Ishra ss-dhadkane koi sunn raha hoga,pt 19 on pg 121,teaser on 124,23/ - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gitakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Pls update soon! Eagerly waiting!

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 5

Ishita got ready wearing a purple saree and smiled seeing herself .she look thoroughly at herself and said-wow,u r looking ravishing.aaj Raman ko tere siva aur kuch yaad nahi rahega.ho sakta hai unhe tujhse pyaar hone lage aur yeh joh hamara rishta hai,sirf physical,sahi maayne mein mukammal ho jaaye.she said to herself and blushed furiously.

She went out to check the dinner table .she saw everything was on place,being satisfied with the arrangements she settled on the chair waiting for Raman .she look at the clock and said-its 7.30.raman will be home till 8,home,our home .it's sounds so good,finally I too got a home,not only house but our home,my home .she was talking to herself and was smiling.

Ishita was waiting for Raman and slowly time start passing,the clock strike eight,then nine ,but Raman was nowhere.

Ishita-yeh raman kahan reh gaye,phone karti hoon.she thought and called him but he didn't picked the call.

She sat on the couch waiting for him and the time start passing.

It was 12.30 at night,Ishita was still sitting on the couch waiting for him,calling him in between with a hope that he will pick but he didn't picked her phone even once.she threw the phone in anger and said-jab aana nahi tha,toh wada kyun Kiya .Maine toh koi expectations nahi rakhi thi,phir kyun mujhe umeed de kar meri umeed yun tod di.she cried hiding her face in between her legs when there was a knock on the door.

Ishita got up and went running to open the door.she opened the door and saw Raman standing fully drunk with blood shed eyes looking at her.

Ishita was looking at him when he fell on her.

Ishita-raman,Raman,r u ok.she asked but he didn't answered .she look around and took him inside before anyone could see them together.

She closed the door and took him to her bed.she make him lay down and was covering him when he pulled her to him and turned upside down.now she was beneath him.he caressed her face and she closed her eyes feeling his touch.

Raman-u r beautiful.he said caressing her cheek making her blush.

Raman-i wanna love u .he said in tipsy voice and she surrendered herself to him.he took her lips in his and start kissing her hard while she too start kissing him back with equal passion .he pulled her to himself and start removing her clothes.he opened her blouse and placed his face in her valley.she closed her eyes and he started licking her front making her go insane .she start pulling him to herself while he took her peak in his mouth sucking it hungrily.ishita closed her eyes in immense pleasure while he was busy in biting ,sucking,licking,chewing and soothing her front mercilessly.

Slowly their love making turned wild and he start biting her leaving marks.at first she was liking it but slowly she start feeling suffocated .

Ishita-raman stop,Raman stop it.she said but he was nowhere to listen.he was just biting her mercilessly leaving marks behind.she couldn't take it anymore and pushed him saying,stop it Raman,u r hurting me.

Raman look at her and came close to her.

Ishita-go away ,raman.u r heavily drunk.she said pushing him again and he fell apart.he closed his eyes and said-i hate u ,I hate u shagun.saying so he slept while Ishita was shocked,shocked at his words .

Ishita-raman was loving me thinking me as his ex wife shagun.matlab woh mujhe,Ishita samajh Kar nahi ,shagun samajh Kar pyaar karta raha .he don't make love to me ,but to her actually.matlab main sirf body hoon ,woh feel uss shagun ko karta raha.she said and fell on the floor realising he never felt anything for her ,but was just imagining shagun at her place.

Ishita burst into tears and said-main bewakoof ki tarah sochne lagi ki Raman mere liye kuch feel karte hai ,but I was wrong,I was just so wrong.he never felt anything for me,but everything for shagun.main kahin hoon hi nahi,it's shagun everywhere.she said and cried.

All of sudden,she start feeling betrayed .she was crying and crying not understanding how to take it.now raman's every gesture felt like a cheat to her and she wasn't understanding how to deal with it .she sat there looking at the marks he gave her today ,few were bleeding also.

Ishita look at Raman and said-bahut dard diye tumne mujhe aaj Raman ,but joh dil toda mera,woh dard sabse bada hai .she said and rested her head on the bed sitting on the floor.she cried for long and don't know when she fell asleep.

In morning,Raman get up with a heavy head and look around.the room was in mess while Ishita was nowhere.he searched for her and found her sleeping on the floor.

Raman-why Ishita is sleeping on the floor and what happened yesterday.main kab aaya yahan,mujhe yaad bhi nahi.all I remember how that shagun and Ashok ruined my evening yesterday.he said and remembered the happenings of last evening.

Flashback

Raman was really happy with the success he got and the way Ishita supported him and want to celebrate his success.

He took his belongings and was going home when he saw the news of ashgun getting engaged in a big function tomorrow.though he don't want to feel anything but couldn't hold his anger .he forgot everything seeing ashgun so happy together and went to the bar .he sat there for long having drink after drink thinking about shagun's betrayal and now how she is living happily without any guilt.

Flashback end

Raman-mujhe itna gussa aa raha tha shagun par ki main sab kuch bhool gaya,Ishita ko bhi.uski expectation ko bhi,uski khushi ko bhi.i am really sorry ,Ishita .I am really sorry.main tumhe bahut disappoint Kiya naa,but ab uske baare mein nahi sochunga.usne apni nayi zindagi shuru Kar li,I will also start afresh and I know u will help me in this.he said settling near to her when his eyes fell on marks on her hand ,shoulder and neck .

