Ishra ss-dhadkane koi sunn raha hoga,pt 19 on pg 121,teaser on 124,23/ - Page 12

Posted: 4 years ago

Nice update Di...

Ishra decided to keep only physical relationship....

Plz update soon..

Thank you...

nice update

ishra cant get enough of each other

update soon

Very interesting update 

Update soon

Hot updt di

Totally loved it so much

It's an very different story. Don't know what will happen in their future. Full of ishra updt.

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

Very hot update 

Interesting story 

Waiting for next part 

Part 3 

Fantastic Update

Raman been drunk and Ishita's breathtaking beauty 

made him to romance her make love to her 

and in the morning he would have left her apartment 

if she didn't wake up in time to stop him 

now Ishita tells Raman she will accept anything that he is prepared

to give her and she will not demand anything 

so both settle for a physical relationship 

and both are in constant thoughts of each other 

both just want to be close to the other

Fantastic update

Ishita is trying to forget her loneliness with raman

Thanks for the pm

Sry fr late reply di

PART 4

Ishita was in her cabin looking out of the window thinking about her life.

Ishita-i really don't know Meri life kahan jaa rahi hai.kahin jaa bhi rahi hai yaa bas stagnant hai.kuch din pehle jab Raman se mili,hum kareeb aaye toh lagaa bas yahin Zindagi se,but aaj 15 din baad main phir wahin khadi hoon jahan pehle thi,bilkul waisi hi,akeli.no ,he didn't leave me.hum roz milte hai ,ussi lift mein.smiling at each other ,with minimum conversation.phir din bhar apna kaam aur shaam ko Raman ka intezaar.woh aate hai Roz,fully drunk and we get lost in each other.loving each other senselessly till we sleep ,aur phir subah,woh apne Ghar,main apne.woh apni mein busy aur main apne akelepan mein.kya yahin chaha tha maine Zindagi se.nahi ,I didnt wanted just the physical pleasure,I wanted a companion.socha tha,shayad Raman woh honge,jiski talaash thi mujhe aur kabhi naa kabhi,shayad unhe bhi lage ki woh mere liye kuch feel karte hai.but I was completely wrong.mera koi astitva nahi unki Zindagi mein.i am just a mean to satisfy him.and I can't blame him.maine khud unse kaha tha ,that he can use me .socha tha,shayad kabhi hume bhi pyaar ho jaayega,but kuch bhi aisa nahi hua.we r still the same strangers ,joh ek dusre ko jaante bhi nahi.aaj bhi mere contact list mein koi aisa naam nahi,joh mera apna ho.raman ka number tak nahi mere paas,aur naa hi kabhi unhe feel hota hai ,ki unhe mujhse baat karni chahiye.yeh rishta joh hai hamara,it's only physical.kuch aur nahi hai hamare beech,kuch bhi nahi.maine aisa toh nahi chaha tha.she was thinking when her phone rang.

Ishita-hello.

Sec-maam,meeting ki preparation ho gayi hai .

Ishita-i am coming .she said and hung the call.she wiped her unshed tears and said-time to go.she thought and went out picking her file for the meeting.today she has to see the various presentation and have to chose the best one.

She went inside the hall and everyone got up to greet her.she settled on her chair telling everyone to sit down.

Ishita-good morning gentleman.i think u all know,why we r here.so without talking much ,let's start the meeting .she said smiling when the door got open and Raman came in with his files.

Ishita look at him with confused eyes and said-raman.

For a second she thought ,he came to meet her and smiled fully but her smile wiped away when he said-sorry I am late for the meeting.raman bhalla,marketing associate , PSR enterprises.he said and looked at Ishita.

Ishita look down and composed herself and then said-ur senior was about to attend this meeting.

Raman-yes ma'am,actually he met an accident ,so I have to come.

Ishita-aap kar paoge ??

Raman -yes,I can give the presentation.

Ishita-ok,then settle down.she said and told everyone to start the presentations.

Soon the presentation started and everyone start looking to it while ishita's eyes were on Raman only.he is being too professional ,that noone can guess that they even know each other,forget about the equation between them.

Ishita wiped her tears and thought-i am noone to him,just ignore him and concentrate on ur work ,ishita.she thought and concentrated on her work.

On other hand,Raman was looking down and was thinking ,why Ishita is looking at me like this .mujhe already nervousness ho rahi thi,aur ab isse dekh kar aur nervous ho gaya.agar thik se presentation nahi de paaya,toh Kya sochegi mere baare mein.meri zindagi ka pehla presentation,joh itne mushkil se dene mila hai .aur Ishita hai mujhe judge karne ke liye.wish I could give a good presentation warna sochegi ki main kitna bada loser hoon.loser toh hoon hi ,tabhi toh woh CEO hai aur main sirf marketing executive.yeh joh inferiority complex hai ,yeh mujhe kabhi iss rishte mein aage badhne nahi degi.kitni bhi koshish karun apna class difference bhoolne ki ,but bhool hi nahi paata.shagun jaisi ladki,joh kuch nahi thi.jab usne mujhe chod diya,toh Ishita toh itni badi company mein CEO hai,how can I expect anything more then what I am getting.pata nahi hamare iss rishte ka Kya future hai,but main ek aur heartbreak nahi jhel paaunga .so it's better to get satisfied with what I am getting.he was lost in his thoughts when he heard,r u here Mr bhalla??

He look around and saw every eyes were on him only.

Ishita-r u here??it's ur turn,Mr bhalla.she said to which he nodded and got up.

He stood in the mid and was about to start,but got nervous seeing everyone looking at him.

He gulped his saliva while she understood his state.

Ishita-just relax Mr bhalla,I know this is ur first presentation but definitely not the last.just believe in urself and go ahead.she said making him confident .

Ishita-have some water,be relaxed and start the presentation.

Raman have some water and finally started his presentation.he was stopping in between but Ishita was encouraging him and finally he completed his presentation.she clapped for him encouraging him and he smiled fully.

Ishita-gentleman ,u all please have ur lunch,meeting lunch ke baad continue hogi aur final verdict bhi tabhi diya jaayega. Lunch is being served in the dining hall ,please help yourselves.she said and went taking her file while her secretary went behind her ,taking the remaining files.

Soon,all were in the dining hall having their lunch while Ishita was in her cabin,looking thoroughly at the presentation thinking whom to give the chance .though raman's presentation was the best,but she wanted to be double sure that she is not being partial .

On the other hand,Raman was looking for Ishita .everyone was enjoying the lunch but his eyes were searching her.

Raman-sab lunch kar rahen hai,woh abhi kaam kar rahi hai lagta hai .yaa phir shayad apne cabin mein lunch Kar rahi ho .haan ,why she will have lunch with us,after all she is CEO of the company.but ek baar puch lena chahiye.but agar usse lagaa that I am interfering in her life,ek baar puch leta hoon ,out of courtesy.he thought and take out his phone.

He scrolled to her number and called her ,but then cut her ,but then again called her.

Ishita,who was busy in her work ,look at some unknown number and left it ringing.after sometime,it again start ringing and she picked it.

Ishita-hello.

Raman-tumne khana khaya??he asked and she rolled her eyes.

Ishita-raman bol rahen hai??she asked in utter shock.

Raman-haan,khana khaya tumne??

Ishita-aapke paas mera number hai??

Raman-yeh mere sawaal ka jawaab nahi,bolo naa.u have ur lunch??

Ishita-first u answer my question.aapke paas mera number kahan se aaya??

Raman-kya matlab kahan se aaya,Maine liya.tumhare phone se call karke.

Ishita-but u never called me.

Raman-kyunki kabhi zarurat nahi padi.ab agar tumhara questionnaire khatam ho gaya toh answer me,khana khaya??

Ishita-nahi ,abhi nahi.busy hoon . presentation check kar rahi hoon.aapne pehle toh kabhi nahi pucha mujhse yeh sawaal .

