I am going to wait till tomorrow then. No need to waste time watching this leaked version 😆 .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
I am going to wait till tomorrow then. No need to waste time watching this leaked version 😆 .
I heard the trailer is 4 mins long.... I won’t be surprised if the trailer is long enough to give away Gangu Kothewali climax
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
I heard the trailer is 4 mins long.... I won’t be surprised if the trailer is long enough to give away Gangu Kothewali climax
yes taran and some others said its of 4 mins and this leaked is just about 2.19 so we need to wait for official to be out later
AKKI KUMAR MOVIES REMAKE - Baby + Holiday
Anyone know the length of Ranveer or ajays roles ?
The tweet is deleted! When's the official one releasing?!
Originally posted by: HIO3WMSGK56GTSFK
The tweet is deleted! When's the official one releasing?!
In an hour.
Is Rohit confident in the movie? He is playing up the cameos of Ajay and Ranveer. Even on the film poster
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9N9pQ5CZ_i/?igshid=fkpt1gsxpypi
Yeah for sure the trailer was 'leaked'. 😆
Leaked or not, they could create buzz for it.
This must be KJo's idea for creating hype
Akshay and Katrina are a hit pair and Rohit a hit director. It should do well.
Love and War story leaked The Story is like Sangam/ Pearl Harbour https://x.com/wtfmoviess/status/2103120985105002543?s=46...
https://youtu.be/CERXtMC3zwM?si=ZnpI6iu0aDsbhshj
Jennifer Winget’s wedding videos leaked Congratulations Jennifer Her team is going to release wedding pictures in a few days...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ramayanas-leaked-clip-is-real-bad-vfx-in-ranbir-kapoors-intro-was-deliberate-questions-answered_235217
...
15