Show didn't deserve this

RonakshiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

While rewatching that segment where Shalini Kapoor introducing all BTS members and their take on abrupt closure of KHKT,it hurts😭none of them were expecting this rude treatment at the hands of starplus.No doubt show has deteriorated very badly in last 1 month due to many reasons but that was cruel on part of channel to end it like this without giving any warning or slot change trial at least.How tormenting it would be for associated actors and other crew whenever they will try to recall how it ended😕bad Episodes and excess BDs have made detachment easy for us but this show deserved atleast a year run with kind of popularity and trps it had.Dont know if any other show faced the same condition ever with such trps and popularity but khkt didn't deserve this treatment at the hands of star network and I will be forever salty about it ðŸ˜¡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RonakshiFan

While rewatching that segment where Shalini Kapoor introducing all BTS members and their take on abrupt closure of KHKT,it hurts😭none of them were expecting this rude treatment at the hands of starplus.No doubt show has deteriorated very badly in last 1 month due to many reasons but that was cruel on part of channel to end it like this without giving any warning or slot change trial at least.How tormenting it would be for associated actors and other crew whenever they will try to recall how it ended😕bad Episodes and excess BDs have made detachment easy for us but this show deserved atleast a year run with kind of popularity and trps it had.Dont know if any other show faced the same condition ever with such trps and popularity but khkt didn't deserve this treatment at the hands of star network and I will be forever salty about it ðŸ˜¡

I also saw that video. It is very sad that channel didn't gave atleast one year run for KHKT. Normal viewers will detach from KHKT because of disappointing episodes back to back. But genuine fans, cast and crew of KHKT doesn't deserve this sudden decision of off air of KHKT from channel side. I can see KHKT fandom is very huge in twitter and Instagram. As a fans, we are feeling bad for sudden off air of KHKT. It will take some time for Cast and Crew members also to move on from KHKT. Some fans are trending KHKT like crazy from past 26 days with different hashtags in twitter. For all those fans, I wish KHKT should come with season 2 with minimum 50 episodes.