Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

#Friends to #Partners KuKu AT 2

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Welcome guys you know what this is a second appreciation thread for our Kunal and Kuhu 🥳❤️

Note- Please read the AT rules in the next comment to make sure we are following the rules and prevent this AT from getting any DT notes. 

Kunal rajvansh- played by Ritvik Arora

For him family is everything, his mom and his brother are his entire world. However, now his family includes Kuhu, his rainbow who coloured his life taught him what love is.

Kuhu Maheswari- played by Kaveri Priyam

She brought positivity to every situation, even though her life has been full of pain. She had to share her family, her belongings, but she did it with a smile for her loved ones. She fell in love with the ladaku chokro, and now finally has started her fairytale. 

Together they make our ❤️KuKu!❤️ They will come over every obstacle that life puts them through. 

ImageImage

KuKu Fanfics- 

By lopli

1. The Curly haired girl OS - KuKu

2. It's Over! - KuKu SS

3. Meenakshi Rajvansh Strikes again OS 

4. The reversal

By Ingenuity

1. Kunal Two shot - One Drunken Night

By Journalgirl321

1. Jaane Kya baat hai

By Nami2811

1. The Beginning KuKu HC

Edited by lopli - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

AT Rules- Please follow them at all times!

- It is okay to discuss either of the actors to a certain point. Please don’t go overboard with that

- Discussion regarding any actor’s past show/personal life is strictly prohibited. 

- Criticism is welcomed in AT but that too has a limit. Constant criticism will not be tolerated since its an appreciation thread.

- Name-calling is strictly prohibited. Usage of Mythological names/animals/derogatory names will strictly face consequences.

- Do not report one post more than one time. 

- DT decides what action to take and when to take until then don’t indulge yourself into fights inside or outside AT. AT matters should not be discussed or mentioned outside AT. If found, we will trash those post immediately and the AT will automatically get a warning.

- Discussing other fandom/fellow AT members/AT Admin/DT members (ex or current) is strictly prohibited. If found, WL will be increased without any prior notice.

- Mocking/Bashing/Insulting/Bullying/Moral Policing/Harassing fellow AT members/ATAdmin/DT members (ex or current) inside the forum or outside of the forum regarding this forum related issue will be dealt strictly and will have consequences.

- We can assure you guys that we only take action where it's a legit reason. However, here is a little catch for the stalkers who just want to report in order to get the AT closed down

- If you report any post/comments that have no legit reason, you will be reliable for action against you for stalking.

- DTs will be constantly monitoring all ATs of this forum for some time. They will also be alternating amongst themselves, which will be informed to AT Admins from time to time. Please note that your first point of contact will always be AT Admins and AT Admins will have direction from DTs. So if they inform you something there are chances that they are being directed by the DTs. However, if you have any issues regarding that PM the designated DT of the AT instead of indulging yourself in any fight with the Admin.

- You are not allowed to bring other post issues in the AT. If we close a particular post you are not allowed talking about it in the AT. And it goes the other way as well if DT note is posted in the AT it should not be discussed or talked in any other thread. If found we will increase the WL without warning.

- Limited chitchats are allowed in the AT. Further, if you wish to continue you can use Chat Club for that. Chattingjust to increase AT pages will not be entertained and will be trashed or shifted to chat thread without notice. So don’t be surprised to find your posts elsewhere.

Edited by lopli - 4 years ago
aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Woohoo🥳

I love the title!!!❤️

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yay!! 🥳

Love the title 🤗

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations, everyone! The title is beyond perfect, Ria ❤️

That Ritvik interview was so sweet and his Kaveri impression was somehow terrible and accurate at the same time. 🤣

Seems like he's in yet another, kurta though. 🤔 What new festival do these people have in store now? 

Edited by Samanalyse - 4 years ago
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

That Ritvik interview was so sweet and his Kaveri impression was somehow terrible and accurate at the same time. 🤣

Seems like he's in yet another, kurta though. 🤔 What new festival do these people have in store now? 

Which interview? Link please! 😳

aquaHP thumbnail

Let's continue with the HCs now because I have one to contribute!!😆

Originally posted by: aquaHP

I want to see the family dynamics too but these things can be longer underlying plots. I would love to see this happening in the background where she is dealing with stuff and how her family supports her through her struggle or how her innate values come into play.

I loved seeing the SR bed sequence too. I know we are never going to get more than that but I do want to see scenes for example, where she is fighting with a client and Kunal comes in, takes her phone, jhaados the client. Maybe she gets angry at him for interfering in her work. They have a discussion about that. 

