Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Pura plot dimag me ready hai😒
This is my case also... But I am too Lazy to write...🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Pura plot dimag me ready hai😒
This is my case also... But I am too Lazy to write...🤣
Arey I am ready to write also but mera MS word kaam nahi kar raha haiOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
This is my case also... But I am too Lazy to write...🤣
Ishq mein tera lae Dooba... This song is perfect for Rishabh now...😆
Pyaar!
He is going to get his love back... I am so happy...😭😭😭😍
Is karan back.....is the bajaj coming back to kzk news true ????
I dont know
I am still negative
Yes he is back😎Originally posted by: EtherealRati
Is karan back.....is the bajaj coming back to kzk news true ????
If this song is not played for other couple in this show.. Then I want this song for #prerish..
Originally posted by: EtherealRati
Is karan back.....is the bajaj coming back to kzk news true ????
Yes... We have got the BTS... Karan is coming back as Bajaj...
💯 percent True ...
Originally posted by: EtherealRati
Is karan back.....is the bajaj coming back to kzk news true ????
Yes.. He is shooting..