Raman-yeh kisne Kiya,Maine Kiya Kya .kahin Maine shagun ka gussa Ishita par toh nahi uttar diya .Kya zarurat thi,itna peene ki Raman,when u can't handle it.kaise monster ki tarah behave Kiya hai tune Ishita ke saath.pata nahi kaise face karunga usse ab.he thought and picked her in his arms.he placed her gently on the bed and bring the cream.he applied cream on the love bites and caressed it slowly feeling bad for his behaviour. At last he covered her properly and kissed her temple softly.

Raman -i am really sorry for hurting u but promise ,ab dobara aisa kabhi nahi hoga .main shagun ko hamare beech mein nahi aane dunga.will never hurt u for her,woh chali gayi hai but tumhe kahin nahi jaane dunga.he said and went out of the room.

He saw the dinner was on the table .he felt very bad for disappointing her and went out leaving a sorry note for her.

Ishita got up feeling tired and look around .she find herself alone ,Raman was nowhere.her eyes got welled up and said-woh kyun rukenge,main kaun hoon.sirf shagun ki parchaayee,jise woh apni satisfaction ke liye use Kar rahen hai .Meri koi existence nahi hai Raman ki life mein.aur mujhe bhi unse koi rishta nahi rakhna,neither physical nor emotional.sab kuch khatam ,she said and got up to get ready for her office.

After an hour,she left for office without giving a glance to the food on the table along with his sorry note.

She was looking for him in the lift but realised she is late.she came out of the lift and left for her office.

In office,she was trying hard to concentrate on her work but all she could remember was their moments of togetherness.how they use to love each other everyday to no extent and how he called her shagun ,breaking her heart.

Ishita-mat soch Raman ke baare mein itna,woh nahi sochte .just forget him,u have ended everything between us.she said trying to calm herself but couldn't get any relief.

She opened her bag and took out her anti depression pills .she had one and closed her eyes to feel some relief but wasn't getting any still,so she took another pill,then another ,then another.like this she emptied the whole bottle in an hour and start feeling uneasy.she start loosing her balance and blood start oozing out of her mouth.she tried to call someone for help but voice didn't come out of her mouth and she finally fell down loosing her balance .

Raman walked inside ishita's office to take her signature on the deal paper and also brought flowers for her to apologize for his last night's behaviour when he saw an ambulance stopped outside the building .he stopped to see what's wrong and got shocked seeing Ishita on the stretcher while her saree was red with blood .

Raman went near and asked-kya hua??

One of the men answered-pata nahi,she was fainted in her cabin,muh se khoon nikal raha tha,pata nahi Kya ho gaya inhe achanak.hope kuch serious naa ho.he said and Raman saw the ambulance started.

Raman-where they r taking her??

Man look at him with confused eyes when he said-tell me naa,which hospital??

Man-lifeline hospital.

Raman thanked him and ran out of the building to reach lifeline hospital soon.

That's all for now,enjoy .

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Updated next part.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome superb update

Hope ishita will fine

Eagerly waiting for next part

Plz plz plz plz continue soon

Nd thanks for pm

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Fabulous  and very emotional update sis

Poor ishu waiting for him but he didn't  came ..she try to call him but no response 

Raman misbehave with ishita 

Ishita totally  broken 

Raman was very much guilty  ....

Ishita try remove  his memory in her mind but she didn't 

She take full medicine in the bottle 

She fainted...they are take to her in hospital 

Raman went to meet ishita but he was shocked seeing her state

Hope so ishita is fine 

Eagerly waiting for next update soon dear 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Hope everything goes well 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the PM Di!!! This story is a classic illustration wherein pain of two souls is portrayed through their sensuous jousts, a vert to outpour their grief...

At one moment Ishita was ecstatic but her world came crashing down after that gaffe from Raman...Perhaps, she started feeling for Raman that propelled her to expect love from him, a territory which she wanted to forbade earlier in their relationship.... This is the irony of love..

Raman was exasperated after learning about his ex- wife’s engagement and leashes out his anger on Ishita, which is a big NO.. Though, he realises and wants to make up for his blunder, Ishita is in a dreadful state...

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome and emotional update di

Ishita was so disappointed and hurt 😭

She was already very fragile and one mistake of raman completely broke her😭😭

It was late for raman to realise his mistake

Omg....Ishita actually ate whole bottle of anti-depressent😲😲

Hope she becomes fine soon

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Emotional update

Ishita got ready beautifully for raman and thought now she will get ramans love they will be happy in their life she checked the dinner prepration once again finding everything is perfect she started waiting for him when he didn't came till nine she called him but he didn't picked she kept calling him but he was not picking her calls it was midnight she threw the phone angrily cursing him she was crying when bell rang she opened the door and found raman totally drunk and his eyes blood shot red he fell on her she took him in her room he pulled her he said he want to love her she surrender herself he started biting her she tried to stop him but he was not stopping she pushed him he said he hate shagun ishita thought he was loving her thinking shagun he was Just using her body she felt betrayed she cried alot and slept next morning raman woke up with heavy head he looked around the mess in room he saw Ishita sleeping on floor he remembered how he got affected but the news of ashagun engagement and got drunk he saw marks on her body he felt guilty for hurting ishita he promised himself to move on with ishita he made her sleep on bed and applied medicine on her injuries and kept sorry note on table and left Ishita woke and didn't found raman she cried again and left for office she was trying not to think about raman but his thoughts were coming in her mind she took anti depression pill but it didn't gave her relief she slowly emptied whole bottle she started feeling uneasy blood started coming from her mouth raman came to ishitas office for signature he brought flower's for her he saw ambulance outside Ishitas office building he saw ishita in stracture he was shocked he asked a man what happened he said don't know she was unconscious and blood was coming from her mouth he asked in which hospital they are taking her he said hospital name raman went to that hospital hope ishita will be fine poor ishita feeling bad for her

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting update 👏

Pls continue soon Pls Pls pls