Janata Curfew: Bollywood says thank you with taalis and thalis

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Janata Curfew: Bollywood says thank you with taalis and thalis.

Janata Curfew: Bollywood says thank you with taalis and thalis. All videos

After PM Narendra Modi's initiative, Bollywood stars stepped out to their balconies and terraces to thank people working tirelessly to fight coronavirus.

https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/janata-curfew-bollywood-says-thank-you-with-taalis-and-thalis-all-videos-1658492-2020-03-22

Janta Curfew: Big B, Ranveer-Deepika & Other Celebs Cheer To Show Gratitude (PICS & VIDEOS)

https://news.abplive.com/entertainment/movies/coronavirus-amitabh-bachchan-kangana-ranaut-other-celebs-come-out-to-cheer-amid-janta-curfew-pictures-videos-1180564

πŸ‘

Edited by oyebollywood - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oye celebrities tum jitna bhi chaho, mera footage nahi kha sakte. 2020 sirf mera hain, sab attention mera. 

- Novel Coronavirus,2020. 

HotFuzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Oye celebrities tum jitna bhi chaho, mera footage nahi kha sakte. 2020 sirf mera hain, sab attention mera. 

- Novel Coronavirus,2020. 

πŸ˜†

I live in US but felt Super nice when back home I heard about how everyone of my family , friends , cousins clapped for 5 mins.. 

oyebollywood thumbnail

Originally posted by: HotFuzz

πŸ˜†

I live in US but felt Super nice when back home I heard about how everyone of my family , friends , cousins clapped for 5 mins.. 

many places it started at around 4.50 pm went on till 5.15 pm

many people were out of their homes down the buildings some even busted crackers 

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

many places it started at around 4.50 pm went on till 5.15 pm

many people were out of their homes down the buildings some even busted crackers 

Kis baat ki celebration ho rahi thi bhai? Did they think bursting the crackers will scare the virus away? Or did they think after 10 hours of curfew, Virus got defeated? πŸ˜†

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Some people were doing curfew during the day...but came out flocking together on the roads to bajao thaalis and taalis in the evening.....even saw one DM and SP with a huge crowd behind them....like WTF?? πŸ€’

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Can someone explain to me what was the purpose of one day curfew?  Everyone is supposed to be in a lockdown for weeks at least. Why ask everyone to stay home for one day?  So tomorrow everyone will be out and about on the roads again?  

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Being quarantined too long will make someone go crazy 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Can someone explain to me what was the purpose of one day curfew?  Everyone is supposed to be in a lockdown for weeks at least. Why ask everyone to stay home for one day?  So tomorrow everyone will be out and about on the roads again?  

Same im asking in all seriousness what was the point of this? Also why wasnt there a curfew? People were still on roads.