This Luv kush Trisha track is so boring

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

So this boring track is still going on ...yrkkh has become a drag now. Naira and karthik are quite useless parents ...they run around the whole day doing their detective work..but they don’t see their child or take care of his daily needs ...they should definitely win the award for worst parents of itv,..🤦🏽‍♀️.. The drag fest continues..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes, definitely dragging the show for episode count. We get to see Naira cry everyday and now with the Karthik accident track coming up we will get even more. This needs to wrap up soon.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

Yes, definitely dragging the show for episode count. We get to see Naira cry everyday and now with the Karthik accident track coming up we will get even more. This needs to wrap up soon.

why is karthik having an accident now ?  Is this to make the goenkas blame naira and to separate kairav from naira completely 🤦🏽‍♀️...so tired of this unnecessary drama.. These writers have lost all creativity ...they can’t think of anything new and fresh...🤷🏻‍♀️

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Goenka's lawyer tries to tamper with Kaira's witness and in effort to save him from getting run over by a truck Karthik gets hurt. He is now in a wheelchair.

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I was initially interested in this track but they made a track that is on such a serious topic like molestation all about Kaira's fight. Give atleast some importance to the true victim! 

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Indira1211

why is karthik having an accident now ?  Is this to make the goenkas blame naira and to separate kairav from naira completely 🤦🏽‍♀️...so tired of this unnecessary drama.. These writers have lost all creativity ...they can’t think of anything new and fresh...🤷🏻‍♀️

Before Kartik returned home, things were sorted between Naira and Kairav. She was waiting for Kartik, so the three could spend some time together when she was informed about the accident. 

According to Mohsin’s bytes, Dadi and Surekha blamed Naira for Kartik’s condition, who is now handicapped, resulting in Naira wanting to withdraw the case. Anyhow, Kartik gets up and stops her, they are then informed that Trisha withdrew the case but they will convince her not to do so. 
I don’t know if Kartik being disabled would be further explored or it was just added to prolong this track. I hope we do see him on a wheelchair for a bit longer. Have always wanted a hospital track for Kartik and this is the closest we are gonna get, so hopefully there’s more to it. 

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

Before Kartik returned home, things were sorted between Naira and Kairav. She was waiting for Kartik, so the three could spend some time together when she was informed about the accident. 

According to Mohsin’s bytes, Dadi and Surekha blamed Naira for Kartik’s condition, who is now handicapped, resulting in Naira wanting to withdraw the case. Anyhow, Kartik gets up and stops her, they are then informed that Trisha withdrew the case but they will convince her not to do so. 
I don’t know if Kartik being disabled would be further explored or it was just added to prolong this track. I hope we do see him on a wheelchair for a bit longer. Have always wanted a hospital track for Kartik and this is the closest we are gonna get, so hopefully there’s more to it. 

I really don’t want to see karthik paralyzed and in a wheelchair and naira doing her daily dose of crying...but this time even more excessively  and dadi and manish again laying the blame on naira ..🤦🏽‍♀️.....this has been shown so many times.. Hopefully like you said there could be something more and hopefully new ..💁🏻‍♀️

Edited by Indira1211 - 4 years ago
Fari_15 thumbnail

I really don’t want to see karthik paralyzed and in a wheelchair and naira doing her daily dose of crying...but this time even more excessively  and dadi and manish again laying the blame on naira ..🤦🏽‍♀️.....this has been shown so many times.. Hopefully like you said there could be something more and hopefully new ..💁🏻‍♀️

I am looking forward to seeing Kartik in a wheel chair 🙈. 

He’s the one always crying and praying for his loved ones in the hospital, so it’s a welcome change to see people pray for him and take care of him. 
I just hope the court hearings wrap up soon. I have been fast forwarding the entire episodes. Story is being stretched so much. 

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

I am looking forward to seeing Kartik in a wheel chair 🙈. 

He’s the one always crying and praying for his loved ones in the hospital, so it’s a welcome change to see people pray for him and take care of him. 
I just hope the court hearings wrap up soon. I have been fast forwarding the entire episodes. Story is being stretched so much. 

you want to see handsome karthik in a wheelchair...no lol..that’s unkind 😂....Anyway lets see what they have in store for us..I was hoping for baby kaira ...but now papa is going to be in a wheelchair so baby kaira will have to wait a while 😂🤦‍♀️

Fari_15 thumbnail

you want to see handsome karthik in a wheelchair...no lol..that’s unkind 😂....Anyway lets see what they have in store for us..I was hoping for baby kaira ...but now papa is going to be in a wheelchair so baby kaira will have to wait a while 😂🤦‍♀️

Hahaha, well I want handsome Kartik to have a plot of his own rather than just following Naira around 🙈. 

Baby Kaira will have to wait for much longer. Kaira have barely spent any time together for her to come yet 😂. 
I swear we got more Kaira scenes when they were separated. Seems like we are facing a drought nowadays. It’s been more than a month since we got a decent scene without either of them crying or investigating.