his account also verified 🥳
Page
of
1his account also verified 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It's too good..fastest to get blue tick. I am proud of Sid. Just for Sid, I watched khataron ke khiladi season 7 on voot yesterday. Found him same just like he was in BB. He is real and rare, and that makes him beautiful. 👍🏼
Shukla is on twitter from 2013 May. I have been following him since then. He joined twitter just before Jhalak.
His fans/followers have been urging him to get blue tick for quite a few years.Good that he got it done.
It's not 4 years but almost 7 years since he has joined twitter.
Originally posted by: aparnauma
Shukla is on twitter from 2013 May. I have been following him since then. He joined twitter just before Jhalak.
His fans/followers have been urging him to get blue tick for quite a few years.Good that he got it done.
It's not 4 years but almost 7 years since he has joined twitter.
What is process of getting blue tick. Can ordinary person like us too get it?
Originally posted by: indraneelbb
What is process of getting blue tick. Can ordinary person like us too get it?
Even common people can get it verified if they want to. I don't know the procedure.
Originally posted by: aparnauma
Even common people can get it verified if they want to. I don't know the procedure.
I got it. Tx..BTW Shukla has BMW no -1212..his birth date..matches with me too😊