Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: piyasingh

BOLD: I want to learn this... Muje bhi sikhao mere future ke liyee🤣🤣

Abey mujhe bhi nahi patah......😆😆

Maybe they will find it out........😆Aur hamein bhi patah chalega.......😆

Aur maybe Moni will be able to guide us. Mein konsi 10 baar shaadi kar chuka hun jo mujhe yeh sab patah hoga.....?😆😆

Maybe they should kiss and makeup, since abir has frustration regarding that....

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Bechara Abir ...😆.....uskeliye stress busting keliye kuch bhi nahin ...ek chumbam bhi nahi......🤣waise idea accha hain. Mishti can kiss him first and talk later.

Mishti is incapable of this 'thalayanai manthram' urf pillow talks.....she proved it today....😆Uskeliye u have to have certain amt of manipulative skills....uski bas ki baat nahi hain.......😆Aaj pehli baar kuch mooh kholke bola woh bhi galat time pe......😆

Kuhu certainly knows....but Kunal ke bhai prem ke aage kuch nahi chalega.........😆She just saw what is to be on either side of Kunal's feelings. When he hated Mishti, Kuhu was able to get leverage by bitching abt Mishti. And Kunal encouraged it. Now that he has accepted Mishti he is not ready to hear anything abt Mishti. 😆

Arrey, maine kab kaha , Mishti is capable of it...but all i want from her is to fulfill her husband's wish then I know Abir will start to work in jet speed🤣... 

Bro or Sro NO ONE can come in between MishBir.

Yes Kuhu is very much capable of it...And we know kunal...True Laxman goals. 

Anything for Bhaiya Ram and Bhabhi Sita...

Hey even, BP compared Abir-Kunal to .Ram-lakman, so modern Vanvaash is on the way....#MishBir House

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

🤣🤣

ohh aggressive mish is my favorite too i love all of her aggressive scene not in jealous alone 😆

me too confused mini watched twice but cant decide if its n or m you watch n say naa 🤣 i too love charmi only yaar its too cute... and mishbir can use this name to tease each other angry chorni n ajeeb rajvansh has become old we need new names 😆

Abye it was charmi re 😃🤣

and Onir 🤣

First I heard it as Onion 🤣.. why will mishtu call someone Onion 🤣

and coming to the other part😃

you just fought with your Mother and come in your room

And your wife starts kinda complaining about some dumb behaviour done by a person whom You want to think least about ... what will be your reaction 😆 that was abhir 

He was not angry but kinda irritated ..... not because of mishti but because Meenu is getting her way with the sisters ... he basically doesn’t know the depth of hate kuhu has for mishti 

that’s why gave the example of Shisupal and Krishna

* thanks to priyuuu for telling me the name*😃

See Krishna promises Shisupals mom that he’ll forgive 100 sins of Shishupal

Shishir also keeps mocking Krishna and saying all evil things...

People who are accompanying Krishna are irritated but Krishna is calm and smiling .... he warns Shishupal but shishupal takes his warning as his weakness and goes on

The minute he does the 101st mistake Krishna immediately Simmons his sudarshana n takes off the pride filled head of shishupal causing pin drop silence in the court of shisupal 

Here abhir just cares as of now that his mom should not win and mishti should not be targeted for breaking the house... but once kuhu crosses the line Erich abhir can’t take he’ll surely give her his two cents 

right now he does not even bother about kuhu

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Bechara Abir ...😆.....uskeliye stress busting keliye kuch bhi nahin ...ek chumban bhi nahi......🤣waise idea accha hain. Mishti can kiss him first and talk later.

Mishti is incapable of this 'thalayanai manthram' urf pillow talks.....she proved it today....😆Uskeliye u have to have certain amt of manipulative skills....uski bas ki baat nahi hain.......😆Aaj pehli baar kuch mooh kholke bola woh bhi galat time pe......😆

Kuhu certainly knows....but Kunal ke bhai prem ke aage kuch nahi chalega.........😆She just saw what is to be on either side of Kunal's feelings. When he hated Mishti, Kuhu was able to get leverage by bitching abt Mishti. And Kunal encouraged it. Now that he has accepted Mishti he is not ready to hear anything abt Mishti. 😆

kunal actually making efforts and genuinely making things where to involve which person and the answer he gave to kuhu is also meaningful... he said he trust mishti becasue his bhai trust and why cant u.. he has a reason and the way he said that mishti's hating is her pass time which is correct... when ur husband tries to comfort u when ur in pain and lending shoulder to u but ur more in mishti then he has to do and thats what he did...

this is the same kunal who hurted in initial days of marriage and now he is taking care of u but morethan the husband this lady is always mishti ki wajah se mode... 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Arrey, maine kab kaha , Mishti is capable of it...but all i want from her is to fulfill her husband's wish then I know Abir will start to work in jet speed🤣... 

Hey even, BP compared Abir-Kunal to .Ram-lakman, so modern Vanvaash is on the way....#MishBir House

Arey u didnt tell.....😆I was just chumma mentioning that Mishti is incapable.....😆

Bold - So it really wrks??😆.....Piya and me had a doubt on what to do when both of them are upset. So, Mish should just attack him??🤓🤣🤣And after that use thalayanai manthram against Kuhu......🤣

Good idea.....😆

Ohh...vanvaas is really on the way..?? I had left hopes of this living separate thing. Since, BP has compared them to Ram laxman it can happen......

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Tomorrow is our show first anniversary ..here is the clip of mishbir first epi❤️

https://twitter.com/i/status/1239536869085286405

cr twitter

Edited by Agrata23 - 4 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

😳😳 My frnd once told me that we girls shd use "IT" time to make them say Yes to anything..😆😉 We shd ask married girls abt this..😛

ofcourse what ur friend is true... its like stress buster for men and they give in what partner demands...😉 married woman bhi yehi kahange... ask pali or moni

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

when things will be out of ctrl...mishbir will move out thats for sure... mishti should learn how to handle pati and  what to say and when to say... but isse dek kar nahi lagta ye puri zindagi ye baat seekegi ya nahi..😆

Edited by ruhi19 - 4 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Tomorrow is our show first anniversary ..here is the clip of mishbir first epi❤️

https://twitter.com/i/status/1239536869085286405

cr twitter

❤️nostalogic

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I guess modern vanvas is on its way🤔

Coz seeing all the antics by His mom n kuhu n realising that it’s effecting him n mishti he’ll surely decide something🤔

I hope he remembers that he had told bade papa that he’ll not want mishti to adjust 🤔