MiNeil DT # 12 Kuch na kaho kuchh bhi na kaho - Page 41

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

It won't be like ekku matha I am sure about it... Minni will be emotional seeing imarti things but she won't leave Neil.... Thats sure... Minni will give him second chance yo final. Se... Don't worry... I know we can't bear NB pravachan but have to.... No option... 

Even I am hating her for all this but I feel she dint know which kind of marriage Neil was into... Once she will. Know she will not say all this for. Sure.... CVS itna bhi non sense mat banao NB ko.... Pls... 

I am seriously mad on her why in the world does she have to poke her nose into this mini is an independent girl she knows what she is doing now no amount of redemption is enough for her just like the other elderly I just can't stand them anymore after that child abuse track they actually create more problems in her life.

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah the way she said Now I have to go ok...was. too good just like a wifey.... And Neil's eyes were just seeing her.... And was thankful that she came into. His life... 

Yes , simple scene but so beautiful and beautifully done 😳

Edited by N_sharmaa - 4 years ago
N_sharmaa thumbnail

Neil is definitely gonna celebrate the day when he came for the interview in PB... 😆

🤣

Lets celebrate during repeat telecast 😉🤣he was bit attracted to her there itself.i mean he got tiny mini current on first meet 🤣🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Dimaag ke ghode daudana band karo😆

Hoga wahi jo cvs chahenge😈

Phir chahe kitna hi ghatiya kyu na ho....usi mein silver lining khojni padegi hume....kyunki mineil obsession to ab nahi chhune wala humse😆😳

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

🤣

Lets celebrate during repeat telecast 😉🤣he was bit attracted to her there itself.i mean he got tiny mini current on first meet 🤣🤣

That's why he flirted with her even during the interview..... 🤣🤣

Phir khud ko Sharif kehta hai.... 😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

🤣

On the contrary i feel mini dekhte hi fisal gayi thi neil ko😉🤣

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Today they will show us as if Mini is confused like we saw in promo she crying but she is not emotional fool also .She remembered her past and she cried there and am sure when she will come to restuarant and see guest trying to blackmail Neil emotionally she will take charge and motivate Neil to file for case . They will end the episode with MiNeil vs guests.

Today there will torture scene .Guests and haddi for me and Anjali 🤢 and NB for you guys 🤣

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

On the contrary i feel mini dekhte hi fisal gayi thi neil ko😉🤣

She was impressed by his height .I remember her reaction🤣 but it's Neil there who was trying hard 🤣

N_sharmaa thumbnail

That's why he flirted with her even during the interview..... 🤣🤣

Phir khud ko Sharif kehta hai.... 😆

Once a player always a player 🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Sony liv app

Abhi tak epi upload nahi kiya

Kameene live channel par dikha rahe hain new epi aur subscription mang rahe hain😡

Paise ke bhuke😡😆