jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Jan to march PB trp is 0.5, 0.6 ;Trp of 0.7 is only for 2 weeks in mid of feb and lastly sony tv's lowest trp is for PB in the last week I.e is 0.4 despite airing on prime slot.

P.S: Trps posted above from reliable sources.

Edited by jojaparijat - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gvr13579 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Appreciate @jojaparijat for posting the TRP study in detail.   Sad state.    

jojaparijat thumbnail

Thank you😊

But this was as expected !.. isn't it?

lonila thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

yeah, I have been following salil sand's trp chart... to say truly S2 is been repeating S1 story.. they don't have anything fresh to offer.. S1 had 0.9 - 1+ trp due to unique story and not to forget hanita love story which dragged the audience.. in UK too PB always stayed at top 3 positions … now the story is predictable... S1 used to air at 9pm initially which was shifted to 8.30 pm due to demand for hanita wedding … but I doubt this time there will be any time slot change (not sure though) as once KBC gets its launch date 9 -10pm shows will get axed with immediate effect...  maker have  messed it up everything with no chance to redeem 

Khushilvspari thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This show is Setting the new record each passing day... ðŸ˜†

jojaparijat thumbnail

yeah, I have been following salil sand's trp chart... to say truly S2 is been repeating S1 story.. they don't have anything fresh to offer.. S1 had 0.9 - 1+ trp due to unique story and not to forget hanita love story which dragged the audience.. in UK too PB always stayed at top 3 positions … now the story is predictable... S1 used to air at 9pm initially which was shifted to 8.30 pm due to demand for hanita wedding … but I doubt this time there will be any time slot change (not sure though) as once KBC gets its launch date 9 -10pm shows will get axed with immediate effect...  maker have  messed it up everything with no chance to redeem 

[/QUOTE]Looks like this show will go on for some time inspite of lowest trps as I don't think till Corona is in control ,new shows will start 

jojaparijat thumbnail

[/QUOTE]Looks like this show will go on for some time inspite of lowest trps as I don't think till Corona is in control ,new shows will start 

Gvr13579 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Definitely fall was expected @jojaparijat  The way they used Paris fame and started PB is a open secret. The moment they sidelined the màin leads that too so obviously butchering Paris character this is expected. AD too was thrown out without reasons. Moreover Kk just repeating S1 storyline.   

jojaparijat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushilvspari

This show is Setting the new record each passing day... ðŸ˜†

True that ðŸ˜†n surprisingly cast n crew is bragging about it ðŸ¤£

jojaparijat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gvr13579

Definitely fall was expected @jojaparijat  The way they used Paris fame and started PB is a open secret. The moment they sidelined the màin leads that too so obviously butchering Paris character this is expected. AD too was thrown out without reasons. Moreover Kk just repeating S1 storyline.   

Karma hitting them really hard ,but still they r in denial mode🤪