Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Beautiful update

Raman was hurt as bhallas were talking about only aman's birthday

He went with Ashok and param and drunk heavily while Ishita and family was arranging for celebration

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful updt

Raman got happy seeing the celebration but simmi's act broke his heart 

He was angry and hurt and in the process he pushed Ishita

Finally their daughter came

Updt soon

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kiya Pyaar karogay mujhse

Part 16

Raman enters the ward and looks at Ishita who was sleeping under the effect of medicine. He walks towards her and looks at her trying to make himself believe that she is alright.

He caresses her forehead and says: today you has given me the best birthday gift. 

Tears form in his eyes as he was getting emotional he says: I am really sorry Ishita I hope you will forgive me thank God you and baby both are fine agar tum dono ko kuch hojata to mein khud ko kabhi maaf nhe Kar pata.

He couldn't stop himself and kisses her forehead and say: get well soon Ishita I know you will be angry with me I deserve your anger. 

He leaves the ward and goes to the incubator to look at the little bundle of joy. Nurse points at the place where the little baby bhalla is laying. He looks at the little creature baby looks at his direction  her brown orbs locks with his eyes. His lips curves into wide smile he couldn't stop himself from feeling the pull towards the baby girl.

He traces his finger at the glass and says: hey little princess.

He moves out of the ward he listens Mrs bhalla talking to Mr bhalla: bhalla jee Meri poti bilkul apne baap pay gayi hai yaad hai Aman jab chota tha uski ankhain bhi aise hi thi. 

Mr bhalla: haan toshi jee you are saying right. But don't talk like this in front of Raman he will feel bad.

Toshi jee: Raman is not here at least let me remember Aman.

Mr bhalla: today in this moment I am missing Aman. Today if he was alive kitna khush hota.

Toshi jee: Raman ne acha nhe Kiya itna gussa bhi Kiya he pushed Ishita agar Ishita aur baby ko kuch ho jata.

Mr bhalla: toshi jee..

Toshi jee: nhe bhalla jee muje bolne do I don't think Raman has accepted Aman baby 

Mr bhalla: I don't think so he was very devastated seeing Ishita state aur khush kitna hua tha bachi ko dekhky.

Raman leaves from there and feels hurt listening to their talk. He sits outside and recollect the entire scenario he closes his eyes and shook his head and says: it's my fault. Bhallas are also angry with me Ishita bhi gussa hogi. 

He was lost in thought when romi comes and says: wo... Bhabhi ko hosh agaya hai.

Raman nods and says: okay..

Romi looks at Raman and says: AP nhe Chalo gay Bhabhi say Milne.

Raman shook his head and says: nhe.. you go. 

Romi: per Bhabhi milna chahti Hain

Raman glares at him and says: you go I have some work I will not come

Romi nods and leaves.

Ishita was looking at the door waiting for Raman to come. Romi comes inside and shook his head and says: Bhai is not coming.

Ishita: he is fine I am sure he will be feeling guilty.

Romi: ego bohat bara hai unka. Choro na unhain you take rest Bhabhi.

Ishita keeps looking at door while outside Raman was peeping inside the ward and sigh in relief seeing Ishita alright. 

Soon days start passing Ishita was waiting for Raman to come and meet her. But Raman was too guilty and not be able to face her anger he choses easy path way to avoid Ishita. Although he was there in hospital for Ishita and baby.

Ishita and baby was recovering speedily. Ishita was feeling sad that Raman didn't came to meet her she wanted to share the happiness of becoming parents with him. 

It was the day of Ishita getting discharged. She was sitting on bed while toshi jee was feeding her fruits. Raman comes inside the room holding the little baby. Ishita face lit up with happiness seeing Raman holding their baby. 

How much she was craving to see Raman holding baby. She smiles through tears while Raman placed the baby beside Ishita and says: discharge formalities are completed. Driver is waiting outside. I am going to office I have some work.

Ishita gets disappointed listening to Raman words she was about to say something but Raman leaves from there silently. Toshi jee glares at Raman retreating figure and says: see Ishita he doesn't care for you and your baby. Aisa bhi Kiya kaam.

Ishita hugs her daughter and says: mummy jee it must be important work warna Raman kabhi aise nhe Jaate. Wesy bhi he is in hospital from past five days. He can't neglect office.

Toshi jee nods and says: let's go to home.

Ishita gets up holding her daughter and trio heads towards home . 

