Saw people raving about her in netflix kingdom discussions, she is back after 4 year or something.
Yeah . Her last drama was in 2016. I honestly would recommend her movie My Sassy Girl . It’s available on Amazon Prime .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Saw people raving about her in netflix kingdom discussions, she is back after 4 year or something.
Yeah . Her last drama was in 2016. I honestly would recommend her movie My Sassy Girl . It’s available on Amazon Prime .
Originally posted by: HaariBhai
I feel like outsider in Karan Johar's camp. You all talk about so many things that I can't understand.
Its like Andaaz apana apna - Karishma kaun, Raveena kaun and now Uncle kaun?
Everyone knows Human8 kaun and psycho kaun.
Who am I supposed to be? No one even considers me worthy of suspecting. Am I so boring
Someone who used to abuse anyone who disagreed with her, send private messages full of abuses and threats, would befriend people who bashed same celebs as her and instigate them (via PMs) to abuse other celebs and members. She would also dig out your other social media accounts and personal information and bully you into leaving. Previously known as psycho aish fan.
That’s the infamous member everyone hates/is scared of.
Huge star, below average actress. She is basically famous cos she is from rich family, is pretty, tall and got married to into a rich family.
Doona from Kingdom is million times better than her.
https://twitter.com/jacknicas/status/1238849786356224000?s=20
Someone needs to throw rotten eggs at this guy for hoarding hand sanitizers 😡 .
335 people with travel history to coronavirus-hit countries untraceable: Punjab
A total of 6,011 passengers have been traced till March 13.
90 people have been tested for the virus. 85 tested negative.
90/6011 and 355 untraceable.
Just one state. amazing. 👏
TN CDC should confiscate it. He must be selling it on other apps and FB market n all.
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
https://twitter.com/jacknicas/status/1238849786356224000?s=20
Someone needs to throw rotten eggs at this guy for hoarding hand sanitizers 😡 .
https://twitter.com/leonardocarella/status/1238511612270690305?s=19
This entire thread is so fun to watch 😎
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0