Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

Holi is kdb's special I think and whatever happens there will probably have no effect on kkb's plot. We might get to see romance and stuff but I don't think it'll add to the plot

Yeah. Don't think it has any effect to the plot and remember  Preeta is Prachi Mausi😆.

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. Don't think it has any effect to the plot and remember  Preeta is Prachi Mausi😆.

Shit lol no logic

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah😆. 

Sharona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

In ishaani video they give interesting updets . They say that soon ranbeer and prachis love confession happen but not so soon because makers decide to do this in very interesting way. They bonus point was that ria abd prachi  think how to stop this engagement ranbeer mom has a confident that ria will save ranbeer but because of her he will be once again in trouble and prachi will be one who save him.because of pranbeers plan the engagement stop. But the mean issue that people talj will be of prachi and ranbeer.

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sharona

In ishaani video they give interesting updets . They say that soon ranbeer and prachis love confession happen but not so soon because makers decide to do this in very interesting way. They bonus point was that ria abd prachi  think how to stop this engagement ranbeer mom has a confident that ria will save ranbeer but because of her he will be once again in trouble and prachi will be one who save him.because of pranbeers plan the engagement stop. But the mean issue that people talj will be of prachi and ranbeer.

Also even during library scene prachi is nervous but not completely lost in ranbir.

And also

During the office episode when prachi is avoiding Ranbir because rhea and pablo said so she is trying to think logically 

When I mean to say she isn't into that deep deep deep whipped love as ranbir is.

Will take some time for her to reach Romeo ranbir kohli's level 🤣🤣

Also plus I guess CVs have realized we like seeing prachi and ranbir this way

Guy being open and expressive yet scared about the feeling.

That is what makes this couple different