Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sou-miya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi,

Iam new to the group, watching this forum closely from last 15 days and thinking to post my thoughts here.

My take on lower TRP's for Season 2 compared to Season 1 is....

Season 1 is mostly connected by young and family audience and to be honest i really like alot all the episodes except the end 3 to 4 episodes of Season 1.

But Season 2 - i think it was liked mostly by young audience not by family audience, i agree the content is in such a way that families may not get connected.

Therefore the disconnect with family audience could have impacted TRP's (this is just my analysis),  but for me at any day it is season 2 which made me desperately waiting for the new episode.

I read many of messages were people wanted Mini & Neil to be in Live in relationship with Arya, i really liked this live in concept very well but this will not work on TV certainly (family audience may not accept) but certainly on Web broadcast. Can't image Mini & Neil getting married so soon, at the same time no separation, it should be live in with daily nok jok where Mini & Neil can work on their passion and at the same time right upbringing of Arya. ( Patiala Babes can have many branches in future and can be one in Delhi and Neil heading complete Patiala babes business and being a head chef)

Incase the TRP's are getting impacted and Channel cant afford then my suggestion would be to take this season 2 to web broadcast for an infinite series.

Sou-miya

Desperately waiting for Monday episode....

Black_Shaded thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellaakdha

🤣🤣🤣 I wish Kk read this thread and get the fact that the show can't survive with one character 🤣🤣 May be that Rajita Sharma thinking that HanIta wedding track reached trp 1.0 because of their mini's solo presence. Ms. Rajita u r wrong.. that's one and only because of HanIta. If they have executed the track on a proper manner it would have reached higher trp.

Do you think kk will think anything beyond that one character? For kk favouritism is her first priority. Then comes to the show and other things. Hanita wedding trp reached 1.0 bcoz the pair was loveable by the young audience and family audience too. They had a very sweet and substantial relationship unlike nowadays itv couples. Its hard to digest that kk did show a beautiful relationship btwn them. But she ruined it for her favouritism. Ohh come on minis solò presence didn't give trp.  Didn't you see Twitter was trending on hanitas wedding. How much ppl was disappointed that day. In Twitter, fb, Ig evn in IF ppl are hell mad with kk for focusing only one character tht day. 

dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Shaded

Do you think kk will think anything beyond that one character? For kk favouritism is her first priority. Then comes to the show and other things. Hanita wedding trp reached 1.0 bcoz the pair was loveable by the young audience and family audience too. They had a very sweet and substantial relationship unlike nowadays itv couples. Its hard to digest that kk did show a beautiful relationship btwn them. But she ruined it for her favouritism. Ohh come on minis solò presence didn't give trp.  Didn't you see Twitter was trending on hanitas wedding. How much ppl was disappointed that day. In Twitter, fb, Ig evn in IF ppl are hell mad with kk for focusing only one character tht day. 

U r right. they can't think anything above favorism. All Fps promoted HanIta marraige with one hashtag while this kk promoted it's as mere babes ki Shaadi. This shows favorism.ok babes ki shadi..But where is babes and her groom🙄🙄 

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Where are 3Million fans 😆

jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssuuvvii

Where are 3Million fans 😆

On the way 🤣