Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: J2lover

WTH! What happened to krishna's so called, 'Am always gonna love ONLY 'Anant GF'? Why the hell, is he romancing his wife? Did he ask his sakhi, before doing this? Did she give the power of attorney of her sakha to rukku baby?🤓 Yeh adharm hai!😛

Nah Sukhi, his sakhi is there just to train Ruku to become like her so that he doesn't miss his gf IF she remembers that she has a family 🤪😆

diksha710 thumbnail

Breaking News: 

Akanksha Puri, who plays the role of Goddess Parvati in VG is going to play the role of Draupadi 😵

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Krishnpriya

This sort of dedication can be both ways! Like the story we have of Shivji addressing Parvati as his Mother while under the effect of the Halahal! Respect where it's due. :)

Please elaborate this beautiful story. 

Oh it's just a bit of folklore I heard in some old songs. During the Amrit Manthan, Shivji consumed that deadly poison and it left him powerless for a bit. While kinda paralyzed from the shock, he called out to Durga (Parvati, we Bengalis prefer to call her Durga/Uma) as "Mother", you know like we all do when we are hurt or something. It was from then, that Parvati, became "Jagatjanani" from only Mahadeva's wife. It's a very cute anecdote.

I heard it from the old Bengali film "Antony Firingee" where a foreigner called Antony converts to Hinduism and performs in "Kobir Lorai" (Fight of Poets). He was a staunch Devi-bhakta, while his opponents were mostly Vaishnav.

You can check out the song in Bengali here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GOuV0xkcYg

MoodyMaddy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

A narcissist guy enjoying delicious foods made by his ex cum sakhi cum bestie cum mistress cum maid cum chef cum advisor. Preaching platonic love to his dumb as hell wife. Proving a point to his papa ki purry hun main diva future wife. Low-key admiring his another pretty & fiesty future wife. Fighting off a strong bear with his eensy physique after getting prem ki shakti se energize kiya hua butter.

My God🤣🤣

I have never laughed this much reading something🤣

I am ROFLing and ROFLing and ROFLing🤣🤣🤣

MoodyMaddy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9Ud61wnPwm/?igshid=1oa8vpcm09he8

Rushna doing mohe rang do laal steps.

Kridha doing maiya Yashoda main nahi maakhan khaayo steps.

Just my opinions.😆

Rushna looks more of a romantic couple than kridha😲😳

Now Sumellika fans on Twitter are complaining about Rukmini sitting on that swing with Krishna

diksha710 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SarmaShru

Rushna looks more of a romantic couple than kridha😲😳

Now Sumellika fans on Twitter are complaining about Rukmini sitting on that swing with Krishna

Sumellika fans are kids. Ignore them 😆😆

diksha710 thumbnail

I'm watching the first episode. Man, it was golden ❤️. Why can't they bring the charm back? 🤢🤬

diksha710 thumbnail

Logic question: As per Sridhama's curse, Radha Krishna were supposed to stay apart for 100 years. Here, they were apart for a max of 1 year. What happened to the rest 99 years? 🤪

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diksha710

Logic question: As per Sridhama's curse, Radha Krishna were supposed to stay apart for 100 years. Here, they were apart for a max of 1 year. What happened to the rest 99 years? 🤪

No no! Don't forget the first 16 yrs!😆 Which is also questionable though, because, in those balgopal episodes, little radha was in  gokul with little krishna!😆 So technically, they never stayed apart!😆

Also, the rate radha is 'Dera jamaaving' in dwarka, i feel, very soon, RK are gonna sit on that throne, with pure, SAKHANESS in heart, and all 16,008 wives are gonna worship them, day n night!🤣

Bss, aive hi nikal jaayenge 100 years, au nai nikle toh, 'CHUTKI BAJAANA' hai hi bckup plan!😆

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

No no! Don't forget the first 16 yrs!😆 Which is also questionable though, because, in those balgopal episodes, little radha was in  gokul with little krishna!😆 So technically, they never stayed apart!😆

Also, the rate radha is 'Dera jamaaving' in dwarka, i feel, very soon, RK are gonna sit on that throne, with pure, SAKHANESS in heart, and all 16,008 wives are gonna worship them, day n night!🤣

Bss, aive hi nikal jaayenge 100 years unki pooja krte krte, aur nai nikle toh, 'CHUTKI BAJAANA' hai hi bckup plan!😆

Edited by J2lover - 4 years ago