Users

Frequent Posters

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Abey mujhe bhi nahi patah......๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Maybe they will find it out........๐Ÿ˜†Aur hamein bhi patah chalega.......๐Ÿ˜†

Aur maybe Moni will be able to guide us. Mein konsi 10 baar shaadi kar chuka hun jo mujhe yeh sab patah hoga.....?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Maybe they should kiss and makeup, since abir has frustration regarding that....

๐Ÿคฃ i thght tumne 2-4 practice practice me kari hongi isliye asked๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Ye kiss and makeup se yaad aaya..there is a beautiful song "kiss and makeup" by Dua lipa and Blackpink (KPop). 

@Moni has already guided us wat men think abt IT..  How useful this IT is๐Ÿ˜ณ she is an expert in relationship advice and guiding people like us๐Ÿ˜ƒ thank u moni.๐Ÿค—hum jaise buddhu girls ko gyaan dete rehna. Bhagwan aapka bhala karenge๐Ÿ˜†

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Abye it was charmi re ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคฃ

and Onir ๐Ÿคฃ

First I heard it as Onion ๐Ÿคฃ.. why will mishtu call someone Onion ๐Ÿคฃ

and coming to the other part๐Ÿ˜ƒ

you just fought with your Mother and come in your room

And your wife starts kinda complaining about some dumb behaviour done by a person whom You want to think least about ... what will be your reaction ๐Ÿ˜† that was abhir 

He was not angry but kinda irritated ..... not because of mishti but because Meenu is getting her way with the sisters ... he basically doesnโ€™t know the depth of hate kuhu has for mishti 

thatโ€™s why gave the example of Shisupal and Krishna

* thanks to priyuuu for telling me the name*๐Ÿ˜ƒ

See Krishna promises Shisupals mom that heโ€™ll forgive 100 sins of Shishupal

Shishir also keeps mocking Krishna and saying all evil things...

People who are accompanying Krishna are irritated but Krishna is calm and smiling .... he warns Shishupal but shishupal takes his warning as his weakness and goes on

The minute he does the 101st mistake Krishna immediately Simmons his sudarshana n takes off the pride filled head of shishupal causing pin drop silence in the court of shisupal 

Here abhir just cares as of now that his mom should not win and mishti should not be targeted for breaking the house... but once kuhu crosses the line Erich abhir canโ€™t take heโ€™ll surely give her his two cents 

right now he does not even bother about kuhu

Cool ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— ...as usual beautiful dhaasu dhinchak analysis yaar โค๏ธ

Again we are on the same page ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—.

I just love your Krishna shishupal theory ...brilliantly explained ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅณ..If I am not wrong , you have used this theory before also ...kis ke liye that I don't remember....but in this situation it perfectly suits abir and kuhu .... actually now mishti's patience with kuhu is over and abir has started discovering that side ๐Ÿ˜† so he will give more chances till the 101th  chance ...plus his eyes are on meenu because he knows she is the master player here .... to be honest,  abir dosent really know much about kuhu ...haan I totally get abir's reaction,  he wasn't avoiding mishti,  he was avoiding the conflict ...it was more like  "not again"  ๐Ÿ˜† meenu ke saath tashan karne ke baad hum samajh sakte hai mental state kaisa hota hai ๐Ÿ˜† but I am happy mishti is showing him the mirror,  he cant avoid,  I wish mishti tells him the real matter ...not the outer layer but then he also has to be thoda patient here .... both are right on individual basis but wrong on overall basis,  but still they will manage after some time ...its new for both of them ...  pehli baar shaadi ki hai ...trail n errors honge ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ arey re re I didn't realise this ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† IT ka frustration hai ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ poor abir ๐Ÿ˜† mishti samajhti nahi hai re lol 

Kya decoding kiya hai ....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ *puts a kaala teeka on the analysis* ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

That's quite a practical theory I must say ๐Ÿ˜†

Vaise moni I am loving their tashan ๐Ÿคฃ now both of them are real towards each other...showing their real avatars ...saying what they exactly want to say rather than filtering it ๐Ÿ˜† total miya biwi feels ...I love the increasing level of comfort in the communication now ..... i need more of the tashans before they come on the same page ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Haan Uru...๐ŸคฃFD must trend to knock some sense into that girl yaar...Enough is enough...Poor abir..

๐Ÿ˜†

I loved it too...everything is falling in place...

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Haan Uru...๐ŸคฃFD must trend to knock some sense into that girl yaar...Enough is enough...Poor abir..

๐Ÿ˜†

I loved it too...everything is falling in place...

Last time they tended for abir...ab mishti ki baari hai ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† inko basic bhi sikhana padega ab...kids ๐Ÿคฃ

Yes ...

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Aur maybe Moni will be able to guide us. Mein konsi 10 baar shaadi kar chuka hun jo mujhe yeh sab patah hoga.....?smiley36smiley36

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Ye kiss and makeup se yaad aaya..there is a beautiful song "kiss and makeup" by Dua lipa and Blackpink (KPop). 

@Moni has already guided us wat men think abt IT..  How useful this IT is๐Ÿ˜ณ she is an expert in relationship advice and guiding people like us๐Ÿ˜ƒ thank u moni.๐Ÿค—hum jaise buddhu girls ko gyaan dete rehna. Bhagwan aapka bhala karenge๐Ÿ˜†

ARREY...smiley37

Chalo theek hai...

The details of the contact centers are as below: Book Appointments only on our website

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/MishBir AT

Please contact the Relationship Counsellors  based on your location...smiley9:

Pali , USA

Geeth, India

Moni, UK

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago
piyasingh thumbnail

ARREY...smiley37

Chalo theek hai...

The details of the contact centers are as below: Book Appointments only on our website

Pali , USA

Geeth, India

Moni, UK

Thank u moni๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Then i have to contact geetu...๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Edited by piyasingh - 4 years ago
Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Haha ....very funny....๐Ÿค”practice karne keliye koi mile tho practice karungi naaa......๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†I cant tolerate tantrums.....Abir ne mere saath yeh kiya hoga naa I would have kicked him out from the bed......๐Ÿคฃ

Oh i will check out this song. Ur a kpop fan hhuh??

Great they need IT to relieve their stress.๐Ÿ˜†Good advice......I am a lazy bum .....yeh sab mujhse bahi hoga.....stress relief keliye full tym karte rehna.......๐Ÿ˜†

Can I appoint somebody else??๐Ÿคฃ

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ARREY...smiley37

Chalo theek hai...

Pali , USA

Geeth, India

Moni, UK

Ohhh.......thank u moni...for the information๐Ÿค—

Even I should contact Geethu.....๐Ÿ˜†

Chalo teek hain.....aaj se full relationship questions will be asked to Geethu from us dumbos.......๐Ÿ˜†

piyasingh thumbnail

Haha ....very funny....๐Ÿค”practice karne keliye koi mile tho practice karungi naaa......๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†I cant tolerate tantrums.....Abir ne mere saath yeh kiya hoga naa I would have kicked him out from the bed......๐Ÿคฃ

Oh i will check out this song. Ur a kpop fan hhuh??

Great they need IT to relieve their stress.๐Ÿ˜†Good advice......I am a lazy bum .....yeh sab mujhse bahi hoga.....stress relief keliye full tym karte rehna.......๐Ÿ˜†

Can I appoint somebody else??๐Ÿคฃ

Same here mini..Even i cant tolerate tantrums, daily wali nagging, ignorance and running away from prblm.. hi5. โœ‹ Abir ne kiya hota mere sath to mene use bed per hi sone nahi dena tha.. pehle ek punch maarti fir uski baat sunti..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

Naa i m not kpop fan..But i love these girls in blackpink grp and their few songs. I m Kdrama's fan..i loveee their dramas yaar..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ mini kerna padega.. U have to learn these thingss.. pati ko control kerne ke Upaye๐Ÿคฃ Daily mat kerna but kabhi kabhi to chalega na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ

U want to appoint somebody else๐Ÿ˜† mini u r mad๐Ÿคฃ