Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Bondu looked more mesmerized at mini's dance than ani

bacchi hai na... 😆

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryyura

That's a symbolism the CVs did today. While Mini will distract Ani from fulfilling his dream, Bondita will bring him back to the right track.. 

Can't wait for the upcoming tracks..

Yes  

I just want bon to shoot up more questions to Ani.. woh thag jaayea answer deh deh Kar!! Aur is silsile me bhul jayen mini ko 🤣

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

But i still don't understand what she is going to get through all this. If she knows ani properly, nothing will make him back away from his commitment no matter what happens

Bold the ans is here she don't know an ounce of Ani ...she is only know herself n her way of thinking her life her wish her desire 

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

Bold the ans is here she don't know an ounce of Ani ...she is only know herself n her way of thinking her life her wish her desire 

Ikr!! She knows only to self boast about her beauty🙄

Edited by --Lalz-- - 4 years ago
bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Yes  

I just want bon to shoot up more questions to Ani.. woh thag jaayea answer deh deh Kar!! Aur is silsile me bhul jayen mini ko 🤣

I want Kuch answers use na pata ho use dhundhta rahe and tell bondu- main tumhe iska jawab zaroor dunga, thoda time do, and vahi sochta rahe bass!!

--Lalz-- thumbnail

I want Kuch answers use na pata ho use dhundhta rahe and tell bondu- main tumhe iska jawab zaroor dunga, thoda time do, and vahi sochta rahe bass!!

🤣 just imagined that scenario 😆

bhshre95 thumbnail

Bondita be like- duniya jaye bhaad mein, muje bass pakwan dedo khane ko😆 the way she was hopping towards the door thinking about food😆

She is such a foodie😆

And i want her to stay like that. Mini despite all her efforts and plotting will not get ani, and bondu, not even putting any effort or bothering about anything will always have ani by her side

ReginaPhalange1 thumbnail

This show reminds me so much of the show ‘mohe rang de’ which was one of the first few shows on colors and I loved it! It has the same vibe probably because of the time the show is set in. But I absolutely loved that show I was in school back then. Barrister babu is actually the second colours show I’m watching. I hope they keep up with the pace because I’m loving it right now!

Ok rant over. Sorry if my long message bothered anymore 🙈

Edited by ReginaPhalange1 - 4 years ago
bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

True she doesn't know anything about ani. She thinks uske beauty ke vajah se voh uske vash mein hai🤢 if she knew ani, she would have been heartbroken, because bacchi or no bacchi, ani is married and he is never going to leave that child when her his happiness lies in that or not.

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Bondita be like- duniya jaye bhaad mein, muje bass pakwan dedo khane ko😆 the way she was hopping towards the door thinking about food😆

She is such a foodie😆

And i want her to stay like that. Mini despite all her efforts and plotting will not get ani, and bondu, not even putting any effort or bothering about anything will always have ani by her side

Kya sajavat itni dhoom dham hogi tho... Pakwan Kya Kya banthe honge bolti hue she was hopping 😆 such a cutie.. ❤️

Just love the makers for having the small detailing thing of child antics  it's true that every kid will care about new dress and food 😉