Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

4 days before i saw in junglee love 24 they upcoming twist when they say that prachi will make plan to stop the engagment but will be fail then she will not have anything to do and she see that ranbeer is teap and  to save ranbeer from maya and prove him inocent prachi going to engage ranbeer instead of maya.

I dont know how true this news.

https://youtu.be/hK4tWtE7rW0

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sharona

4 days before i saw in junglee love 24 they upcoming twist when they say that prachi will make plan to stop the engagment but will be fail then she will not have anything to do and she see that ranbeer is teap and  to save ranbeer from maya and prove him inocent prachi going to engage ranbeer instead of maya.

I dont know how true this news.

https://youtu.be/hK4tWtE7rW0

Hmmm! Considering both prachi and ranbir can be seen with gold rings on the same exact hand and finger in upcoming engagement looks where prachi is wearing a disguise, it can be beleivable, but how will prachi be able to do it without rising eyebrows among kohli's and mehra's. 

Sharona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Hmmm! Considering both prachi and ranbir can be seen with gold rings on the same exact hand and finger in upcoming engagement looks where prachi is wearing a disguise, it can be beleivable, but how will prachi be able to do it without rising eyebrows among kohli's and mehra's. 

But prachi always wear this ring she always has two ring in right hand and one in left.

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sharona

But prachi always wear this ring she always has two ring in right hand and one in left.

It's her marriage ring

I mean her ring from her real life marriage???

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Holi is kdb's special I think and whatever happens there will probably have no effect on kkb's plot. We might get to see romance and stuff but I don't think it'll add to the plot

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

So ranbir said today what we've all been thinking. That he has all these problems in his life, yet he can't get past thinking about prachi to think of those problems. smiley36smiley42