Raman-coz I wasn't around u ,and I presumed that u ate.but today when I am here,I can see ,u r not in the dining hall.so asking,mil gaya jawaab.now listen,close ur work and eat ur food now.kaam karna achchi baat hai but apna khayal rakhna bhi jaruri hai.he said making her smile.

She never expected that he cares for her ,and now when he is concerned about her,she is feeling happy,very happy about it.

Getting no response ,he said-suna tumne Ishita,kaam bandh karo aur khana kha lo.

Ishita-haan ,jaa rahin hoon.i mean aa rahi hoon.

Raman smiled and said-i am waiting for u.he said and hung the call.

Ishita too hung the call and close her face with her palm .she smiled fully and said-jitna soch rahi thi ,utni akeli nahi hoon ab.shayad koi hai,jisse meri thodi si fikar hai ,if not too much .she said smiling and went downstairs.

She reached the dining hall and look around.he was standing in the corner looking at her .she walked to him and said-u had my number,but mujhe apna kabhi nahi diya .

Raman-tum samajhdaar nahi toh main Kya karun??waise tumhare liye plate le aaya hoon ,kha lo.

Ishita look at the food keenly when he said-non veg nahi hai,I know u r brahmin.tum non veg nahi khati.

Ishita look at him and smiled.

Ishita-i always thought u never think about me.

Raman-aisa tumhe lagta hai ,but I really do think about u.aur mujhe tumhare baare mein kaafi kuch pata hai,jitna tum mere baare mein jaanti ho ,usse jyada.

Ishita-u never give me chance to know u.

Raman-chance koi deta nahi hai,u have to grab it .jaise Maine aaj presentation ka chance grab Kar liya.that reminds me,thank u very much for encouraging me.i badly needed it .

Ishita-ur welcome,waise yeh concern iss project ke liye toh nahi .

Raman-nahi,infact I want to tell u,please impartial mat hona.i want to get what I deserve.galat tareeke se tarakki nahi chahiye mujhe.

Ishita-aap maangte tab bhi main nahi deti.i like to keep personal and professional relation apart .

Raman-me too.lets eat.he said and both start eating looking at each other .

After the lunch ,the meeting resumed and raman's company got the project .

Raman got really happy and thanked Ishita.

Ishita-congratulations,and no need to thank me.aap logon ka project sabse promising tha,aur hamari company ke liye profitable bhi.

Raman-still thank u,bahut support kiya tumne mujhe.

Ishita-toh agar kuch mangu,toh denge mujhe??

Raman-bolo .

Ishita-i want to celebrate ur success.bas hum dono ,agar aap permission de toh.

Raman-ofcourse,bolo.kahan chahiye treat.tumhare standard ke hotel shayad afford,he was saying when she said,no ,I will cook for us.aap bas jaldi aa jaiyega and I will be very happy ,if u come back without drinking .she said looking at him.

Raman-jaisa tum chaho ,I will be home till eight .he said and went out smiling while Ishita smiled fully hearing home from him.

Ishita-home,our home.hamara Ghar,Jahan main Raman ke liye cook karungi aur unka wait karungi.its sounding so magical ,kitna achcha lag raha hai.look like my life is finally going on track.aaj bahut achche se ready houngi Raman ke liye,taaki unhe mere siva aur kuch yaad nahi rahe,unki ex wife bhi nahi,naa aaj aur naa kabhi.aur woh hamesha -hamesha ke liye mere ho jaaye.she said and blushed furiously.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Awesome chappy Di 

Hope none gets heartbreak

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Fabulous updt di

Totally loved it so much

Ishu was thinking about raman. Feeling bad for her. Raman gave a presentation and loved the way ishu encouraged him. Love ishra scenes. He calls her and ask about her lunch. She is happy thinking that he cares for her. Raman got the project and he is happy. Ishu ask him for party and tell him to not to drink today. He tells her that he will come home at eight.

Thanx for the pm

Eagerly waiting for an early updt

Continue soon