What happened to 6:30pm time slot serial?

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys, Sanjivani 2 is telecasting on 6:30pm time slot in Star plus. Now, Sanjivani 2 is going to be off air on 13th of this month. They didn't announced any show replacing Sanjivani 2 in this time slot after 13th of this month. Is that channel is cancelling their 6:30pm telecast or any old serial going to telecast in that time slot? Any idea about this guys?

Edited by Sree_mk - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I dunno whats happening ! Ya although Sanjivani is ending they didnt announced any new show for that slot. On the other hand, Starplus UK & Middle East is pressurizing starplus to extend KHKT so Starplus is now on a fix ! So if Anupuma is really fixed at 9 pm and KHKT gets an extension then i think the new time slot could be around 7:30 pm as Dadi Amma is not doing well at all. They may shift Dadi amma to 6:30 pm and KHKT to 7:30. This Anupuma's sudden arrival had made everything confusing !

MochaQueen thumbnail

i would love khkt timeslot change <3

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

I dunno whats happening ! Ya although Sanjivani is ending they didnt announced any new show for that slot. On the other hand, Starplus UK & Middle East is pressurizing starplus to extend KHKT so Starplus is now on a fix ! So if Anupuma is really fixed at 9 pm and KHKT gets an extension then i think the new time slot could be around 7:30 pm as Dadi Amma is not doing well at all. They may shift Dadi amma to 6:30 pm and KHKT to 7:30. This Anupuma's sudden arrival had made everything confusing !

You work in the UK/Middle East division of StarPlus? Woah! ðŸ˜†

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: YHCstan

You work in the UK/Middle East division of StarPlus? Woah! ðŸ˜†

@BOLD I take this as a joke for now ! 3 days ago, SD had notified us about this news on twitter thats why i mentioned it in my comment. And is it necessary that to know any info about a place we need to work there ? ðŸ¤“

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago