasn't the reason of their separation. It was Aman's mom in harm way when he had trusted Roshni to be there for her mom...it wasn't his trust issue,but his love for his mom...neither Aman nor Roshni knew Alia wasn't dead..Roshni knew Alia was Haiwana..even then she didn't think that she wasn't dead and left Parveen...if Aman is blamed bcoz he didn't trust Roshni regd Alia being Haiwana, Roshni is equally to be blamed as she underestimated Haiwana powers, knowing her full potential powers and truth.

My problem with Aman is ..he could have been angry with Roshni over leaving his mom for hers...acceptable...but throwing her out like that, not acceptable...whatever be the reason,she is his wife and needs some respect and has some rights too. That's where Aman is flawed when he lets his one emotion rule over his otherwise reasonable persona.

Even bakery burning,..same thing he did. Not acceptable. Taunts, doubts ,arguments etc all were very disrespectful...I would want his hotel to just burn like that😆..though he feels sorry now...but he did gross by that one act. So, yes Joru ka Ghulam for Parveen was an apt punishment..I would have preferred it in office ...Aman being Roshni's PA..😆

But that's it.. redemption is for his mistakes which he did in anger..but now, it's so unbalanced,thanks to last two epi...it feels like he's going to suffer for what he didn't do..I wouldn't want that for him...he was also a victim of his father's greed .just like Roshni

vibha28 thumbnail

Just curious, as say for arguments sake Aman loves roshni ( I don’t believe it and I know I am in minority here) then he cheated on her by partying and being with different women. Even if he didn’t sleep with them he wasn’t faithful. They were separated doesn’t fly as if aman truly loved her it wouldn’t matter. As roshni didn’t go out and party and met men.

If he didn’t love her then but loves her now then his love is fickle and not strong or even worthy as you can’t fall in and out of love when your mood strikes. So if he always loved her then he cheated and if he loved her intermittently then I have my answer his love is not strong at all.

I will believe his love when he shows trust when everything points otherwise until then as far as I am concerned his love is like his mood - comes when he is happy and goes away when he is not.

I want Aman to be a good ML like he was before and I guess I am not a big Vikram fan so that works in me not looking through tinted glasses but I do like his acting and I want writers to change his character and make him grow. Roshni is silly as she is blindly in love which is just as dangerous as the one whom she loves as his behaviour is completely opposite. Like I said before match made in heaven or hell depending on which angle one is looking through. 

gaurimisha thumbnail

@vibha Aman hasn't cheated Roshni..he was only dancing in clubs. Didn't Roshni say..'playboy types'..not a playboy actually..then Aman said we're married. So,he knows he's married to her..he won't cheat..he gave the same dialogue to Alia when she said he slept with her..he said he can't cheat Roshni, that's what he can't do,he has much confidence in his ownself.

He always loved her. His own introspect says.. he's not able to keep her out of his heart(English is weird). He always loved her. Not that he doesn't trust her completely..I rewatched the epi where Alia truth was exposed regd Kabir being father of Amir..when Roshni was saying and saying..it was only Aman who gave a thought and distanced the baloon from Amir to show his Jinn character..so he somewhere gave thought to what Roshni was saying.

As for Vikram..I haven't seen his other shows. It's this one where I like his acting. Won't say a fan,but I do appreciate his acting as a male lead in ITV. Very few can pull of such complexity with finesses. 

In fact, to say I'm more of Arhaan fan from Pratigya days..he rocked totally..was watching the show for him only..then sitara,which was bakwaas...even Arhaan cudnt save it.

Vikram and Aman are different, looks don't exactly matter to me. I like Aman as a character, would like him to grow as a character, overcome his flaws with time. Perfect characters don't excite me..flawed ones do. Flawed ones played well by actors even more.

Roshni's character is perfect. Childish but not wrong. Aditi is good and pretty. But her character can not grow till she errs as human..sadly she's Ayaana so can't err I suppose. 

In the end Roshan are my favourite couple in ITV❤️.. made for each other☺️

Edited by gaurimisha - 4 years ago
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Aman and Roshni are door ke cousins as per story but in Muslim culture marriage happens between cousins , its normal . Aman and Roshni are made for each other â¤ď¸Tabiji though she is Roshni's Bua but she saved Aman in his childhood from Jinn and from their only Roshni and Aman destiny was written with each other. 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

@vibha Aman hasn't cheated Roshni..he was only dancing in clubs. Didn't Roshni say..'playboy types'..not a playboy actually..then Aman said we're married. So,he knows he's married to her..he won't cheat..he gave the same dialogue to Alia when she said he slept with her..he said he can't cheat Roshni, that's what he can't do,he has much confidence in his ownself.

I hear you but for me dancing with different women every night is not being faithful. Cheating doesn’t have to be physical and here he the jinn slept with roshni when he was almost dying with poison so dancing all night with different is cheating if he loved her then. If he didn’t then yes he was not cheating as he is not in love but morally still wrong as if you are considering yourself married then you don’t be with different girls. With Alia he agreed in the end remember and then hugged roshni so he must have believed he slept with her. 

That’s on makers who made his character this bad. I had no issue with his past my problem is his behaviour when he threw her out so brutally.

He always loved her. His own introspect says.. he's not able to keep her out of his heart(English is weird). He always loved her. Not that he doesn't trust her completely..I rewatched the epi where Alia truth was exposed regd Kabir being father of Amir..when Roshni was saying and saying..it was only Aman who gave a thought and distanced the baloon from Amir to show his Jinn character..so he somewhere gave thought to what Roshni was saying.