Office

Raman was sitting in his cabin when mihir comes inside and says: congratulations Raman.

Raman smiles widely and says: thank you mihir

Mihir: how is Bhabhi and little princess

Raman: both are absolutely fine. Today she went home

Mihir: Bhabhi went home and you are here in office

Raman: there is important work. I can't go like this. You can't handle this project. When I will get free I will go Home

Mihir nods and says: Raman we are organizing party for completing 35 years if bhallas international.

Raman: I know it's great

Mihir: I was thinking you haven't introduced Bhabhi yet

Raman: it's not needed mihir I want some privacy

Mihir: phr bhi 

Raman: when is party

Mihir: after week

Raman: okay

Mihir: you will come with full family

Raman nods

Mihir: that's great. Saying this he leaves 

Raman phone rings he smiles seeing Ishita name flashing. He takes the call while Ishita meekioy says: hello Raman.

Raman: what happen Ishita you are fine

Ishita: I am fine Raman. AP kab ayengay

Raman: I am busy with work jab khatam hoga to ajaonga

Ishita: okay. 

Raman cuts the call while Ishita looks at phone and says: aisa Kiya hogaya Raman Jo AP aise behave Kar rahy Hain.

She looks at her daughter and says: baby why your papa is doing this. I don't know what's going on in his mind. You tell me apse kuch bola papa ne. She hugs her close to her heart and lays down on bed feeling tired.

Later at night. 

Raman returns home and finds hall empty he walks inside his room and finds Ishita and baby sleeping peacefully. He couldn't stop himself to smile. He quickly changes his clothes and lays beside baby and smiles looking at her.

Baby wakes up and looks at Raman. Raman smiles and whispers slowly: baby AP uth Gaye. 

She yawns while Raman was about to take her in his arms. Ishita opens her eyes feeling movement beside her. She looks at Raman and calls his name by the time baby start crying Raman looks at the baby and then at Ishita. She sits and says: Raman.. I wanted to talk to you

Raman hurriedly gets up and says: wo.. I am getting disturbed by baby cries I am going.

Ishita calls his name but he moves out of the room. Ishita takes the baby in her arms and start feeding her as little baby was hungry.

That's it my dear friends I hope you all like it waiting for your lovely comments and response

Edited by ishrasoul - 4 years ago
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Updated have a look 

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update plz want to see Raman spending time with baby and Ishita 

jaya1867 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful update

Loved it

Update soon

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb update

Raman went to ishitas ward he was thankful to God for keeping Ishita and baby safe his talk with sleeping Ishita was nice aww baby and raman scene was beautiful toshiji said baby looks like Aman mr.bhalla agreed he asked her not to say this infront of raman today he is missing Aman toshiji said raman have not accepted Aman's baby Mr.bhalla said raman was happy with baby news Raman was hurt with their talk he was guilty for causing Ishita pain romi told Raman Ishita came into senses Raman said ok romi said she is calling him raman said he have some work romi told ishit a he is not coming Ishita said he is guilty romi said no he have ego five days passed Raman was in hospital but didn't came infront of Ishita at.the day of discharge he came with baby Ishita got happy raman gave baby to her and said formalities her complete driver is waiting he is going to office and left toshiji said see he don't care for her and baby Ishita defended him in office mihir congratulated raman he asked Raman to introduce Ishita to everyone Raman said he need privacy at night he came home and saw Ishita and baby sleeping in his room he smiled he changed and lay down beside baby she woke up he was talking with her when Ishita woke up she was about to say something till than baby started crying Raman made excuse and left

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the PM!!! I could not stop feeling bad for Raman, berated soul... He is fighting a battle within himself, controlling his urge in the disguise of nonchalance... 

Why is Toshiji so futile towards Raman πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”... She always discriminates Raman and puts Aman over him... Atleast, Mr Bhalla is bit sensible, he could perceive that Raman is being suffocated with the relentless chants of Aman...Toshiji instead of trying to win Raman over , still repenting for the loss of Aman...

Ishita is befuddled with the erratic behaviour of Raman and rightly so... She has seen the protective side of him and perhaps expecting more out of this relationship... However, Raman filled with guilt and isn’t yet to let his guard down... He masked his heart under the veneer of hate and insolence 

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap 

Too good hope ishu clear the misunderstanding soon 

Please cont soon 

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb awesome update 

Continue soon 

N