Oooooh! Oh! Oh! I have a better one!! Kuhu is negotiating with a client or contractor and Kunal is prompting her with counter arguments and being her cheerleader! I would love to see thatsmiley42

This is exactly where our headcanons come in handy! smiley4

@bold: Let's say this is what happened when they were in the market together, before they came and sat in the car. So they cut off that scene where Kunal asked Kuhu to help him help bhai so I propose this: to avoid the topic, Kuhu told Kunal she can't help today because she has to go negotiate with this vendor in the market. She found out he's been overcharging her and one of her clients accused her of swallowing that money. At first, Kunal is all fired up and wants to go beat this guy and the client up, but Kuhu insists that she has to fight her own battles and they part on tense terms.

Later, when she is arguing with the vendor, she sort of loses her footing because he is being really patronising and dismissive, but then she catches a glimpse of Kunal watching from a few feet away, signalling that she can do this. She gets a second wind and negotiates the right price with the vendor. Kunal beams and that is what you see them talking about as they walk to the car. smiley42

Originally posted by: aquaHP

That's so cute!!smiley27 My HC on the market scene was that they were coming after meeting Varsha where Varsha and Kunal teamed up to tease Kuhu and lighten her mood after her talk with Jasmeet.

I'm still building up my imagination on the cheerleader idea but in my head, it takes place in their room. I'll save it for the 2nd AT assuming this is the last post. 

Tab tak liye enjoy Ritvik's interview where he imitates Kaverismiley26smiley36

https://youtu.be/hWe1GaPqBQA

Continuing from here!

Before you start, it's supposed to be a funny romantic scene. Imagine Kuhu to be super jittery with nervousness, excitement or whatever emotions I have mentioned and imagine Kunal in his #RomanticRajvansh mode. Okay, now you can read on!

So, in my imagination, Kuhu is in the bedroom looking at her phone with a nervous expression contemplating what arguments she will make once the she is on the call. Kunal enters and sees her looking worried. 

Kunal asks her why she is worried and Kuhu starts rambling about how she has to convince a contactor and she has a deal to offer them but she knows what their reply will be and it's making her nervous because it's a last moment demand for the client and how it is very very important....Kunal makes her stop talking by holding her by her shoulders and saying "wait wait wait" or something like that. 

He makes her sit on the bed, offers her a glass of water. She refuses with a very flustered expression. He scolds her like she is a kid and makes her drink water. He tells her not to worry and to tell him the complete situation calmly. Once she does, he starts offering her suggestions based on the tips/tricks he was taught in business school. Kuhu is apprehensive and asks him if all of this actually even works or is just theoretical stuff and he tells her that it has worked for him on multiple occasions.

Suddenly, Kuhu's phone rings and she sees that it's the contractor. She becomes super nervous again. Kunal tells her to take deep breaths and being confident is the trick even if you don't actually know what you're talking about. She is like "okay, I can do this". She picks up the phone and starts talking to the contractor, maybe jumps on the bed and stands on it. 

Kunal is looking at her like he's watching an intense match. Imagine his intense expressions, him holding a pillow and slowly sitting down on the bed. He is looking up and nodding along to Kuhu as she speaks. Then suddenly, she stops speaking. Kunal asks her "what happened? What is the guy saying?". She covers the microphone and tells him the demand and also, tells him she doesn't know what to say. Kunal suggests her a counter argument and she is back in the game. He keeps prompting along after that and she finally wins the argument. 

She cuts the call and is so happy that she hugs Kunal and starts rambling on as she is hugging him. She starts thanking him for his help and tells him that she loves him. He becomes stumped because this is the first time she had said it since their 1st marriage and he starts blushing. Kuhu realises what she just said and breaks the hug. She starts fumbling and getting up from the bed and he holds her hand and turns her around. He becomes emotional (but doesn't cry) and says he "I..I..lo..love you too" and then he tells her how sorry for all the pain he caused her in the last few months!!❤️☺️ She looks at him with her eyes brimming with tears and gives him another hug. He hugs her back. THE END.

I hadn't expected to take it this far but dil hai ke maanta hi nahi🙈😋

Edited by aquaHP - 4 years ago
aquaHP thumbnail

So true!! It was terrible and accurate!!

I think it's from the NishMish Raatjaga day and not a new festival.

aquaHP thumbnail

Found this VM on Instagram and it's frikkin' amazing!!!😵❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9JNryPB7VG/?igshid=1vcdctp0l2763

Edited by aquaHP - 4 years ago