Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

See when you’re humble, wise and unproblematic, you will have a clear and Fair skin. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

How does Kajol's skin lightening look so good? She looked so white on KwK when she came with Ajay but she looked healthy and glowing. Her skin looks like Kareena or Anushka's. 

Deepika's skin lightening is making her look like a bhoot who had all her melanin sucked out of her. She looks ill.

How is it working so well for Kajol? I don't get it.

reams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: M0DERATOR

See when you’re humble, wise and unproblematic, you will have a clear and Fair skin. 

but aise kaise https://pin.it/oafzwzqb6t4r4a

reams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

How does Kajol's skin lightening look so good? She looked so white on KwK when she came with Ajay but she looked healthy and glowing. Her skin looks like Kareena or Anushka's. 

Deepika's skin lightening is making her look like a bhoot who had all her melanin sucked out of her. She looks ill.

How is it working so well for Kajol? I don't get it.

exactly. How does one change so much and actually look better than before? 

Resnikov thumbnail

Stay at home surgery! 

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

she and priyanka have become white. i dont understand why they did that.  kajol was very attractive when she was dusky same with priyanka. fair skin looks so odd. what is the need for this when you are naturally very pretty.

kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kajol looks pretty and young while DPad looks old and ill after skin whitening

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I like her as an actress but seriously this skin lightening is too much! Lightening doesn’t always look bad but in Kajol’s case it’s way too far from her natural skin colour, and it doesn’t even flatter her features like her real tone 😕.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

She went overboard and now looks bad. Not to mention the bad example she is setting her own children. 

In her interviews, she has made it clear she believes she can never "look poor." While there are plenty of fair poor people and dark rich people, her antics re: skin color makes me believe this is supposed to be part of "looking rich" in her world.

Well... looking rich is coming across extremely declasse. Crass, in fact. Also, insecure and uneducated.

Edited by MahanalayakKarn - 4 years ago