He can’t do both hun - if he loved her then he has to trust her or at least treat her with respect. He said I brought you from your small house to this mansion and I changed your destiny but couldn’t change your class. Why did he wanted her to change. Okay let’s say that was said in anger then why repeat it to his mother?

With Alia he only did it after Alia blurted that kabir had silky hair and baby said no one showed you any pictures until then he too was listening like others. Sadly again makers fault. I want them to change that but I doubt it.

As for Vikram..I haven't seen his other shows. It's this one where I like his acting. Won't say a fan,but I do appreciate his acting as a male lead in ITV. Very few can pull of such complexity with finesses. 

This I agree with you.

In fact, to say I'm more of Arhaan fan from Pratigya days..he rocked totally..was watching the show for him only..then sitara,which was bakwaas...even Arhaan cudnt save it.

This me too - am arhaans fan and love his acting and yes you are right on this one too.

Vikram and Aman are different, looks don't exactly matter to me. I like Aman as a character, would like him to grow as a character, overcome his flaws with time. Perfect characters don't excite me..flawed ones do. Flawed ones played well by actors even more.

This is where we differ lol 😂 for me flawed character is great but once they change they should then have a steady character growth. In fact my all time favourite actor sir Anthony Hopkins in the silence of the lambs was marvellous. I loved him in that role but he was unapologetic and I respect that. Here I loved aman all the way until Alia and now I don’t. How can a person be so brutal to his own wife whom he now loves? Okay mum is there but regardless no one deserved that.

Roshni's character is perfect. Childish but not wrong. Aditi is good and pretty. But her character can not grow till she errs as human..sadly she's Ayaana so can't err I suppose. 

Actually I don’t find roshni perfect I find her very fickle too as she talks about self respect but does the opposite. She has a good heart o buy that but even that is too much and I only growth I saw was that at times she is serious and still calls aman mr khan.

In the end Roshan are my favourite couple in ITV❤️.. made for each other☺️

At the moment they are yes but I can’t relate to their pairing with all these MU and no redemption. Let’s see what happens after shutdown and hopefully they will redeem aman properly this time 😊

Roshan_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

Aman loves Roshni. 

He didn't trust her during Alia track...but he did actually help her in discovering baby Amir's parentage..if we remember..he was the one and the. He said sorry to her too.

Alia wasn't the reason of their separation. It was Aman's mom in harm way when he had trusted Roshni to be there for her mom...it wasn't his trust issue,but his love for his mom...neither Aman nor Roshni knew Alia wasn't dead..Roshni knew Alia was Haiwana..even then she didn't think that she wasn't dead and left Parveen...if Aman is blamed bcoz he didn't trust Roshni regd Alia being Haiwana, Roshni is equally to be blamed as she underestimated Haiwana powers, knowing her full potential powers and truth.

My problem with Aman is ..he could have been angry with Roshni over leaving his mom for hers...acceptable...but throwing her out like that, not acceptable...whatever be the reason,she is his wife and needs some respect and has some rights too. That's where Aman is flawed when he lets his one emotion rule over his otherwise reasonable persona.

Even bakery burning,..same thing he did. Not acceptable. Taunts, doubts ,arguments etc all were very disrespectful...I would want his hotel to just burn like that😆..though he feels sorry now...but he did gross by that one act. So, yes Joru ka Ghulam for Parveen was an apt punishment..I would have preferred it in office ...Aman being Roshni's PA..😆

But that's it.. redemption is for his mistakes which he did in anger..but now, it's so unbalanced,thanks to last two epi...it feels like he's going to suffer for what he didn't do..I wouldn't want that for him...he was also a victim of his father's greed .just like Roshni

Bold: Exactly If Aman blamed for not trusting Roshni , Roshni should be blamed when she knows true powers of Haiwana she should have been more careful! Esp when haiwana challenged her i will throw you out of this house by evening! And Roshni herself told Aman Alia is haiwana, she cant die then he asked why she left she just stands there without saying much ..Half time she wont talk except crying!

Aman as usual when he is angry looses himself do stupid things!  Separation scene Aman already asked Roshni to go twice when Roshni not going he throwed her out! Atleast writers hav sticked to Roshni going away herself ...this way her self respect have been saved which she talked many times but never showed to Aman !!!

Alia track Roshni was quite stubborn to prove Alia as Haiwana! And she is the one who stopped Alia when she wants to go away from JM! After Amir is proved as kabir son then Aman stopped Alia,Kid! But all remember its only Aman stopped Alia so he only responsible for Parveen condition! But for me Both RoshAn are responsible may be Aman little more for not trusting Roshni initially!! When Roshni got proof photograph of kabir ..Aman trusted Roshni thats why he checked Amir took ball from him..Amir turned to jinn..He himself asked Alia about silky hair!

The only problem in Alia track they made Aman do nothing when Aman got to know alia cheated them..He should have send her out! That track ended Abruptly with forced Separation and they spoiled Aman forcefully which is not at all needed!!

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Tell me one thing on Insta some are saying as Tabiji is Roshni's Bua so Aman and Roshni are bhai behen NO Aman and Roshni are cousins and as this is a Muslim show so marriage between Cousins are normal here. Farah and Aman are step siblings but Roshni and Aman are door ke cousins their parents are not same unlike Farah so marriage is possible between Aman and Roshni .

In Jodha Akbar also Ruqaiya is first cousin of Akbar and his wife's also , she was Akbar's youngest brother Hindal Mirza daughter and here to Aman and Roshni are related as door ke cousins only because Junaid married Roshni's Bua Rubina. So marriage is 100% possible. 

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago