Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ReginaPhalange1

This show reminds me so much of the show โ€˜mohe rang deโ€™ which was one of the first few shows on colors and I loved it! It has the same vibe probably because of the time the show is set in. But I absolutely loved that show I was in school back then. Barrister babu is actually the second colours show Iโ€™m watching. I hope they keep up with the pace because Iโ€™m loving it right now!

Ok rant over. Sorry if my long message bothered anymore ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Not at all regi ( can I call you regi???)

It's true that we all are getting a good vibe from this show 

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Mini helping bondu is not giving me good vibes. I wanted ani yo help her๐Ÿ˜” hope atleast he stands up for bondu saying voh bacchi hai khana kaise banayegi?๐Ÿ˜•

By the way one thing shocked me in precap- mini ko khana banana aata hai๐Ÿ˜ฒ i thought sara vakt make up karne mein guzaar deti hogi๐Ÿคฃ

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

She trust her so called love.... She thinks if boni goes away ani will come back to her..... 

She doesn't realise nor binoy making her realise that ani takes his responsibility very seriously.. If boni goes back .. Ani will go too...  Some where  boni mom has given him boni responsibility... 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

True she doesn't know anything about ani. She thinks uske beauty ke vajah se voh uske vash mein hai๐Ÿคข if she knew ani, she would have been heartbroken, because bacchi or no bacchi, ani is married and he is never going to leave that child when her his happiness lies in that or not.

Hope she realize it asap!!!

ReginaPhalange1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Not at all regi ( can I call you regi???)

It's true that we all are getting a good vibe from this show 

Yes! Of course you can call me regi. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReginaPhalange1

This show reminds me so much of the show โ€˜mohe rang deโ€™ which was one of the first few shows on colors and I loved it! It has the same vibe probably because of the time the show is set in. But I absolutely loved that show I was in school back then. Barrister babu is actually the second colours show Iโ€™m watching. I hope they keep up with the pace because Iโ€™m loving it right now!

Ok rant over. Sorry if my long message bothered anymore ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Arey this is discussion thread only, kitna bhi bada message likh sakte hain๐Ÿ˜†

bhshre95 thumbnail

Mama mami ki band baj gayi i soo loved it ani is so intelligent, yesterday after his convo with bondu's mom, i was wondering kya karega ani, but sabki soch se pare nikla ye banda

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Mini helping bondu is not giving me good vibes. I wanted ani yo help her๐Ÿ˜” hope atleast he stands up for bondu saying voh bacchi hai khana kaise banayegi?๐Ÿ˜•

By the way one thing shocked me in precap- mini ko khana banana aata hai๐Ÿ˜ฒ i thought sara vakt make up karne mein guzaar deti hogi๐Ÿคฃ

I guess he will take a stand for the cooking part as he looked shocked after listening kaka's word!! That's where mini would have interrupted ๐Ÿ˜ I don't this soon Ani will distrust mini..it will take some time for him or bon will give him some idea about mini ๐Ÿ™„

Bold ๐Ÿคฃ

i was shocked too..!! Hope she doesn't do some ghadbad in Khana ๐Ÿ˜

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Mama mami ki band baj gayi i soo loved it ani is so intelligent, yesterday after his convo with bondu's mom, i was wondering kya karega ani, but sabki soch se pare nikla ye banda

Yes  He was very quick at it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

#Husbandgoals 

Jabb Diya aaj bhi 

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Yes their plan is gonna backfire badly!!

Their faces will be worth seeing. ๐Ÿ˜†