Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Kaede

I just don't want her to be his second wife, anyhow. That will be creepy. Sh eis better off with someone else. Aniruddh and Bondita belong together. I have seen Dr Anandi Gopal. While the male lead was mor eid a bully to his wife , later he got better. But aniruddh is a guy to die for. So cute and Charming.

I also have the same feeling...all will depend on trp n others thing ...

me too don't want Soudamini to link anyhow with Aniruddh ...aniruddh as a friend , mentor n as husband also for Bondita , they have connection wich Soudamini missed ....

but don't expect a thing..

Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello guys ! I just read all discussions of all yours. I too find negative vibes from Saudamini & I to agree he is a man of principles so he never do second marriage or affair ( if in future CVS will not change his character ).

but I have a one question is  Aniruddh  really consider his marriage with Bonita? .

He is a man of principles . He knows Bonita is just a little girl who needs right direction & guidance  to educate herself & to society. Bondita can become a inspiration for all girls that’s why he wants to make her barrister. 

He knows he have a huge age gap from bondita.  & bondita just a little girl who don’t know the actual meaning of marriage. So after marriage with bondita it’s like a injustice for bondita.

What about if he decide he only educate bondita but after attainment of maturity he finds another groom for bondita who will equal age of bondita.he will never see bondita as his wife. He will see her as a student & will maintain the same.

so  Saudamini interfere chances in bondita Aniruddh marriage are very high.

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viddhi01

This concept deserves an OS from you. 

I would have do that only if i knew how to write an OS.😆

Viddhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosellia

Hello guys ! I just read all discussions of all yours. I too find negative vibes from Saudamini & I to agree he is a man of principles so he never do second marriage or affair ( if in future CVS will not change his character ).

but I have a one question is  Aniruddh  really consider his marriage with Bonita? .

He is a man of principles . He knows Bonita is just a little girl who needs right direction & guidance  to educate herself & to society. Bondita can become a inspiration for all girls that’s why he wants to make her barrister. 

He knows he have a huge age gap from bondita.  & bondita just a little girl who don’t know the actual meaning of marriage. So after marriage with bondita it’s like a injustice for bondita.

What about if he decide he only educate bondita but after attainment of maturity he finds another groom for bondita who will equal age of bondita.he will never see bondita as his wife. He will see her as a student & will maintain the same.

so  Saudamini interfere chances in bondita Aniruddh marriage are very high.

Quiet possible. Plus Anirudh has a little brother of Bondita's age so chances are high. He may even die in the middle after making Bondita an independent barristar 🤔

I should put a break on my weird stupid imaginations 

Amphitrite thumbnail

Quiet possible. Plus Anirudh has a little brother of Bondita's age so chances are high. He may even die in the middle after making Bondita an independent barristar 🤔

Your imagination is so weird and out of box🤣

I cant stop my laugh

For me this show will be a show until and unless I dont see Vamps and all

I am scared becoz the channel is Colors but then we can uphold the true essence of this story by our FFs {I hope it never happens that the story goes off track}

Viddhi01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Your imagination is so weird and out of box🤣

I cant stop my laugh

For me this show will be a show until and unless I dont see Vamps and all

I am scared becoz the channel is Colors but then we can uphold the true essence of this story by our FFs {I hope it never happens that the story goes off track}

Ooh that 🤣 You may encounter many such instances when my brain cells will be seen abandoning me and siding with ekta's CVS instead  

This says all about my experiences with daily soaps 🤪

Ajgud thumbnail
By far impressed with the show I am still specktical about coz if we eradicate the ERA ...the story seems to be typical at some point. Where ML in love with other girl and he married the FL either to save her or by force and then all idiotness starts with gf planning and plotting ...and etc etc ...Only difference is the age factor here but ..Ani and boni will surely fall for each other once Boni comes at legal age. ..but the question is then what ..obviously it's journey of 8 yr old Bonita to become Barrister Babu under the guidance of Anirudh bond with societal norms of husband and wife ....but it's will be very disgusting to see mini plotting for 8 yrs old ....huh and also polygamy I don't want to atleast witness that if they want to change tark SE dark then there's is no question of polygamy ..please BTW Ani and bony have so much potential to ba a perfect couple but only when Bony comes at legal age .. It's not that this is not right very much relevant for that ERA but .....still Adult bony and Ani ...surely gona be the end game ..
Amphitrite thumbnail

Ooh that 🤣 You may encounter many such instances when my brain cells will be seen abandoning me and siding with ekta's CVS instead  

This says all about my experiences with daily soaps 🤪

V aisa mat karo itne kharab din apne zindagi mein mat lao🤣🤣

Ekta maiya se dur hona chahti hoon par kya kare

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

love this show but this is not love story an other so i think logo ko pasand aayega aage vi.

Don't put ideas in their head, and if you wanna do it then put romantic ones for grown ups. If he does she will die too otherwise whole sati pratha drama again and she ends up marrying another samaj sudharak. 😓