This looks underwhelming for all the hype
For this universe to work Rohit needs to get a Khan
Wow this looks much better than I expected ..There is much more excitement in the plot rather than being just another routine masala cop fare .
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
This looks underwhelming for all the hype
For this universe to work Rohit needs to get a Khan
same old bomb blasts investigation some religious dialogues to please the masters
the paid critics were lauding the trailer as if its something original
😆
Wow this looks much better than I expected ..There is much more excitement in the plot rather than being just another routine masala cop fare .
how much were you paid?
hahaha zero ..I like these kinda movies with terrorism as a backdrop ..
hahaha zero ..I like these kinda movies with terrorism as a backdrop ..
This is remake of which South movie? Any idea?
How much Katrina is there in the trailer? I will watch based on that 😆 .
Wow, Katrina has a huge role doesn’t she 🤔
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
How much Katrina is there in the trailer? I will watch based on that 😆 .
Same pinch 🤣
Love and War story leaked The Story is like Sangam/ Pearl Harbour https://x.com/wtfmoviess/status/2103120985105002543?s=46...
https://youtu.be/CERXtMC3zwM?si=ZnpI6iu0aDsbhshj
Jennifer Winget’s wedding videos leaked Congratulations Jennifer Her team is going to release wedding pictures in a few days...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ramayanas-leaked-clip-is-real-bad-vfx-in-ranbir-kapoors-intro-was-deliberate-questions-answered_235217
...
15