Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_wanderer

Yes, I am mostly here during odd hours when no one is here. And on top of that, I have post limits due to being Newbie so I cannot respond when I want to. I miss my old account, I wish there was a way to get it back somehow. 

But glad there are people from different time zones so this thread remains active. 

I am also waiting for some spoilers or interview but I am sure we will get "Kuhu is immature vamp" track at least for the next few months since the TRPs increased after they started making Kuhu negative. Despite the claims that showing other characters will decrease the TRP, it actually increased. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ This is another thing I want to comment about but can't because of the rules.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last line.. Sure you can't πŸ˜…

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Then this was so badly communicated. BP clearly said yesterday that there is a half an hour muhurat and they would do MA's shaadi first and then KK's. 

Whatever πŸ€”

I'm ready to stop whining and start fangirling now. That wink and blush alone can fire a thousand headcanons about this #boldchokri and her #sharmilashauhar β˜ΊοΈ And the way Kunal was looking directly into her eyes through all the rituals was like watching him make a thousand silent promises.  I really hope someone makes a VM that edits out all the BM/BP tension and is just a continuous stream of these two β€οΈ

Ye lo @sam. Ho gayi tumhaari ichha poori

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8zCBPCBt8p/?igshid=vr2b6coqer7h

NikkiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

Thank you for posting this VM. I love the VMs that this account posts β€οΈ β€οΈ

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aquaHP

Haye!  Will be watching this on repeat. The Kuku Instagram community is so creative and reliable! They really know how to make it easy to love this ship in the midst of all the other noise, and this account in particular, their VMs are so so gorgeous! 

I think you guys know by now that I believe Kunal is 300% in love with his beautiful wife. He's just not a terribly demonstrative guy, but I mean, if even Mishti noticed the way he was looking at Kuhu and how he hangs on her every word and action, it must be major! Because they are supporting characters, we are never going to *see* them spend the kind of time we want. We just have to pick up on the implications that are scattered about their scenes and be a little imaginitive. 

I'm in the U.S. but keep very odd timings, so my presence here may not always seem accurate to my timezone. πŸ˜†

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nami2811

Yes. I'm surprised DKP posted it. Hopefully they don't turn Kuhu evil 

*edited*

@bold of course because the show is only about Mishbir, it was not introduced as a parallel lead show.

Edited by Koeli_Appy - 4 years ago
nami2811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lopli

@bold of course because the show is only about Mishbir, it was not introduced as a parallel lead show.

Yes I agree but why post mean comments on Kuhu and Kunal's pics? Anyways I get their frustration..

nami2811 thumbnail

Haye!  Will be watching this on repeat. The Kuku Instagram community is so creative and reliable! They really know how to make it easy to love this ship in the midst of all the other noise, and this account in particular, their VMs are so so gorgeous! 

I think you guys know by now that I believe Kunal is 300% in love with his beautiful wife. He's just not a terribly demonstrative guy, but I mean, if even Mishti noticed the way he was looking at Kuhu and how he hangs on her every word and action, it must be major! Because they are supporting characters, we are never going to *see* them spend the kind of time we want. We just have to pick up on the implications that are scattered about their scenes and be a little imaginitive. 

I'm in the U.S. but keep very odd timings, so my presence here may not always seem accurate to my timezone. πŸ˜†

I agree totally! I follow 3 accounts dedicated to post Kuhu and Kunal stuff and man! The writing is fab. They look through the minutest details and parallels and depict them so beautifully. In fact reading those posts and our analyses here has made me like them even more 

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nami2811

Yes I agree but why post mean comments on Kuhu and Kunal's pics? Anyways I get their frustration..

Lol that was a sarcastic remark.

aquaHP thumbnail

Exactly!! They are amazing!! There is one more account which posts beautiful VMs. Their lyrics and scenes match beautifully😍. Wait, I'll share one video only here. (This is one of my favourites!! The song, the scenes!! Haayeee!!)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7D3wArBuxo/?igshid=1pm7glrg3vmp3

I don't know if he is in love or not but I am 100% in love with this jodi. I am just waiting for more KuKu centric scenes which we'll probably and hopefully get next week or in Saturday's episode since the show is going to air for 6 days now. 

Anyone else skipping the upcoming episode?? 

Edited by aquaHP - 4 years ago
aquaHP thumbnail

Couldn't resist sharing one more☺️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5dWpdNBG4b/?igshid=28p0lrs3lz6k